missing ServiceAccountEmail

steven johnson

Dec 25, 2014, 11:58:29 AM12/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
dear all

i have this message

invoke: no method named `ServiceAccountEmail' in class com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.FusiontablesControl
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

can somebody advise

Taifun

Dec 25, 2014, 2:19:27 PM12/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
this looks like you are using an old companion app?
upgrade to the newest one...

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

steven johnson

Dec 25, 2014, 2:54:53 PM12/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
hi

I am using MIT App inventor 2.   In relation to the blocks, i am not to sure as to what i should send out to you as there are no errors.  when I select the designer button and select either the UseServiceAuthentication or place an email in the ServiceAccountEmail box the app stops working.   So i dont know what i should send to you.  sorry

Taifun

Dec 25, 2014, 4:24:49 PM12/25/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
the current version of the companion app is 2.23ai2zx1
see also here to download the latest version http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/setup-device-wifi.html

Meanwhile I prepared some very detailed steps of the setup here.
Hope this helps.:

Taifun