About Pizza Party App.

Surendra Kapadia

Jul 15, 2016, 5:49:51 AM7/15/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello everybody, I was testing the example app titled 'Pizza Party App' and was able to check on all the features except that when I try to view the data from my fusion table the web viewer shows a blank screen. I have set up my fusion tables as per the instructions. If I use the same url on my browser it displays the information without any problem. So, what might be the problem? any one can help?. The fusion table url is: http://fusiontables.googleusercontent.com/fusiontables/embedviz?viz=GVIZ&t=TABLE&q=select+col0,+col1,+col2,+col3,+col4+from+1HzNFUbCSaf-uxkBat1ndEQLonGw0Ush6_kvLyOqB&containerId=googft-gviz-canvas

Thanks in advance.

Taifun

Jul 15, 2016, 9:23:27 AM7/15/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
are you able to see an empty table, i.e. only the header rows?
did you set the height of the webviewer to fill parent?
did you publish the fusiontable as described in the tutorial?
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! SnippetsTutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by  Taifun.

Surendra Kapadia

Jul 15, 2016, 10:10:21 AM7/15/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
No table visible, I can see just a blank screen.
Yes, height of web viewer is set to fill parent.
Yes the table is published as per the instructions in the tutorials.
In fact the table opens up in a web browser but the same url displays a blank screen in a web viewer..

Taifun

Jul 17, 2016, 10:44:52 AM7/17/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
works fine for me on Nexus 5 running Android 6.0.1, see screenshot and attachment
Taifun

surendra.aia