Using sliders to change RGB values of canvas background

瀏覽次數:657 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Stephen Zipprich

未讀,
2014年5月3日 晚上11:25:192014/5/3
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

I used to be pretty heavily involved with AppInventor when it was under Google's direction, and quit around the time they gave control over to MIT (wasn't anything pesonal, just kinda stopped using it).  Well, I'm back at it again, and remembering how much fun I had with it the first time around.  I have been getting a good feel for the new components and changes to the blocks editor, and am having a good time so far.

I thought I would share an app with you all that I made, and I'll get it up as a tutorial on my Google Site later.  This app is pretty basic, but it's my exploration of the slider component and it's basic functionality.  Attached is the source file and a screenshot of the blocks.  I hope you enjoy it and can make some use out of it.
fun_with_sliders.aia
sliderRGBblocks.jpg

Josh @ MIT

未讀,
2014年5月4日 凌晨12:09:132014/5/4
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Stephen!
Let me know when you get this posted up on your site!

Best
Josh

Scott Ferguson

未讀,
2014年5月4日 上午9:44:382014/5/4
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Great Stephen-
We need more tutorials of the components like this.
---

Scott

Taifun

未讀,
2014年5月4日 下午5:30:412014/5/4
收件者:mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
nice example!
welcome back Stephen!
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by  Taifun.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息