Assigned to ftu...@wellesley.edu by taifu...@gmail.com

Alexis Lanetti

Dec 14, 2015, 5:07:22 PM12/14/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello. Its just a cuestion.

In tutorial of TiniWebDB is to old so i can't create a TiniWebDB cause the 'free trial' requiered a credit card and i no have one (im from Venezuela). How i can create a TiniWebDB? Thanks!

Taifun

Dec 14, 2015, 5:38:18 PM12/14/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
don't sign up for the free trial

I do not use TinyWebDB, but probably this setup guide can help?

Alexis Lanetti

Dec 15, 2015, 5:25:18 PM12/15/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello. Thanks! but i have an error in 23 steph. They redirection me to a Auth Google Page. Ill login but i see this on log:

05:53 PM Getting current resource limits.
Your browser has been opened to visit:

If your browser is on a different machine then exit and re-run this
application with the command-line parameter

  --noauth_local_webserver

And the brownser after login redirect me to:

http://localhost:8080/?code=4/w5qB7yB-pBfDpiQYHYVhj8z5D6n5cYcPySb37u_BxW0#

And i can't acces to my own link. U know how to get this done? thnaks

fturbak

Dec 15, 2015, 7:56:24 PM12/15/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Here are some more recent instructions for setting up a TinyWebDB server, updated on Nov 23, 2015. Please try these newer instructions and let me know if you encounter any difficulties:

- lyn -