Sound frecuency Generator with JavaScript.

Juan Antonio

Mar 9, 2017, 2:44:49 PM3/9/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi friends,

this app about sound frecuency generator by JavaScript.

- Is an adaptation of this website:

- this app use sonido.html and webaudio_tools.js files.

- Into sonido.html is code tone.js + code for App inventor.

- Works fine with headphone.

-  You can Slider or touch over text.

p169Ki_javascript_audio.aia

Taifun

Mar 9, 2017, 7:27:46 PM3/9/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
another great JavaScript example!

btw. meanwhile you can use the PathToAssets method from the tools extension and don't have to switch between development and production path anymore...

Taifun

Tim Carter

Mar 10, 2017, 7:31:03 AM3/10/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Great fun Juan, will have a play and see what I can come up with, when I get the time!

Min Sullivan

Mar 10, 2017, 10:39:16 AM3/10/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Really cool!

Is it possible to set an App Inventor variable from within a script in the HTML document? That might be handy.

Juan Antonio

Mar 11, 2017, 3:56:04 AM3/11/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank Taifun, Tim and Min.