Custom fonts and how to Swipe in App Inventor

Bo Kalvslund

Mar 6, 2017, 2:58:22 PM3/6/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi.
I've made a fun little experiment with custom fonts.

I use Google Fonts homepage, webviewer and HTML and Javascript.

Regards Bo Kalvslund

Taifun

Mar 6, 2017, 5:25:56 PM3/6/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
very nice, keep up the good work...

you might be interested in the PathToAssets method of the tools extension, which always provides the correct path to the assets in the companion app and after building the app...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Abraham Getzler

Mar 6, 2017, 5:49:38 PM3/6/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Tim Carter

Mar 6, 2017, 6:09:53 PM3/6/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
NIce work Bo :)

"Flinging"   :)

Bo Kalvslund

Mar 7, 2017, 2:59:52 PM3/7/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Taifun

Thanks for the hint. Looks like a really goldmine of great extensions you have made.

I've allways been impressed by your work!

Bo

Bo Kalvslund

Mar 7, 2017, 3:01:32 PM3/7/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks Tim...Flinging it is :-) have to remember that..(funny word :)

Bo Kalvslund

Mar 7, 2017, 3:02:23 PM3/7/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Wow - great ressources you have collected, Abraham - tumbs up