Mert Kırımgeri

Jul 30, 2014, 7:32:00 AM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,I have a problem about my app,because I want to get contact number(from phone contacts) with name.
So, I give contact name and get that contact's number.Can I do it with AI 2 ? Or need and 3rd party app ?

SteveJG

Jul 30, 2014, 8:36:09 AM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Save both the contact number and name to a list of lists and a TinyDB (if you want persistence)
Get your number from the contact picker, compare that number from the list of lists
Use the lookup in pairs key, pair, not found block

If it is there, grap the contact name, if it is not there  ...sorry not in your list, put it in your list.

You can have your party with AI2, you just do not have a tool to do it in one step.

Regards,
Steve

Mert Kırımgeri

Jul 30, 2014, 8:52:26 AM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
thanks for your help,but I dont want to show contact list popup.Is another way exist ?

SteveJG

Jul 30, 2014, 9:23:41 AM7/30/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Then do not use it.   Make your own contact list...using a ListPicker ...whatever you would like.

AI2 has the tools to build something like this.   Try some blocks. :)

--Steve

Taifun

Sep 27, 2014, 12:17:40 PM9/27/14
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com