Uploading a personal server into app inventor

Shairyl Srivastva

Jul 20, 2015, 2:06:54 AM7/20/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Developers,
Actually I have heard that the tinywebdb server allows only 1000 enteries and the app I am building requires more. The idea is getting different comments and reviews from users and displaying it for a specific product, and I think 1000 will not be enough. I do not want it to overwrite the data. So I was wondering if it is possible of creating my own personal server(which is not tinywebdb) and use it in app inventor. Or if you guys have any different ideas please be free to tell?

Taifun

Jul 20, 2015, 10:02:31 AM7/20/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
let me suggest you to use a fusiontable instead of TInyWebDB
do the Pizza Party tutorial to learn how to work with fusiontables
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.