Antoin

Dec 1, 2017, 5:03:35 AM12/1/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi, I am new to MIT App Inventor.  I have a problem that, when I logged out, and log in again, my blocks lay on top of each other, and not next to, or underneath each other, like I have put it previously.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there a setting to disable this?  Thanks

Evan Patton

Dec 1, 2017, 9:15:53 AM12/1/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Antoin,

Does this happen consistently? Try using the right-click menu in the blocks editor to rearrange the blocks and reload the project. If it continues to happen, please let me know as I would like to take a look at the project in question and understand why this might be happening.

Cheers,
Evan

Chris Ward

Dec 2, 2017, 3:43:01 PM12/2/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
It has happen to me too, seemingly randomly (Can't be of course, something must trigger it). Not project specific. This started after the most recent AI2 update a little while ago.

Abraham Getzler

Dec 3, 2017, 5:42:59 PM12/3/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I'm seeing this too, in the form of spurious block dropping just out of the palette.

I suspect this might be a source code management problem,
as it was "fixed" then "unfixed" recently.

ABG

Antoin

Dec 5, 2017, 3:04:16 AM12/5/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Evan

It seems like the problem is solved. I save every project now before I exit it.  When I go back to it, it is still as I have saved it.

I will let you know if I till have a problem with this.

Thanks