Hey I am thinking of Publishing my app and I was reading Google Play's agreement. They mentioned something about developer policies which mentioned something about Instant apps? Is that relevant to me?

joe lim

Jul 30, 2019, 12:54:25 AM7/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I am just wondering if instant apps are relevant to the app I am creating, and whether I need to read this section
Capture2.PNG

TimAI2

Jul 30, 2019, 6:26:52 AM7/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Please search the forum in future, this issue has been covered 100's of times

AI2 will publish to playstore with API 26 until 1 August (but is due to be API 28 ready by then
AI2 cannot make android app bundles or instant apps - just ignore

ABG

Jul 30, 2019, 10:40:42 AM7/30/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum