making a phone call list whit extension 555-55555 then ext 1234

Gerardo Paz

Nov 7, 2016, 4:17:02 AM11/7/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
HI!

I tried to make a call to my school, wait for the tone and then auto-dial the desired extension. I have to wait 10 seconds after the tone is heard, I fail to automatically enter the desired extension on my phone.

School number is 555-55555 (valle) and the extension of a teacher is 1234 (lab)

Attached image of both ideas that I am working to solve my problem.

I hope someone can help or advise something.

sorry for my English.

Thank you!

Captura.JPG

Taifun

Nov 7, 2016, 9:36:46 AM11/7/16
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
according to Peep https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/z2smRLWYUq0/NZvqyRBMpngJ
   One comma is 2 second pause. If you need more seconds, insert more commas

which means, you can try to first set the number to call to 555 55555,,,,,1234 and then use the MakePhoneCall block

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Gerardo Paz

Nov 8, 2016, 1:40:24 PM11/8/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Yes, your are right, once the first number five the tone just take a second and began to dial the next number (y)

555-55555,1234

Thanks

Gerardo Paz

Nov 8, 2016, 1:41:50 PM11/8/16