Tim Houser

Apr 6, 2016, 11:01:28 PM4/6/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum

https://github.com/saturnknts/MIT-App-Inventor-file-assistant

Written in AutoIt language and the source is available as well.

Abraham Getzler

Apr 7, 2016, 9:25:53 AM4/7/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Tim Houser

Apr 7, 2016, 9:40:53 PM4/7/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thank you Abraham!

Yogendra Kumar

Aug 9, 2019, 2:18:22 PM8/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
how to run in windows 10

TimAI2

Aug 9, 2019, 2:47:44 PM8/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

TimAI2

Aug 9, 2019, 2:58:40 PM8/9/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Actually just download the zip file and there is a Windows executable inside

Tim Houser

Aug 10, 2019, 12:18:53 AM8/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I will look at it this weekend.  Not sure why it's not working.

Yogendra Kumar

Aug 10, 2019, 2:19:19 AM8/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for your help, but i done have my job by watching the video link provided in your post.

Ghica

Aug 10, 2019, 9:08:40 AM8/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

Juan Antonio

Aug 10, 2019, 10:49:43 AM8/10/19
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com

Tim Houser

Aug 10, 2019, 11:05:12 AM8/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Kind of rude, post your own discussion.

Juan Antonio

Aug 10, 2019, 11:10:32 AM8/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
This is a free forum.
it is normal to put links from other discussions.

Chris Ward

Aug 10, 2019, 12:28:32 PM8/10/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hey Tim, Juan is not being rude, he is just trying to help all the people that have been hit with the Screen Name underscore issue.

Juan Antonio

Aug 11, 2019, 6:10:53 AM8/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks Chris, you're right.

These days some users have problems with the name of the Screens with underscore, I have made this software to fix it, since you can rename and copy Screens.

This discussion is about "Copy and rename screens", TimAI2 :), linked to my discussion:

I simply indicated that I have updated my software, now it works on Windows 7 and Windows 10, I cannot upload the Renombrar.zip file because it contains an .exe file and in this forum you cann't upload .exe, so I linked my web page:

I tried to be kind.

Thanks and regards.

lewis wood

Aug 11, 2019, 5:25:22 PM8/11/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hi Juan,

my antivirus did not like your Renombrar_x64.exe file at all and sent it for review at AVG.
During me writing this i got a response back from AVG saying its all clean!
with this in mind i have now managed to remove all of the underscores from the offending screens in my app and everything now owrks perfectly!
Thank you very much! you have saved me literally hours of work!
Great Work, i hope this functionality can be included in the IDE soon :)

Best Regards,

Lewis