ActivityStarter

Rudi Weyn

Jul 4, 2019, 8:44:12 AM7/4/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum

I have following blocks, in TinyDB I have a correct latitude and longitude under tags Blat:1 and Blong:1.

When I click the button (B11) I got error message: Error 602: No Action information in ActivityStarter was found.

I have no idea.

Thanks for any help.

Image 1.png

SteveJG

Jul 4, 2019, 9:18:17 AM7/4/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Use the ActivityStarter to display two locations like this Rudi.

ActivityStarterRouteBetween2Addresses.PNG

Your ActivityStarter is missing several AS blocks (unless you set them in the Properties) .
Make sure you have meaningful data in the Blat1 and Blon1  TinyDB tags.   If you have no data, the ActivityStarter uses   a  blank for the value and that will not work.

Also make sure the Labels are populated with valid data before you use your B11 Button.Click.

This routine will not work if you are not connected to WIFI or a network.

Regards,
Steve

Also make sure you are not using the Emulator.  The Eumulator will not display an ActivityStarter map.

Regards,
Steve

Rudi Weyn

Jul 5, 2019, 5:08:10 AM7/5/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum
SteveJG, thanks to your block I saw my mistake. Now it works fine.

You're the best.

ABG

Jul 5, 2019, 11:39:36 AM7/5/19
to MIT App Inventor Forum