Voting is a privilege, not a right

Delvin Benet

Dec 24, 2012, 1:39:59 PM12/24/12
There is no constitutional right to vote, and even if such a right
exists, it is not an unlimited right. Proof of eligibility, including
picture ID, both at the time of registration and when casting a ballot
is an eminently reasonable requirement.

betweentheeyes

Dec 24, 2012, 1:43:22 PM12/24/12
"Delvin Benet" wrote in message
<snip>
Merry Christmas and gun group numb nuts. What are you
doing?

Delvin Benet

Dec 24, 2012, 1:48:33 PM12/24/12
Inviting informed debate. What are you doing?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 24, 2012, 1:53:12 PM12/24/12
>Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
You mean trolling.

Delvin Benet

Dec 24, 2012, 2:02:42 PM12/24/12
Inviting informed debate. That's what I meant, and that's what I mean.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 24, 2012, 2:11:26 PM12/24/12
>Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On 12/24/2012 10:53 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>> Inviting informed debate.
>>
>> You mean trolling
>
>Inviting informed debate. That's what I meant, and that's what I mean.

No, I don't think it is. Otherwise you would have posted somewhere
they were discussing that topic.

You're just a troll. And not a very good one. Just thought you'd like
to know.

Delvin Benet

Dec 24, 2012, 2:19:10 PM12/24/12
On 12/24/2012 11:11 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>> You mean trolling
>>
>> Inviting informed debate. That's what I meant, and that's what I mean.
>
> No, I don't think it is.

What you think and what is real quite often diverge.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 24, 2012, 2:58:19 PM12/24/12
>Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On 12/24/2012 11:11 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>> Inviting informed debate. That's what I meant, and that's what I mean.
>>
>> No, I don't think it is. It's trolling.
>
>What you think and what is real quite often diverge.

Just what I'd expect a troll to say.

Delvin Benet

Dec 24, 2012, 2:59:30 PM12/24/12
On 12/24/2012 11:58 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>> No, I don't think it is. It's trolling.
>>
>> What you think and what is real quite often diverge.
>
> Just what I'd expect

all informed and right-thinking persons to say.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 24, 2012, 3:15:05 PM12/24/12
>Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On 12/24/2012 11:58 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>> What you think and what is real quite often diverge.
>>
>> Just what I'd expect from a troll
>
>all informed and right-thinking persons

are not what you came here looking for, are they Carol?

max headroom

Dec 24, 2012, 10:22:27 PM12/24/12
Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n�t> wrote in news:QKSdncW5dNQtN0XN...@giganews.com:

> On 12/24/2012 11:11 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n�t> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>> Inviting informed debate. That's what I meant, and that's what I mean.

>> No, I don't think it is.

> What you think and what is real quite often diverge.

Nope, Klaus is right and you're trolling in talk.politics.GUNS.

Karl

Dec 25, 2012, 2:12:50 PM12/25/12

"Delvin Benet" <DB@nbc.n�t> wrote in message
> [...]
Amazing how you Teabaggers spout SO MUCH about 'freedom' yet you try and
deny others liberty!

Keep up the good work though. Your 'warring tribes' in the Republican Party
comprised of 'conservatives' and 'teabagger loons' are making your party
into a joke.

And this will just grow worse. Right now your party can't win a national
election so you try and steal them. But the people won't stand for that.

The Teabaggers are a cancer eating the GOP

jon_banquer

Dec 25, 2012, 2:41:39 PM12/25/12
On Dec 25, 11:12 am, "Karl" <karl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Delvin Benet" <D...@nbc.nýt> wrote in message
Excellent points.

Gunner

Dec 25, 2012, 5:39:46 PM12/25/12
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 14:12:50 -0500, "Karl" <kar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Delvin Benet" <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in message
>> There is no constitutional right to vote, and even if such a right exists,
>> it is not an unlimited right. Proof of eligibility, including picture ID,
>> both at the time of registration and when casting a ballot is an eminently
>> reasonable requirement
>
>Amazing how you Teabaggers spout SO MUCH about 'freedom' yet you try and
>deny others liberty!

Which liberty is being denied? The liberty of illegal aliens to
illegally vote? Thats a denial of freedom? Then you are against the
cops keeping child molesters from molesting children then, one would
assume?

>Keep up the good work though. Your 'warring tribes' in the Republican Party
>comprised of 'conservatives' and 'teabagger loons' are making your party
>into a joke.

The opinion of someone who approves of child molesters is noted with
the deepest contempt.

>And this will just grow worse. Right now your party can't win a national
>election so you try and steal them. But the people won't stand for that.

Given the huge numbers of Democrats going to jail this coming year for
voter fraud...thats funny as hell.

>The Teabaggers are a cancer eating the GOP

Indeed. Tea Party members are going to cure or destroy the RINO GOP.

Then you will have to deal with the Majority who wants you dead.

Its going to be a very interesting year. Have you packed for Canada or
Cuba yet? Might want to do that soon.

Oh..since you changed the reply to: I changed it back

Seen this btw?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/California-2002-counties.gif

So..where are you going to settle? Cuba? Canada?

Gunner

1. Lie

Delvin Benet

Dec 25, 2012, 5:49:25 PM12/25/12
On 12/25/2012 11:12 AM, Karl wrote:

> "Delvin Benet" <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in message
>> There is no constitutional right to vote, and even if such a right
>> exists,
>> it is not an unlimited right. Proof of eligibility, including picture
>> ID,
>> both at the time of registration and when casting a ballot is an
>> eminently
>> reasonable requirement
>
> Amazing how you Teabaggers

Nothing but perverted left-wing hate speech there.

> spout SO MUCH about 'freedom' yet you try and
> deny others liberty!

How is ensuring that only people eligible to vote actually vote in any
way a denial of liberty? It isn't.

There is a built-in tendency for ineligible would-be voters to vote for
the Democrats. That's simply not right, and it needs to be stopped.
Voting *is* a privilege - it's a privilege of American citizenship. Not
only that, it's a privilege reserved to citizens in good standing: not
in prison, not felons, and who care enough to go through the absurdly
easy process of properly registering and then being able to prove they
are, in fact, eligible voters. Taking prudent steps to ensure that only
people legitimately eligible to hold the privilege can cast ballots is
in no way a "denial" of anyone's liberty. Every eligible citizen has
full liberty to take the steps necessary to vote.

Shall not be infringed

Dec 25, 2012, 7:20:29 PM12/25/12
Voting is a duty.

Jeff M

Dec 26, 2012, 10:22:06 AM12/26/12
On 12/25/2012 1:12 PM, Karl wrote:
[snip]
> The Teabaggers are a cancer eating the GOP

You say that like it's a bad thing.

SaPeIsMa

Dec 31, 2012, 6:44:31 AM12/31/12

"Delvin Benet" <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in message
And who defines what "informed and right-thinking persons" are ?

Winston_Smith

Dec 31, 2012, 9:57:47 PM12/31/12
On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:59:30 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n�t> wrote:

>>>Merry Christmas and gun group numb nuts. What are you doing?
>>
>> Inviting informed debate.
>> Just what I'd expect a troll to say.
>
>all informed and right-thinking persons to say.

So no "informed debate". Anyone you don't agree with is discounted at
the start.

Delvin Benet

Dec 31, 2012, 10:39:37 PM12/31/12
On 12/31/2012 6:57 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

>>> Inviting informed debate.
>>> Just what I'd expect
>>
>> all informed and right-thinking persons to say.
>
> So no "informed debate".

Sure there is.

> Anyone you don't agree with is discounted atthe start.

No. I didn't discount anyone. Some asshole questioned my right to post
my original comment. I discounted the asshole, but he wasn't attempting
to debate anything.

You're a thin-skinned little prick, aren't you?

Gunner

Jan 1, 2013, 2:19:02 AM1/1/13
On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:39:37 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:

>Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:39:37 -0800
>From: Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt>
>Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.california
>Subject: Re: Voting is a privilege, not a right

>>> all informed and right-thinking persons to say.
>>
>> So no "informed debate".
>
>Sure there is.
>

>> Anyone you don't agree with is discounted atthe start.
>
>No. I didn't discount anyone. Some asshole questioned my right to post
>my original comment. I discounted the asshole, but he wasn't attempting
>to debate anything.
>
>You're a thin-skinned little prick, aren't you?

We also notice you sent the replies to alt.bullshit

Seems they were right about you.

Delvin Benet

Jan 1, 2013, 11:42:07 AM1/1/13
On 12/31/2012 11:19 PM, Gunner wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:39:37 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n�t> wrote:

>>> Anyone you don't agree with is discounted atthe start.
>>
>> No. I didn't discount anyone. Some asshole questioned my right to post
>> my original comment. I discounted the asshole, but he wasn't attempting
>> to debate anything.
>>
>> You're a thin-skinned little prick, aren't you?
>
> We also notice

You don't notice anything, gummer, you brain-damaged mental defective
with no guns...

Gray Guest

Jan 1, 2013, 1:50:36 PM1/1/13
Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in

> On 12/24/2012 11:11 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>> Inviting informed debate. That's what I meant, and that's what I mean.
>>
>> No, I don't think it is.
>
> What you think and what is real quite often diverge.

What is real changes? Acid flashback?

--
Refusenik #1

Libs suffer from Eleutherophobia. And there is no cure.

Obama called the SEALs and THEY got bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama,
THEY GOT DENIED. Fuck Obama

Gunner

Jan 1, 2013, 8:03:55 PM1/1/13
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 08:42:07 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:

>>> No. I didn't discount anyone. Some asshole questioned my right to post
>>> my original comment. I discounted the asshole, but he wasn't attempting
>>> to debate anything.
>>>
>>> You're a thin-skinned little prick, aren't you?
>>
>> We also notice
>
>You don't notice anything, gummer, you brain-damaged mental defective
>with no guns...

<VBG>

The clock is...ticking

<VBG>

Delvin Benet

Jan 1, 2013, 9:16:59 PM1/1/13
On 1/1/2013 5:03 PM, Gunner wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 08:42:07 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:

>>> We also notice
>>
>> You don't notice anything, gummer, you brain-damaged mental defective
>> with no guns...
>
> <VBG>

Tired, stale, overworked Usenet cliché.

> The clock is...ticking

No.

> <VBG>

Tired, stale, overworked Usenet cliché.

Gunner

Jan 1, 2013, 10:44:00 PM1/1/13
<v.. vbg>

SaPeIsMa

Jan 2, 2013, 9:56:58 AM1/2/13

>>> all informed and right-thinking persons to say.
>>
>> So no "informed debate".
>
> Sure there is.

Actually there isn't since anyone you don't deem as "informed and
right-thinking" are discouned from the get-go
Why don't you define to us what you mean by
"informed"
and
"right-thinking"...

>> Anyone you don't agree with is discounted atthe start.
>
> No. I didn't discount anyone. Some asshole questioned my right to post
> my original comment. I discounted the asshole, but he wasn't attempting
> to debate anything.

LOL
Sure...

> You're a thin-skinned little prick, aren't you?

Damn,
You just made yourself an "asshole who isn't attempting to debate
anything".
(And the re-direction to alt.bullshit proves it..)
Guess where that puts you by your own rules

Delvin Benet

Jan 2, 2013, 11:22:37 AM1/2/13
On 1/1/2013 7:44 PM, Gunner wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 18:16:59 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:

>>> <VBG>
>>
>> Tired, stale, overworked Usenet cliché.
>>

>>> The clock is...ticking
>>
>> No.
>>

>>> <VBG>
>>
>> Tired, stale, overworked Usenet cliché.
>
> <v.. vbg>

Still nothing original - not that we expected anything original.

There's no "clock ticking"; no "great cull" coming; no "list"; no "those
who keep the list." All bullshit - 100%.

Gunner

Jan 2, 2013, 12:47:57 PM1/2/13
Cites?

You and yours remind me of the French "aristocracy" in 1789.

You wont end well.....

<VBG>

Delvin Benet

Jan 2, 2013, 1:47:54 PM1/2/13
Burden of proof is on you, gummer. As always, impotent little boy, you
shirk it.

Shrug <vbg> LMFAO

Gunner

Jan 2, 2013, 2:22:48 PM1/2/13
Proof of burden is on me? Chuckle..when the cops take an autopsy photo
of you is proof enough for me.

Now I say its gonna happen, you claim it could never happen. Only one
of us is gonna be correct.

If Im wrong..you live. If Im wrong, you die.

Either way, Ill still be alive and well. You have a 50% chance of
living another year.

<VBG>

The sad part..is Ill never learn how you died. Shrug

But its good enough to know that you were killed.

Now you can stamp your widdle feet all you want and it wont change
things in the slightest. Either you live..or you die via the hands of
another.

Neither of those has any bearing on me whatsoever.

The funny part is your claims that Im "impotent' etc etc. Thats
rather funny actually. You know zip about me, hell..you dont even
know if Im a porn star or not..which would pretty much prove you are
an idiot with your claims wouldnt it? <VBG>

Now granted..I am 59 yrs old.....but the parts still work quite
nicely..as is evidenced by my appearence on various swingers
websites...and the rather large "friends" lists with my profile on it.
<VBG>

If I was "impotent"...chuckle..Id not be on those friends lists..would
I?

So we can show beyond any shadow of a doubt that your judgement is
badly flawed about my "impotence" and it wont belong before the rest
of your judgement will be proven to be flawed as well. <VBG>

But..hey..hang around for a while. Im sure you are dying for the
truth.

Delvin Benet

Jan 2, 2013, 2:29:51 PM1/2/13
It's called "burden of proof", ms. vbg - not "proof of burden". <vbg>
shrug LMFAO.

> Chuckle..when the cops take an autopsy photo
> of you

Not going to happen.

> Now I say its gonna happen

It's not going to happen.

> Either way, Ill still be alive and well. You have a 50% chance of
> living another year.

You will die long before I do.

> The sad part..is Ill never learn how you died.

You sure won't - dead people can't learn anything.

> But its good enough to know that you were killed.

I won't be killed, and you'll already be dead before I die.

> Now you can stamp your widdle feet all you want and

None of it is going to happen, dwieber. No "cull"; no "list"; no "those
who keep the list". It's all bullshit - all of it.

You know it is, too. And we know you know it.

Shrug <vbg> LMFAO.

Gunner

Jan 2, 2013, 2:48:16 PM1/2/13
<VBG>

Bothers the shit out of you, doesnt it?

<VBG>

Else you would shrug and go on with your life. I do that all the time
with Leftwinger fantasies. They simply dont mean anything, show the
Leftwinger poster to be insane or at the least..mentally ill and
particularly typical of the breed.

You on the other hand..go on and on with these massive flat denials.

It makes you look..scared.

"No mommy..I didnt do it...you cant spank me..Nooooo!!!!!"

<VBG>

The clock is indeed..ticking......

Delvin Benet

Jan 2, 2013, 3:01:04 PM1/2/13
When you say there's going to be a "great cull", gummer, you need to
provide evidence to support your claim. When you say there's a "list"
of people who are going to be "culled", gummer, you need to produce that
list. When you say there are people who "keep the list", gummer, you
need to identify them.

Of course, you can't support *any* of it - it's all just the usual
blowhard dwieber bullshit.

>>> Chuckle..when the cops take an autopsy photo
>>> of you
>>
>> Not going to happen.
>>

>>> Now I say its gonna happen
>>
>> It's not going to happen.
>>

>>> Either way, Ill still be alive and well. You have a 50% chance of
>>> living another year.
>>
>> You will die long before I do.
>>

>>> The sad part..is Ill never learn how you died.
>>
>> You sure won't - dead people can't learn anything.
>>

>>> But its good enough to know that you were killed.
>>
>> I won't be killed, and you'll already be dead before I die.
>>

>>> Now you can stamp your widdle feet all you want and
>>
>> None of it is going to happen, dwieber. No "cull"; no "list"; no "those
>> who keep the list". It's all bullshit - all of it.
>>
>> You know it is, too. And we know you know it.
>>
>> Shrug <vbg> LMFAO.
>
> <VBG>

Stale.

> Bothers the shit out of you, doesnt it?

Nope - just one more thing over which I can mock you and piss up your nose.

> The clock is indeed..ticking......

No clock; no "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list."

All bullshit - all of it.

Gunner

Jan 2, 2013, 3:17:01 PM1/2/13
Why would I? So you can stop them? Why would I want them stopped?

>Of course, you can't support *any* of it - it's all just the usual
>blowhard dwieber bullshit.

Your opinion, like mine..is noted.

<VBG>

>>> Not going to happen.

>>> It's not going to happen.

>>> You will die long before I do.

>>> You sure won't - dead people can't learn anything.

>>> I won't be killed, and you'll already be dead before I die.

>>> None of it is going to happen, dwieber. No "cull"; no "list"; no "those
>>> who keep the list". It's all bullshit - all of it.
>>>
>>> You know it is, too. And we know you know it.
>>>
>>> Shrug <vbg> LMFAO.
>>
>> <VBG>
>
>Stale.

<VBG>

>> Bothers the shit out of you, doesnt it?
>
>Nope - just one more thing over which I can mock you and piss up your nose.

Feel free. Think it bothers me to have yet another Lefty all pissy and
upset?

Son..I enjoy making you pissy and upset..and afraid. You and yours
deserve it.

And of course..you deserve to be killed as well.

So feel free to continue to strut and act like a big boy...you will
simply look pathetic and childlike when you are dead.

Shrug.

>> The clock is indeed..ticking......
>
>No clock; no "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list."
>
>All bullshit - all of it.

<VBG>

The clock is...ticking

Delvin Benet

Jan 2, 2013, 3:32:16 PM1/2/13
Because otherwise, gummer, people will believe you're just blowing smoke
out your ass...which you are, of course.

> So you can stop them? Why would I want them stopped?

There's no "them", gummer. It's all bullshit.

>> Of course, you can't support *any* of it - it's all just the usual
>> blowhard dwieber bullshit.
>
> Your opinion,

No, it's a fact, gummer - it's nothing but blowhard dwieber bullshit.
Some indigent cracker living in a shithole like Taft who doesn't have
two nickels to rub together simply is not going to be "in the know"
about any "great cull". If some of your fellow right-wing fucktards are
planning some kind of civil unrest, it's a damned safe bet they're not
planning it in Taft, nor are you included in or aware of the planning.

You've been blabbering - drooling - over this so-called "cull" for all
of the eight years I've been seeing your empty wheezing bullshit in
Usenet, and it always is imminent, to hear you bullshit about it. But
it hasn't happened, there are no signs that anything like it is about to
happen, and in fact it's bullshit - it's just you doing your usual empty
bragging.

>>> <VBG>
>>
>> Stale.
>
> <VBG>

Stale.

>>> Bothers the shit out of you, doesnt it?
>>
>> Nope - just one more thing over which I can mock you and piss up your nose.
>
> Feel free.

I do.

> Son..I

Little girl, you calling me "son" is funny - I'm older than you, in much
better shape, and I've never had any coronary problems, unlike a certain
wheezy coronary bypass fuckwit I see frequently posting here.

> And of course..you deserve to be killed as well.

Not going to happen.

>>> The clock is indeed..ticking......
>>
>> No clock; no "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list."
>>
>> All bullshit - all of it.
>
> <VBG>

Stale

> The clock is...ticking

Michael A. Terrell

Jan 2, 2013, 4:22:32 PM1/2/13

Gunner wrote:

> Cites?
>
> You and yours remind me of the French "aristocracy" in 1789.
>
> You wont end well.....

Is the well already full? ;-)

Fred C. Dobbs

Jan 2, 2013, 4:47:42 PM1/2/13
I'm a little curious about you and your relationship to gummer. gummer
is a non-stop monumental asshole. You don't seem like an asshole at
all. You harbor some political/social values and opinions I don't share
and don't admire, but you don't seem like an asshole. Why do you
respond to gummer at all when he's just doing his monumental asshole
schtick? I'm not even suggesting you try to dissuade him from his more
outrageously toxic and misanthropic views, or even dissuade him from
expressing them; I just think it would be nice if you didn't reward him
for them.

Stormin Mormon

Jan 2, 2013, 4:53:00 PM1/2/13
> On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:01:04 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:

[christmas presents]

Gunner

Jan 2, 2013, 8:22:10 PM1/2/13
Cites?

>> So you can stop them? Why would I want them stopped?
>
>There's no "them", gummer. It's all bullshit.
Cites?

>>> Of course, you can't support *any* of it - it's all just the usual
>>> blowhard dwieber bullshit.
>>
>> Your opinion,
>
>No, it's a fact, gummer - it's nothing but blowhard dwieber bullshit.
>Some indigent cracker living in a shithole like Taft who doesn't have
>two nickels to rub together simply is not going to be "in the know"
>about any "great cull". If some of your fellow right-wing fucktards are
>planning some kind of civil unrest, it's a damned safe bet they're not
>planning it in Taft, nor are you included in or aware of the planning.
>
>You've been blabbering - drooling - over this so-called "cull" for all
>of the eight years I've been seeing your empty wheezing bullshit in
>Usenet, and it always is imminent, to hear you bullshit about it. But
>it hasn't happened, there are no signs that anything like it is about to
>happen, and in fact it's bullshit - it's just you doing your usual empty
>bragging.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/gun-sales-2012_n_2303513.html

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearm-sales-jump-39-december-19-2012

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/record-gun-sales-in-december-2012/

By Jason Ryan

Record Gun Sales in December, 2012

Record gun sales were recorded in December 2012 with over 2.7 million
background checks being conducted through the FBI’s National Instant
Check System (NICS), the agency said today. For 2012, more background
checks were conducted than any year since 1998.

In December, 2,783,765 total background checks were carried out to
purchase firearms, surpassing the previous record from November 2012
when 2,006,919 checks were performed.

For the year, 19,592,303 background checks carried out for firearm
purchases–a 19 percent rise from 2011.

Each check doesn’t represent a single gun, just a single background
check transaction.

Thats nearly 6,000,000 firearms sales of one or MORE weapons in the
past 2 months.

<VBG>

Try buying an AR-15. There arent any left

<VBG>

Try buying ANY self loading centerfire rifle

<VBG>

>>> Stale.
>>
>> <VBG>
>
>Stale.

(VBG>

>>> Nope - just one more thing over which I can mock you and piss up your nose.
>>
>> Feel free.
>
>I do.
>

>> Son..I
>
>Little girl, you calling me "son" is funny - I'm older than you, in much
>better shape, and I've never had any coronary problems, unlike a certain
>wheezy coronary bypass fuckwit I see frequently posting here.

<VBG>

>> And of course..you deserve to be killed as well.
>
>Not going to happen.

(VBG)

>>> No clock; no "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list."
>>>
>>> All bullshit - all of it.
>>
>> <VBG>
>
>Stale

(VBG)

>> The clock is...ticking
>
>No clock; no "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list."
>
>All bullshit - all of it.

(VBG)

Gunner

Jan 2, 2013, 8:22:36 PM1/2/13
Nope...lots and lots of room left.

Edward A. Falk

Jan 2, 2013, 10:19:36 PM1/2/13
In article <Ye6dncfnZZQfPEXN...@giganews.com>,
Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:
>There is no constitutional right to vote, and even if such a right
>exists, it is not an unlimited right. Proof of eligibility, including
>picture ID, both at the time of registration and when casting a ballot
>is an eminently reasonable requirement.

Florida GOP Admits Changes in Voting Laws Were Made to Suppress Blacks, Democrats

http://atlantadailyworld.com/index.php/adw-news/1665-florida-gop-admits-changes-in-voting-laws-were-made-to-suppress-blacks-democrats
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/early-voting-curbs-called-power-play/nTFDy/
http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/26/why-florida-really-changed-its-voting-rules/

Quote:
In an interview with The Palm Beach Post published on Sunday, the
former chairman of the Florida Republican Party said voter suppression
was the sole reason for the change to the election rules. Jim Greer,
the party chairman in from 2006 to 2010, said he went to several
meetings during which Republican officials discussed the damage that
early voting -- which brought an unprecedented number of black voters
to the polls in 2008 -- had done to the party.

"The Republican Party, the strategists, the consultants, they firmly
believe that early voting is bad for Republican Party candidates,"
Mr. Greer said. "It's done for one reason and one reason only."

He made it clear the stated reason for the change, to reduce voter
fraud, was nonsense.

"They never came in to see me and tell me we had a fraud issue," he
told The Post. "It's all a marketing ploy."

Ohio GOP Admits Early Voting Cutbacks Are Racially Motivated

http://www.thenation.com/blog/169454/ohio-gop-admits-early-voting-cutbacks-are-racially-motivated
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/08/19/fight-over-poll-hours-isnt-just-political.html

Quote:
Why do Ohio Republicans suddenly feel so strongly about limiting
early voting hours in Democratic counties? Franklin County (Columbus)
GOP Chair Doug Preisse gave a surprisingly blunt answer to the
Columbus Dispatch on Sunday: "I guess I really actually feel we
shouldn't contort the voting process to accommodate the urban -- read
African-American -- voter-turnout machine."
--
-Ed Falk, fa...@despams.r.us.com
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/

Delvin Benet

Jan 3, 2013, 2:26:57 AM1/3/13
On 1/2/2013 5:22 PM, Gunner wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:32:16 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n�t> wrote:

>>> Why would I?
>>
>> Because otherwise, gummer, people will believe you're just blowing smoke
>> out your ass...which you are, of course.
>
> Cites?

Evidence, gummer?

>>> So you can stop them? Why would I want them stopped?
>>
>> There's no "them", gummer. It's all bullshit.
> Cites?

Evidence for "them", gummer?

It's all bullshit.

>>> Your opinion,
>>
>> No, it's a fact, gummer - it's nothing but blowhard dwieber bullshit.
>> Some indigent cracker living in a shithole like Taft who doesn't have
>> two nickels to rub together simply is not going to be "in the know"
>> about any "great cull". If some of your fellow right-wing fucktards are
>> planning some kind of civil unrest, it's a damned safe bet they're not
>> planning it in Taft, nor are you included in or aware of the planning.
>>
>> You've been blabbering - drooling - over this so-called "cull" for all
>> of the eight years I've been seeing your empty wheezing bullshit in
>> Usenet, and it always is imminent, to hear you bullshit about it. But
>> it hasn't happened, there are no signs that anything like it is about to
>> happen, and in fact it's bullshit - it's just you doing your usual empty
>> bragging.
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/gun-sales-2012_n_2303513.html
>
> http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearm-sales-jump-39-december-19-2012
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/record-gun-sales-in-december-2012/
>

> By Jason Ryan
>
> Record Gun Sales in December, 2012

Not evidence of any impending "cull", gummer.

>>> <VBG>
>>
>> Stale.
>
> (VBG>

Stale...and stupid.

>>> Feel free.
>>
>> I do.
>>

>>> Son..I
>>
>> Little girl, you calling me "son" is funny - I'm older than you, in much
>> better shape, and I've never had any coronary problems, unlike a certain
>> wheezy coronary bypass fuckwit I see frequently posting here.
>>> And of course..you deserve to be killed as well.
>>
>> Not going to happen.

Not going to happen, gummer. You know it, too.

>>> <VBG>
>>
>> Stale
>

>>> The clock is...ticking
>>
>> No clock; no "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list."
>>
>> All bullshit - all of it.

Gunner

Jan 3, 2013, 3:47:12 AM1/3/13
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 23:26:57 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:

>On 1/2/2013 5:22 PM, Gunner wrote:

>>> Because otherwise, gummer, people will believe you're just blowing smoke
>>> out your ass...which you are, of course.
>>
>> Cites?
>
>Evidence, gummer?
Still waiting

>>> There's no "them", gummer. It's all bullshit.
>> Cites?
>
>Evidence for "them", gummer?
Still waiting

>It's all bullshit.

Still waiting.

>>> No, it's a fact, gummer - it's nothing but blowhard dwieber bullshit.
>>> Some indigent cracker living in a shithole like Taft who doesn't have
>>> two nickels to rub together simply is not going to be "in the know"
>>> about any "great cull". If some of your fellow right-wing fucktards are
>>> planning some kind of civil unrest, it's a damned safe bet they're not
>>> planning it in Taft, nor are you included in or aware of the planning.
>>>
>>> You've been blabbering - drooling - over this so-called "cull" for all
>>> of the eight years I've been seeing your empty wheezing bullshit in
>>> Usenet, and it always is imminent, to hear you bullshit about it. But
>>> it hasn't happened, there are no signs that anything like it is about to
>>> happen, and in fact it's bullshit - it's just you doing your usual empty
>>> bragging.
>>
>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/gun-sales-2012_n_2303513.html
>>
>> http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearm-sales-jump-39-december-19-2012
>>
>> http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/record-gun-sales-in-december-2012/
>>

>> By Jason Ryan
>>
>> Record Gun Sales in December, 2012
>
>Not evidence of any impending "cull", gummer.

Denial is not a river in Egypt, boi.

Why do you think 19 million firearms..most of which are military TYPE
arms were bought in 2012?

Hummm?

>>> Stale.
>>
>> (VBG>
>
>Stale...and stupid.

(VBG>

>>> I do.

>>> Little girl, you calling me "son" is funny - I'm older than you, in much
>>> better shape, and I've never had any coronary problems, unlike a certain
>>> wheezy coronary bypass fuckwit I see frequently posting here.
>>>
>>> Not going to happen.
>>

>Not going to happen, gummer. You know it, too.

(VBG)

>>> Stale

>>> No clock; no "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list."
>>>
>>> All bullshit - all of it.
>
>All bullshit - all of it.

(VBG>

tick tock....

whoyakidding's ghost

Jan 3, 2013, 10:17:58 AM1/3/13
On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 00:47:12 -0800, Gunner <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>tick tock....

Wow, exactly what you said to me quite a while ago, along with a
description of the inner workings of the stopped cull clock...

The mighty Gunner threatens:

"I just forwarded a link to your misbehavior to everyone on my Friends
List. And of course..all your header information. Several of the
members of that august list..are computer wienies at the top of very
large high tech companies.. People who are very very good about
finding out Stuff about fools on the internet. One, is an ex
marine..combat marine...<VBG>(though many are ex military or ex law
enforcement or both) and doesnt deal well with fools...and he is
extraordinary with High Tech stuff. Which is why his hobby is building
guitars and such. Gives him low tech time to rest his brain from his
daily grind of owning his own high tech company.
Now one or more of them will report to me, who you are, and where you
live. And Ill pass along that information to other friends who
generally dont have their pictures on facebook for various reasons.
<VBG>
For some..the Great Cull may..may come early."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/c29968f825b04959

Ooooh, scary stuff. But when I looked up Gunner's faceless facebook
friends, the most frightening one I found was the fearsome Tom Gardner
http://www.neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG (Cull
Codename: Michelin Man)

The Great Cull is as big a joke as the Great Gunner. It's nothing more
than the ravings of a psycho that his "friends" encourage him to
continue because they're either too gutless or too stupid to tell him
to stop making a fool of himself. And because they don't give a shit
how selfdestructive he gets so long as he supports THEIR ravings.

Delvin Benet

Jan 3, 2013, 10:41:19 AM1/3/13
Yes, we're still waiting for even one shred of evidence from you,
girliboi. You have no evidence of a "cull", gummer - it's all bullshit.

>>> Cites?
>>
>> Evidence for "them", gummer?
> Still waiting

Yes, we're still waiting for even one shred of evidence from you,
girliboi. You have no evidence of a "list" or "those who keep the
list", gummer - it's all bullshit.

>> It's all bullshit.
>
> Still waiting.

Yes, we are, girliboi gummer. We're still waiting for your evidence,
which you don't have, of course, because it's all bullshit, and it has
been all bullshit since you first began blabbering about it seven or
eight years ago.

No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list".

>>> By Jason Ryan
>>>
>>> Record Gun Sales in December, 2012
>>
>> Not evidence of any impending "cull", gummer.
>
> Denial is not a river in Egypt

Oh, witty - *witty*. I don't think anyone has ever heard that before,
gummer.

Gun sales went through the roof in December 2008 as well, gummer - and
no cull came from it. None will this time.

>>> (VBG>
>>
>> Stale...and stupid.
>
> (VBG>

Stale...and stupid, just like the cancer patient who keeps writing it.

>> Not going to happen, gummer. You know it, too.
>
> (VBG)

Stale...and stupid, just like the cancer patient who keeps writing it..
No "cull" - it's bullshit.

>> All bullshit - all of it.
>
> tick tock....

Bullshit - all of it. No "clock", no "list", no "those who keep", no
"cull" - it's all stale bullshit.

Delvin Benet

Jan 3, 2013, 11:02:44 AM1/3/13
If you peruse gummer's Facebook friends list, most are skanks -
including his nieces - that he has tried to bone. No one on the list is
menacing in any way, and none is a "computer wienie" at the top of
anything except maybe a dunghill.

SaPeIsMa

Jan 3, 2013, 12:29:55 AM1/3/13

"SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Delvin Benet" <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote in message

>>> Just what I'd expect
>>
>> all informed and right-thinking persons to say.
>>

> And who defines what "informed and right-thinking persons" are ?

Apparently answering that question is beyond delvin's skill set

aezael

Oct 30, 2013, 7:23:31 PM10/30/13
On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:32:16 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:
When voting is a not a part of our rights and just a privilege and not
a right then I will leave the U.S.A. that I fought for over 20 years.

John Q. Public

Nov 4, 2013, 5:34:37 AM11/4/13
Within the United States...

Does a child have a right to vote?
Do the institutionalized insane have a right to vote?
Do foreign nationals have a right to vote?

In law a privilege is a government grant to an individual or
a select group of people. In the US however, voting is not
a matter of government control but of the State constitutions
and customary law. Voting is for American citizens judged
by their peers to be sane and of age.

Since you do not know what a 'right' is, your job then is to
acquire the definition and report back to us.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 4, 2013, 9:43:13 AM11/4/13
*IN SHORT*

What a government gives a government can take away...

An unalienable right is NOT given by the government, and can't be
limited or taken away by the government. The only thing that limits or
effects an unalienable right is that YOUR right can *NOT* violate others
RIGHTS.

EskWIRED

Nov 4, 2013, 12:05:47 PM11/4/13
On Monday, December 24, 2012 1:39:59 PM UTC-5, Delvin Benet wrote:
> There is no constitutional right to vote,

The Constitution does not confer rights. It only preserves them.

Your premise is wrong and therefore your conclusions are uncertain.

Delvin Benet

Nov 17, 2017, 7:01:40 PM11/17/17
"Proof of burden" - <chuckle>

> Chuckle..when the cops take an autopsy photo of you

Didn't happen and is not going to happen, obviously.

> Now I say its gonna happen,

It is proved that you are full of shit and never know what's going to
happen, except that you know you'll never pay those back taxes or back rent.

> If Im wrong..you live. If Im wrong, you die.

Looks like you were wrong a few dozen times, thief.

> Either way, Ill still be alive and well. You have a 50% chance of
> living another year.

Here it is late 2017, nearly five years later, so it looks like I was
smart to take those odds.

> <VBG>

LOL <VBG> <chuckle>

> The sad part..is Ill never learn how you died.

You sure won't, dole-scrounger, because you'll be dead long before I
will be.

> But its good enough to know that you were killed.

You won't know it, thief.

> Now you can stamp your widdle feet all you want and it wont change
> things in the slightest. Either you live..or you die via the hands of
> another.

Not any "another" that you'll know anything about.

> The funny part is your claims that Im "impotent' etc etc. Thats
> rather funny actually.

It's a fact. You're an impotent empty-threat do-nothing.

> You know zip about me, hell..you dont even
> know if Im a porn star or not

I know lots about you. I know that you're a chiseler, a thief, have a
non-functioning septic system, are chronically out of work, often have
to dive through dumpsters scrounging for food, let the taxpayers pay for
$1.5 million in medical care for you and your whore wife, have a meth
addict son, hoard tons - literally - of useless shit, and didn't have a
functioning vehicle for a long period of time.

> Now granted..I am 59 yrs old.....but the parts still work quite
> nicely..

Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a
stroke. The parts are crumbling, as a lifetime of unhealthful eating,
smoking and guzzling "energy" drinks would be expected to produce...and
have.

> as is evidenced by my appearence on various swingers
> websites

No.

TOS tRudey now!

Nov 17, 2017, 7:02:56 PM11/17/17
On 11/17/2017 5:01 PM, Delvin Benet wrote:
> Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a stroke.

And YOU are little man Ball, a pathetic mincing dwarf who scares NO one.

Gunner Asch

Nov 19, 2017, 6:14:08 AM11/19/17
On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:01:36 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:

>> Now granted..I am 59 yrs old.....but the parts still work quite
>> nicely..
>
>Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a
>stroke. The parts are crumbling, as a lifetime of unhealthful eating,
>smoking and guzzling "energy" drinks would be expected to produce...and
>have.

Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.

Its 5 yrs later..I havent fallen over dead yet, I put in 30 hours
working and finishing up the job in the metal forging plant (got home
at 8pm this evening.... and my van..remember your claim..."permanant
yard orniment", Richard... was driven to Bakersfield 3 times this
week. Got 18mpg too!

So Richard....you arent doing very well with your buffoonery. But
hey...its only a few more days to the start of the holiday
season....so its about time for you go off your nut again and be
locked into solitary for the holidays. Ready for your thorazine?

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!!

Oh..and Im down to a half pack of smokes a day too!

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

---

Clap Hands

Nov 19, 2017, 10:41:54 AM11/19/17
On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 03:14:05 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:01:36 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:
>

>>> Now granted..I am 59 yrs old.....but the parts still work quite
>>> nicely..
>>
>>Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a
>>stroke. The parts are crumbling, as a lifetime of unhealthful eating,
>>smoking and guzzling "energy" drinks would be expected to produce...and
>>have.
>
>Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
>has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
>down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
>I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.

264mph motorcycle ride, 2500 drug arrests, blah blah blah

Good to hear about the healing power of smokes and energy drinks. Who
knew?

Ed Huntress

Nov 19, 2017, 10:45:01 AM11/19/17
wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:01:36 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:
>

>>> Now granted..I am 59 yrs old.....but the parts still work quite
>>> nicely..
>>
>>Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a
>>stroke. The parts are crumbling, as a lifetime of unhealthful eating,
>>smoking and guzzling "energy" drinks would be expected to produce...and
>>have.
>
>Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well...

If you don't have insurance and you're not going to the VA, how are
you paying for a doctor?

--
Ed Huntress

Clap Hands

Nov 19, 2017, 7:00:18 PM11/19/17
Wieber seems to be too shy to answer, so I'll have to help him out.
<chuckle> He says he's on Medi-Cal. May or may not be true. But if it
is, he's probably the beneficiary of the Medi-Cal expansion under
Obamacare.
http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/Pages/Medi-CalExpansionInformation.aspx

I trust that Wieber thanked Obama somewhere in between all the posts
promising lamp post hangings, and describing speed record settings.

Ed Huntress

Nov 19, 2017, 8:24:05 PM11/19/17
Ha-ha! He probably blames Obama for his stroke. <g>

--
Ed Huntress

wulfenite

Nov 20, 2017, 11:48:26 AM11/20/17
Do you acknowledge how insane it was to pass a 1,200 page health care
bill written by insurance industry hacks (Liz Fowler) sight unread?

Do you admit that the result of this madness was health insurance costs
skyrocketed by as much as 30% per year?

Or are you in DEEP DENIAL, Crazy Eddy?

Ed Huntress

Nov 20, 2017, 12:05:46 PM11/20/17
The key thing here is that you're talking through your hat. The ACA
didn't spike insurance costs upward; it slowed the rate of increase:

"These increased costs for employers and employees alike may seem
steep蓉p around 50% over the past eight years傭ut they could have
risen far higher had the Affordable Care Act never passed. The Kaiser
study shows that average family premiums rose 20% from 2011 to 2016.
That rate of increase is actually much lower than the previous five
years (up 31% from 2006 to 2011) and the five years before that (up
63% from 2001 to 2006)...

This is from data compiled by the Kaiser Family Foundation, which is
the key source of industry data:

https://www.kff.org/health-costs/press-release/average-annual-workplace-family-health-premiums-rise-modest-3-to-18142-in-2016-more-workers-enroll-in-high-deductible-plans-with-savings-option-over-past-two-years/

or

https://tinyurl.com/ya5yhebd

Read beyond the headlines.

--
Ed Huntress

wulfenite

Nov 20, 2017, 12:25:14 PM11/20/17
No I'm not.

And you're a delusional FOOL to claim that.

> The ACA
> didn't spike insurance costs upward; it slowed the rate of increase:

BULLSHIT LIE!

> "These increased costs for employers and employees alike may seem
> steep—up around 50% over the past eight years—but they could have
> risen far higher had the Affordable Care Act never passed. The Kaiser
> study shows that average family premiums rose 20% from 2011 to 2016.
> That rate of increase is actually much lower than the previous five
> years (up 31% from 2006 to 2011) and the five years before that (up
> 63% from 2001 to 2006)...
>
> This is from data compiled by the Kaiser Family Foundation, which is
> the key source of industry data:
>
> https://www.kff.org/health-costs/press-release/average-annual-workplace-family-health-premiums-rise-modest-3-to-18142-in-2016-more-workers-enroll-in-high-deductible-plans-with-savings-option-over-past-two-years/
>
> or
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ya5yhebd
>
> Read beyond the headlines.

Read beyond actual industry PROPAGANDA.

Damn you're dumb!

I had a feeling you;d shill out for Obozo, but to whore yourself out to
Kaiser's BULLSHIT is indefensible!

Not doing your research before swallowing the hook line and sinker - pricey!

http://healthreform.kaiserpermanente.org/

If you currently have health care coverage through your employer, you
may be enjoying some of the added benefits from health care reform.

Keep in mind the value of staying with Kaiser Permanente — including the
care and issuers you know and trust, and the convenient services you’ve
come to rely on.

If you currently have individual or family health care coverage, you may
be enjoying some of the added benefits from health care reform.

<GAG!!!>

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20160817/NEWS/160819922

Aetna said this week it is drastically curtailing its participation on
the Affordable Care Act's insurance exchanges. But one of the largest
not-for-profit health insurers does not plan on abandoning them anytime
soon.

Kaiser Permanente, the $61 billion system that includes health plans,
hospitals and medical groups, is “absolutely” sticking with the
exchanges over the long term, Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson told Modern
Healthcare on Wednesday.

“I view it through the lens of my mission,” he said. “It obligates to us
to figure it out, not to get out.”

Tyson admitted the market is “unstable” right now, with insurers such as
Aetna, Humana and UnitedHealth Group losing hundreds of millions of
dollars this year alone. The ACA exchange population has been much
sicker and more costly than initially expected, which economists,
executives and policymakers agree has led to some adverse selection.
Congress also has restricted risk-corridor funding that was supposed to
buffer losses in the early years.

But those issues have not soured Kaiser's view.

“The idea that I would turn my back on a segment of the American
population who really needs the coverage and the care—I'm in for the
long haul,” Tyson said. “And I'm cautiously optimistic that at some
point, we begin to make sure we have the right regulations, meaning
oversight, to make sure the market is behaving like it was intended.”

Kaiser has made a “slight margin” overall on its ACA plans

(WHORES!!!!)

Now, the REAL facts:

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/09/28/insurance-rates-on-obamacare-health-exchange-to-spike-by-39-percent-in-utah-in-2018/

Insurance rates on Obamacare health exchange to spike by 39 percent in
Utah in 2018
Experts say uncertainty over federal funding of subsidies on deductibles
and co-payments for lower-income residents is driving most of the increase.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/12/surprise-health-insurance-costs-to-spike-60-percent-thanks-to-obamacare/

Surprise! Health Insurance Costs To Spike 60 Percent, Thanks To Obamacare
FEBRUARY 12, 2016 By The Federalist Staff
A new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report estimates that private
health insurance premiums will continue to balloon over the next decade
thanks in large part to Obamacare.

The report states that, over the next 10 years, private health insurance
premiums will increase by about 5 percent annually — a rate that
outpaces the gross domestic product by 2 percentage points.

By 2025, employment-based coverage (health-care insurance an employer
offers) will cost 60 percent more than it does today. For a family, that
increase costs to an average of $24,500 per year. For those with an
individual plan, health-care costs will increase to cost an average
$10,000 per year.

What’s driving these price increases? Obamacare.

The CBO report states that Obamacare’s costly federal mandates on
insurance companies — like forcing them to cover everyone regardless of
preexisting conditions — increased costs of individual, or non-group,
health-care plans (which account for 15 percent of all plans) by 27 to
30 percent.

Increased costs don’t just affect the families and individuals shilling
out escalating amounts of cash for their plans, it also affects the
national budget and taxpayers who subsidize them. The subsidies that the
federal government offers to some people to pay for health insurance
cost about $300 billion this fiscal year.

Obama campaigned on the promise that his namesake legislation would
reduce health-care costs for the average family by up to $2,500
annually. Here’s a supercut in which he repeats that promise 19 times.

But as it turns out, the health-care law that was supposed to lower
costs is actually doing the opposite. If only someone had predicted this
earlier!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-insurance-costs-to-soar-under-obamacare/

News Analysis

(MoneyWatch) Wondering what's going to happen to your health insurance
premiums under Obamacare?

New research from the Manhattan Institute estimates that insurance rates
for young men will rise by 99 percent. Rates for younger women will rise
between 55 percent to 62 percent, according to the right-leaning New
York think tank.

Obamacare premium costs vary from state to state, city to city
Play VIDEO
Obamacare premium costs vary from state to state, city to city
The precise impact of the new health law is likely to vary markedly from
state-to-state, however. That's largely because different states have
had different requirements for what had to be included in health
insurance policies in the past. The Affordable Care Act, commonly known
as Obamacare, overrides these rules and sets a federal overlay that
demands a wide array of mandatory coverages. The Manhattan Institute has
drawn up an interactive map that may help forecast the rise in cost for
individuals.

These differences mean men will get hammered in North Carolina with an
average 305 percent rate hike, while women will suffer in Nebraska,
paying an average of 237 percent more. For most people, subsidies in the
law will not counteract the rate shock, says co-author of the study Avik
Roy, a health care expert and senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute.

Gov't releases info on health exchanges
Play VIDEO
Gov't releases info on health exchanges
"You hear all these excuses from the [Obama] administration -- that
people are exaggerating the effect of the law," he says. "But real
people are getting notices from their insurers now. My blog is flooded
with comments from people saying that they just got a huge premium hike."

The Department of Health and Human Services put out a press release this
week forecasting that Obamacare premiums would be 16 percent less than
projected. However, the projected costs were estimates that attempted to
project the cost of a policy in 2016. Consumers are receiving the real
costs in notices from their insurers now only a few weeks before the law
is set to go into effect. For healthy consumers who have existing
policies, many of the premium hikes are proving massive.

Obamacare premiums vary greatly, by state, city
How affordable are Affordable Care Act premiums?
Is Obamacare a job-killer?
Additionally, the promise that you could keep your old policy, if you
liked it, has proved illusory. My insurer, Kaiser Permanente, informed
me in a glossy booklet that "At midnight on December 31, we will
discontinue your current plan because it will not meet the requirements
of the Affordable Care Act." My premium, the letter added, would go from
$209 a month to $348, a 66.5 percent increase that will cost $1,668
annually.

What made my plan too substandard to survive under Obamacare? It did not
provide maternity benefits. I'm 53 years old. I figure pregnancy would
require an act of God. (Incidentally, maternity benefits will be covered
on men's policies too. Let's hope medical science comes a long way so
you guys can use those benefits.) My policy also did not cover substance
abuse treatments or psychiatric care.

Affordable Care Act success hinges on "young invincibles"
Play VIDEO
Affordable Care Act success hinges on "young invincibles"
"Every one of those provisions sound nice -- they sound like you're
protecting the sick and making sure that everyone is covered," Roy said.
"But they drive up the cost structure."

Meanwhile, the things that mattered to me -- that I would be able to
limit my out-of-pocket costs if I had a catastrophic ailment -- got
worse under my new Obamacare policy. My policy, which has always paid
100 percent of the cost of annual check-ups, had a $5,000 annual
deductible for sick visits and hospital stays. Once I paid that $5,000,
the plan would pay 100 percent of any additional cost. That protected me
from economic devastation in the event of a catastrophic illness, such
as cancer.

Kaiser's Obamacare policy has a $4,500 deductible, but then covers only
40 percent of medical costs for office visits, hospital stays and drugs.
Out-of-pocket expenses aren't capped until the policyholder pays $6,350
annually.

Sure, that's only another $1,350. But it adds to the additional $1,663
that I'm paying in premiums, making my personal cost for Obama care add
to $3,018 annually. This, by the way, is the bare-bones policy under
Obamacare -- the Bronze plan. Premiums for plans that offer lower
deductibles and premiums would cost almost twice as much, according to
the Kaiser booklet.

"This is a redistribution of wealth from the healthy to the sick, from
the young to the old, from the people who have always had insurance to
the uninsured," Roy said.

A standard policy for wellness and catastrophic coverage for an
unexpected, unavoidable ailment or accident could have been provided for
a fraction of what Obamacare coverage costs, Roy added. "Obama care
forces insurers to offer products that carry all sorts of bells and
whistles that most people don't want but everyone will now need to pay for."

"Imagine if Congress passed a law that required every car to have a
hybrid engine," Roy said. "If you were an environmentalist, you might
like that. But you would be dramatically driving up the cost of
transportation."

Wise up Crazy Eddy, you brainwashed Obamabot!

Ed Huntress

Nov 20, 2017, 1:25:28 PM11/20/17
We'll talk about this when I have some time. Meanwhile, you can look
at WHY insurance companies are raising their rates -- practically all
have said because of uncertainty in the markets because of Trump's
promise to kill it, and the Republicans in Congress voting to repeal
it something like 40 or 50 times.

Without that, the projected increases are LESS than the trendline
before the ACA.

I have too much going on now to discuss it further, so continue with
your insults and cherry-picking. It's clear that's what you're about.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Nov 20, 2017, 1:58:54 PM11/20/17
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:48:24 -0700, wulfenite <b...@tva.ee> wrote:

>On 11/19/2017 6:23 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 16:00:19 -0800, Clap Hands <C...@TW.com> wrote:

>>> Wieber seems to be too shy to answer, so I'll have to help him out.
>>> <chuckle> He says he's on Medi-Cal. May or may not be true. But if it
>>> is, he's probably the beneficiary of the Medi-Cal expansion under
>>> Obamacare.
>>> http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/Pages/Medi-CalExpansionInformation.aspx
>>>
>>> I trust that Wieber thanked Obama somewhere in between all the posts
>>> promising lamp post hangings, and describing speed record settings.

Too shy to answer? Fast Eddy has far to high an opinion of himself.
He is in my Bozo Bin and has been for several years. So I dont see
his posts unless I wade through the quotes in someone's posts I do
read.
Frankly...Fast Eddy doesn't have a hell of a lot to say..that I regard
worth reading.

>> Ha-ha! He probably blames Obama for his stroke. <g>
>>

>Do you acknowledge how insane it was to pass a 1,200 page health care
>bill written by insurance industry hacks (Liz Fowler) sight unread?
>
>Do you admit that the result of this madness was health insurance costs
>skyrocketed by as much as 30% per year?
>
>Or are you in DEEP DENIAL, Crazy Eddy?

Fast Eddy Continues to be a left of center sort.

wulfenite

Nov 20, 2017, 2:09:42 PM11/20/17
Nothing to "talk" about.

You're disseminating Kaiser propaganda, period.

> Meanwhile, you can look
> at WHY insurance companies are raising their rates --

I just did!

> practically all
> have said because of uncertainty in the markets because of Trump's
> promise to kill it, and the Republicans in Congress voting to repeal
> it something like 40 or 50 times.

That is the latest excuse.

Now go on and tell us why since 2010 rates shot up year after year!

You lying asshole.

> Without that, the projected increases are LESS than the trendline
> before the ACA.

Bullshit non-confirmed fake news, etc.

> I have too much going on now to discuss it further, so continue with
> your insults and cherry-picking. It's clear that's what you're about.

You post outright propaganda from Kaiser and accuse ME of "cherry
picking"???

It is to laugh - at YOU!

You lying Obamabot!

wulfenite

Nov 20, 2017, 2:11:47 PM11/20/17
So very true.

>>> Ha-ha! He probably blames Obama for his stroke. <g>
>>>

>> Do you acknowledge how insane it was to pass a 1,200 page health care
>> bill written by insurance industry hacks (Liz Fowler) sight unread?
>>
>> Do you admit that the result of this madness was health insurance costs
>> skyrocketed by as much as 30% per year?
>>
>> Or are you in DEEP DENIAL, Crazy Eddy?
>>

> Fast Eddy Continues to be a left of center sort.

He's a relentless Obamabot for sure.

Delvin Benet

Nov 20, 2017, 7:50:01 PM11/20/17
On 11/19/2017 3:14 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:01:36 -0800, Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.nýt> wrote:
>

>>> Now granted..I am 59 yrs old.....but the parts still work quite
>>> nicely..
>>
>> Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a
>> stroke. The parts are crumbling, as a lifetime of unhealthful eating,
>> smoking and guzzling "energy" drinks would be expected to produce...and
>> have.
>
> Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
> has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
> down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
> I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.

Every word of that is bullshit, but nothing more laughably bullshit than
the "average age" of people in your family being late 90s.

Anyway...what doctor? Do you mean the one you stiffed for most of his
charges when you declared bankruptcy?

> Its 5 yrs later..I havent fallen over dead yet, I put in 30 hours
> working and finishing up the job in the metal forging plant (got home
> at 8pm this evening.... and my van..remember your claim..."permanant
> yard orniment", Richard... was driven to Bakersfield 3 times this
> week. Got 18mpg too!

More bullshit. Actually, it's almost nine years after your bypass, and
the thing is only good for about 10. The clock is ticking.

Gunner Asch

Nov 20, 2017, 11:18:35 PM11/20/17
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:50:01 -0800, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyc> wrote:

>>> Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a
>>> stroke. The parts are crumbling, as a lifetime of unhealthful eating,
>>> smoking and guzzling "energy" drinks would be expected to produce...and
>>> have.
>>
>> Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
>> has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
>> down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
>> I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.
>
>Every word of that is bullshit, but nothing more laughably bullshit than
>the "average age" of people in your family being late 90s.

The average age of death in the male line of my family is late 90s.
You have cites for contary information?

We arent Howard Family people..but not too far off.

>Anyway...what doctor? Do you mean the one you stiffed for most of his
>charges when you declared bankruptcy?

Declared bankruptcy? Got a cite for that? Oh...thats right..its more
of your pitiful buffoonery again. Im sure its common knowledge by now
you are a lying piece of ignorance and hate and is ignorant as
fuckall.

Its fun as hell playing you like a bongo drum.

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh bopboppetybop!

>> Its 5 yrs later..I havent fallen over dead yet, I put in 30 hours
>> working and finishing up the job in the metal forging plant (got home
>> at 8pm this evening.... and my van..remember your claim..."permanant
>> yard orniment", Richard... was driven to Bakersfield 3 times this
>> week. Got 18mpg too!
>
>More bullshit. Actually, it's almost nine years after your bypass, and
>the thing is only good for about 10. The clock is ticking.

Well then Richard...we can bet some serious money on the outcome and
be the winner if you are right. Tell you what...Ill bet you a $1000
that I live longer than you do. That Ill live into my 90s (subject to
death by accident or injury).

Now you can bet that Ill die in a year or so of natural causes. When I
hit my 91st birthday...I will have won and Ill have the opportunity to
shit on your headstone along with $1000 from ....hummm....you dont
have much, being stuck in the Home...do you?

Ok...Ill simply get to eat a big pot of chillie with lots of peppers
and beans and be allowed to take a dump on your headstone...and a
promise it will never be cleaned off. Deal?

Im up for it.

Are you up for it?

Gunner

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 10:52:55 AM11/21/17
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:18:31 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:50:01 -0800, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyc> wrote:

>>> Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
>>> has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
>>> down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
>>> I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.
>>
>>Every word of that is bullshit, but nothing more laughably bullshit than
>>the "average age" of people in your family being late 90s.
>
>The average age of death in the male line of my family is late 90s.
>You have cites for contary information?

Not that I remember, but we do have cites for other related BS
fantasies about your family, like this one.

"the family has been clairvoyant for many generations. The ladies VERY
clarvoyant..the men only clairvoyant in things that will save their
lives."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.usenet.kooks/3JE0id4Ymck/xyK0krk31nIJ

>>Anyway...what doctor? Do you mean the one you stiffed for most of his
>>charges when you declared bankruptcy?
>
>Declared bankruptcy? Got a cite for that?

You betcha'.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533

> Oh...thats right..its more of your pitiful buffoonery again.

Well, you're guy who claimed he'd declared bankruptcy, so it's plainly
your buffoonery, as usual. It doesn't matter what you say next,
because it will be a case of you lying then or lying now.

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 10:59:06 AM11/21/17
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:58:56 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Obviously, because you're still refusing to admit that your free
healthcare is a direct result of Obamacare. Ungrateful deadbeat.

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 11:00:02 AM11/21/17
Nope. Hey, did you know that freeloaders like Wieber drive up the cost
of healthcare for everyone else?

Sample Wieber advice on healthcare costs:

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533

"My wifes medical bills are somewhere around $3 million dollars, all
paid by the state, and mine are around $275ish, 000,00"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.politics.guns/eNlr-3rdhlY/d9vMfyUQIkAJ

Maybe instead of spewing along with healthcare expert Wieber, you
ought to asking him to post step by step instructions on how to get
your own care for absolutely free!

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 11:01:02 AM11/21/17
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:50:01 -0800, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyc> wrote:

>>> Now you're 64, and you have chronic cardiac disease and have had a
>>> stroke. The parts are crumbling, as a lifetime of unhealthful eating,
>>> smoking and guzzling "energy" drinks would be expected to produce...and
>>> have.
>>
>> Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
>> has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
>> down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
>> I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.
>
>Every word of that is bullshit, but nothing more laughably bullshit than
>the "average age" of people in your family being late 90s.
>
>Anyway...what doctor? Do you mean the one you stiffed for most of his
>charges when you declared bankruptcy?

Shameless hypocrite Wieber claims he's now on Obamacare. Could be
true! If it is, all he has to do is hope that Trump doesn't find a way
to take it away.

>> Its 5 yrs later..I havent fallen over dead yet, I put in 30 hours
>> working and finishing up the job in the metal forging plant (got home
>> at 8pm this evening.... and my van..remember your claim..."permanant
>> yard orniment", Richard... was driven to Bakersfield 3 times this
>> week. Got 18mpg too!
>
>More bullshit. Actually, it's almost nine years after your bypass, and
>the thing is only good for about 10. The clock is ticking.

Normally, yes. But Wieber discovered a secret cure - switching from
Mountain Dew to energy drinks. The tall cans are his spinach, and he
will be riding his Super Meteor over 300mph on his 100th birthday.
Same day they'll finally find the Iraq WMD and Obama's Kenyan birth
certificate. :)

Libs R Pervs

Nov 21, 2017, 11:58:33 AM11/21/17
Yep.

Crazy Eddy has nothing to say of any value - just Kaiser agitprop.

Are you an Obamabot too, dipshit?

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 12:14:14 PM11/21/17
(VBG)

>"My wifes medical bills are somewhere around $3 million dollars, all
>paid by the state, and mine are around $275ish, 000,00"
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/talk.politics.guns/eNlr-3rdhlY/d9vMfyUQIkAJ

(VBG)

>Maybe instead of spewing along with healthcare expert Wieber, you
>ought to asking him to post step by step instructions on how to get
>your own care for absolutely free!

(VBG)

Seems you believe everything ...dumb bastard that you are.

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 12:17:42 PM11/21/17
Pointy headed Richard always get everything wrong...snicker

"The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often shortened to
the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or nicknamed Obamacare, is a United
States federal statute enacted by the 111th United States Congress and
signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010."

Gunners heart attack was January 24th, 2009

A bit more than a year before Obama fucked up the health care
industry.

You NEVER get anything right, do you Richard?

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 12:25:13 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:52:54 -0800, Back in the good ol' world
<BIT...@tw.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:18:31 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Every word of that is bullshit, but nothing more laughably bullshit than
>>>the "average age" of people in your family being late 90s.
>>
>>The average age of death in the male line of my family is late 90s.
>>You have cites for contary information?
>
>Not that I remember, but we do have cites for other related BS
>fantasies about your family, like this one.

So then you are simply babbling then.

>"the family has been clairvoyant for many generations. The ladies VERY
>clarvoyant..the men only clairvoyant in things that will save their
>lives."
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.usenet.kooks/3JE0id4Ymck/xyK0krk31nIJ

Quite true indeed. Like the time Mom had the full first aid kit
sitting on the dining room table an hour before I split the back of my
skull open when I slipt on the ice when coming home after school.

Ive mentioned that several times. What..were you in Solitary at those
times?

>>>Anyway...what doctor? Do you mean the one you stiffed for most of his
>>>charges when you declared bankruptcy?
>>
>>Declared bankruptcy? Got a cite for that?
>
>You betcha'.
>
>"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>
>> Oh...thats right..its more of your pitiful buffoonery again.
>
>Well, you're guy who claimed he'd declared bankruptcy, so it's plainly
>your buffoonery, as usual. It doesn't matter what you say next,
>because it will be a case of you lying then or lying now.

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

You believe everything I write doncha..like we are supposed to believe
every lie you spew out...right?

Btw...my wife's medical expenses have been around 3 million dollars.
Mine were...were $200k+..until the hospital that did the bypass
realized they had fucked up..and changed the bill to Zero. Now its
only about $135k..from the hospital that handled my stroke.

Now given you have been in a mental hospital for over 10 yrs..Im
curious..how much has your bill been to date? Hummmm?

So Richard...almost the Holiday season...ready for your annual visit
to the Hole?

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 12:28:41 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 08:01:02 -0800, Back in the good ol' world
<BIT...@tw.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:50:01 -0800, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyc> wrote:

>>> Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
>>> has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
>>> down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
>>> I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.
>>
>>Every word of that is bullshit, but nothing more laughably bullshit than
>>the "average age" of people in your family being late 90s.
>>
>>Anyway...what doctor? Do you mean the one you stiffed for most of his
>>charges when you declared bankruptcy?
>
>Shameless hypocrite Wieber claims he's now on Obamacare. Could be
>true! If it is, all he has to do is hope that Trump doesn't find a way
>to take it away.

Fascinating lies that Richard pukes up with such great regularity.

"Permanant Lawn Ornament"..and the like...the usual stuff.

>>> Its 5 yrs later..I havent fallen over dead yet, I put in 30 hours
>>> working and finishing up the job in the metal forging plant (got home
>>> at 8pm this evening.... and my van..remember your claim..."permanant
>>> yard orniment", Richard... was driven to Bakersfield 3 times this
>>> week. Got 18mpg too!
>>
>>More bullshit. Actually, it's almost nine years after your bypass, and
>>the thing is only good for about 10. The clock is ticking.
>
>Normally, yes. But Wieber discovered a secret cure - switching from
>Mountain Dew to energy drinks. The tall cans are his spinach, and he
>will be riding his Super Meteor over 300mph on his 100th birthday.
>Same day they'll finally find the Iraq WMD and Obama's Kenyan birth
>certificate. :)

The Super Meteor will be lucky to get to 115mph, downhill with a
tailwind. Oh..this is more lies from Richard again. Sorry...I took
him seriously for a moment..I wasnt sure who was posting until I
realized it was my old buddy widdle Richard.

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 1:00:03 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:17:40 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Nothing to do with your current claim to be on Medi-Cal, which
dramatically expanded in California under Obamacare.

"I do have medical insurance. Its called Medi-cal " <2017>
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.california/U6pMh4m3a2c/MjBUvkdwAAAJ

"Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medi-Cal coverage expanded in
2014" http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/Pages/Medi-CalExpansionInformation.aspx

And no, you don't have "insurance." You're on the dole, plain and
simple.

>A bit more than a year before Obama fucked up the health care
>industry.

His "fuck up" resulted in you getting legal free care, as opposed to
your previous system of defrauding hospitals, doctors, and taxpayers.
But either way, you never paid, and were never going to pay. Nobody in
your entire family pays anything, and that drives up the cost for
everyone who buys insurance.

>You NEVER get anything right, do you Richard?

I am not "Richard," and I have everything quite right. But why are you
here telling new lies instead of kicking "Richard's" ass for exposing
your old ones? <chuckle>

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 1:01:30 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:14:12 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Oh, so your defense is that were lying when you wrote that stuff!

What about these quotes, were you lying then as well?

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/0264cc658d2e57fb

"I never lie. Its not in my nature. Of course, while I AM a
Democrat"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/9ef5f530780d8194

>Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Let's see how that defense works on the bailiff when he shows up at
your place accompanied by a cop and a locksmith.

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 1:05:03 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:25:11 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
No.

>>>Declared bankruptcy? Got a cite for that?
>>
>>You betcha'.
>>
>>"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>>months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>>http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>>
>>> Oh...thats right..its more of your pitiful buffoonery again.
>>
>>Well, you're guy who claimed he'd declared bankruptcy, so it's plainly
>>your buffoonery, as usual. It doesn't matter what you say next,
>>because it will be a case of you lying then or lying now.
>
>Laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!
>
>You believe everything I write doncha.

Nope. And I didn't believe these lies either.

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 1:11:20 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:28:39 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>The Super Meteor will be lucky to get to 115mph, downhill

The Super Meteor will eventually reach normal road speeds, onboard a
truck to the scrap yard. Where it was no doubt originally headed
before you got your hands on it.

Ed Huntress

Nov 21, 2017, 1:38:33 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:17:40 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Where did you get the idea that his name is Richard? It's not.

--
Ed Huntress

Libs R Pervs

Nov 21, 2017, 2:47:35 PM11/21/17
On 11/21/2017 9:01 AM, Back in the good ol' world wrote:
> Shameless hypocrite Wieber claims he's now on Obamacare. Could be
> true! If it is, all he has to do is hope that Trump doesn't find a way
> to take it away.

Why the FUCK do you care?

Back in the good ol' world

Nov 21, 2017, 3:24:20 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:47:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <de...@grope.wimmen>
wrote:
Why the FUCK do you care why I care? LOL

If you want to try to defend a guy who's criticizing Obamacare while
he's on Obamacare, here's your chance! Try to be creative about it.

Delvin Benet

Nov 21, 2017, 7:42:24 PM11/21/17
On 11/20/2017 8:18 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:50:01 -0800, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyc> wrote:

>>> Odd...my doctor says Im doing very well, one of the bypassed arteries
>>> has started pumping blood again, my blood pressure is very good, Im
>>> down to witihn 9 pounds of my highschool graduation weight and he says
>>> I should live to the average age of my family..late 90s.
>>
>> Every word of that is bullshit, but nothing more laughably bullshit than
>> the "average age" of people in your family being late 90s.
>
> The average age of death in the male line of my family is late 90s.

Bullshit.

>> Anyway...what doctor? Do you mean the one you stiffed for most of his
>> charges when you declared bankruptcy?
>
> Declared bankruptcy? Got a cite for that?

Yep:

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"

Mark "dole scrounger" Wieber - 01 June 2010
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533

>>> Its 5 yrs later..I havent fallen over dead yet, I put in 30 hours
>>> working and finishing up the job in the metal forging plant (got home
>>> at 8pm this evening.... and my van..remember your claim..."permanant
>>> yard orniment", Richard... was driven to Bakersfield 3 times this
>>> week. Got 18mpg too!
>>
>> More bullshit. Actually, it's almost nine years after your bypass, and
>> the thing is only good for about 10. The clock is ticking.
>
> Well then Richard...we can bet some serious money on the outcome and
> be the winner if you are right. Tell you what...Ill bet you a $1000
> that I live longer than you do. That Ill live into my 90s

Not a chance.

Delvin Benet

Nov 21, 2017, 7:48:37 PM11/21/17
On 11/21/2017 9:25 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:52:54 -0800, Back in the good ol' world
> <BIT...@tw.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:18:31 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> The average age of death in the male line of my family is late 90s.
>>> You have cites for contary information?
>>
>> Not that I remember, but we do have cites for other related BS
>> fantasies about your family, like this one.
>>
>> "the family has been clairvoyant for many generations. The ladies VERY
>> clarvoyant..the men only clairvoyant in things that will save their
>> lives."
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.usenet.kooks/3JE0id4Ymck/xyK0krk31nIJ
>
> Quite true indeed.

Nope. More bullshit, indeed.

>>> Declared bankruptcy? Got a cite for that?
>>
>> You betcha'.
>>
>> "My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
>> months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
>> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.trucking/msg/f58b373e0c864533
>>
>>> Oh...thats right..its more of your pitiful buffoonery again.
>>
>> Well, you're guy who claimed he'd declared bankruptcy, so it's plainly
>> your buffoonery, as usual. It doesn't matter what you say next,
>> because it will be a case of you lying then or lying now.
>
> Laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!
>
> You believe everything I write doncha

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/9ef5f530780d8194

"I lied about who I was and how old I was"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/b6421cb4f5a8eb52

<Readers, cage your irony meters>

"I can say with a clear conscience that I dont lie. And I dont.
Ive made a point of it for most of my life. Ever since I discovered
its far far to difficult to remember which lies one tells which person
and it comes back and bites you in the ass."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/7f633fef7961cc92

No, we don't believe a word you write, liar.

Delvin Benet

Nov 21, 2017, 7:51:27 PM11/21/17
None of your business why we care. Mind your own business.

Scout

Nov 21, 2017, 8:19:59 PM11/21/17

"Delvin Benet" <D...@nbc.nyt> wrote in message
Wow, you sound like a conservative, but your politics mark you as a liberal.

Or could it be that you feel it's ok to stick your nose in other people's
business but demand they respect your privacy at the same time?

Delvin Benet

Nov 21, 2017, 8:57:05 PM11/21/17
On 11/21/2017 5:13 PM, Scout wrote:

> "Delvin Benet" <D...@nbc.nyt> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Why the FUCK do you care?
>>
>> None of your business why we care.  Mind your own business.
>
> Wow, you sound like a conservative, but your politics mark you as a
> liberal.

Neither one. You're completely wrong.

Scout

Nov 21, 2017, 9:34:37 PM11/21/17

"Delvin Benet" <D...@nbc.nyt> wrote in message
Oh, then you're going to answer his question, because he think he doesn't
need to mind his own business, and you're going to stop trying to tell
everyone else what to do?

Ed Huntress

Nov 21, 2017, 9:56:26 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:33:39 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@removethis.this2.spam.centurylink.net> wrote:

>"Delvin Benet" <D...@nbc.nyt> wrote in message
>> On 11/21/2017 5:13 PM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Delvin Benet" <D...@nbc.nyt> wrote in message

>>> Wow, you sound like a conservative, but your politics mark you as a
>>> liberal.
>>
>> Neither one. You're completely wrong.
>
>Oh, then you're going to answer his question, because he think he doesn't
>need to mind his own business, and you're going to stop trying to tell
>everyone else what to do?

"then you're going to answer his question"...

Stop trying to tell everyone else to do, Scout.

Gunner threatened numerous times to have him killed. "Delvin"
disapproves. Gunner will be sucking wind as long as he is here.

And it's none of your fucking business.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:04:00 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:01:29 -0800, Back in the good ol' world
Defense? What do I need a defense for? This is Usenet Richard. Do
you need a defense everytime you lie here? Hummmm? You certainly do
lie an awful lot and you have gotten far far worse in the past 6
months. I take it you arent happy in the Home?

>What about these quotes, were you lying then as well?
>
>"I never lie"
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/0264cc658d2e57fb

I never do lie. I may get things wrong...or things change beyond my
control...but...shrug. I did file bankruptcy with an attorney. Then I
withdrew it for a number of reasons.

Things changed. For the better..a tiny bit.

>"I never lie. Its not in my nature. Of course, while I AM a
>Democrat"
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/9ef5f530780d8194

I was a Democrat for 8 or more years. The result of a bet I lost. The
emails I get from the DNC are so good I forward them to Republicans,
both civilian and politicans. They are such bilious masses of lies,
and half truths..I find it fascinating you love them...and get all
pissy with me posting the truth..because you dont believe it, having
your world view so utterly fucked up by your long term incarceration
in a mental hospital.

Srug.

>>Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!
>
>Let's see how that defense works on the bailiff when he shows up at
>your place accompanied by a cop and a locksmith.

It will be interesting wont it? The house has been homesteaded...so
there wont be a "locksmith" involved and whats the cop for? Going to
get involved in a civil matter? ROFLMAO!!!!!!

you poor bastard...you continue to to amaze and amuse me with your
ignorance..rampant ignorance.

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

(VBG)

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:07:27 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:59:59 -0800, Back in the good ol' world
I filed for Medical in 2009. You really dont have a firm grip on
dates and a thingy folks call a Calendar....do you?

>"I do have medical insurance. Its called Medi-cal " <2017>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.california/U6pMh4m3a2c/MjBUvkdwAAAJ
>
>"Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medi-Cal coverage expanded in
>2014" http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/Pages/Medi-CalExpansionInformation.aspx
>
>And no, you don't have "insurance." You're on the dole, plain and
>simple.

Odd..the State of California calls it "insurance"...and you dont like
the term...do you? Take it up with your Democrat masters in Sacto.

>>A bit more than a year before Obama fucked up the health care
>>industry.
>
>His "fuck up" resulted in you getting legal free care, as opposed to
>your previous system of defrauding hospitals, doctors, and taxpayers.
>But either way, you never paid, and were never going to pay. Nobody in
>your entire family pays anything, and that drives up the cost for
>everyone who buys insurance.

Previous system? Got cites for that? Go ahead..present em here.

>>You NEVER get anything right, do you Richard?
>
>I am not "Richard," and I have everything quite right. But why are you
>here telling new lies instead of kicking "Richard's" ass for exposing
>your old ones? <chuckle>

Sure you are Richard. You fucked up and confirmed it.

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:09:30 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:05:02 -0800, Back in the good ol' world
Then provide the cites to back up your claim. Simply typing "no" is
just a pouty pout by our little mental case.

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:10:44 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:48:36 -0800, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyt> wrote:

>On 11/21/2017 9:25 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:52:54 -0800, Back in the good ol' world
>> <BIT...@tw.net> wrote:

>>> Not that I remember, but we do have cites for other related BS
>>> fantasies about your family, like this one.
>>>
>>> "the family has been clairvoyant for many generations. The ladies VERY
>>> clarvoyant..the men only clairvoyant in things that will save their
>>> lives."
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.usenet.kooks/3JE0id4Ymck/xyK0krk31nIJ
>>
>> Quite true indeed.
>
>Nope. More bullshit, indeed.

Cites? Trot em out.
So who are you lying about being today, Richard?

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:12:41 PM11/21/17
Just like that Permanant Lawn Ornament, the E350 van I pulled my trash
trailer to the dump with today..2x? That Permanant Yard Ornament?

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:14:22 PM11/21/17
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:47:32 -0700, Libs R Pervs <de...@grope.wimmen>
wrote:

He is a Hate filled, mindless and mentally ill Democrat who would love
to hurt me.

Given he is locked away in a mental hospital..this is the best thing
he can attempt. It never works...but he sure tries hard doesnt he?

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:15:13 PM11/21/17
Im on Medi-cal. Not ObamaCare. You really are stupid aintcha?

Ayup..dumb as a fucking rock.

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:15:58 PM11/21/17
And the little stooge pops up and farts an opinion.

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2017, 10:16:57 PM11/21/17
Typical Lefty. It shows how fucked up their are. Self Centered and
ignorant as fuck.
It is loading more messages.