Why does nospam constantly prove that all he can do, is play his silly fifth-grade games?

Arlen Holder

Jul 6, 2018, 11:24:26 AM7/6/18
Why does nospam constantly prove that all he can do, is play his silly
fifth-grade games?

I only speak valid verifiable fact.
Why are iOS users like nospam so extremely mentally stunted in fact?

Look at what the iOS moron posted in this technical thread, for example:
How to read/write access iOS file systems on Ubuntu/Windows over USB cable
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.linux/z_KXY4IHLe0/VjWydeD3CAAJ>

*The fact is nospam proves he's technically ignorant, in *every* post!*

Again, and again, the iOS moron nospam proves his fifth-grade mentality!
Networking Windows + Linux + iOS + Android file systems
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.linux/tKhwlZyOhf0/zSRearVACQAJ>

Why is it that the iOS morons, like nospam, who have absollutely zero
technical knowledge on any cross-platform problem set, _still_ feel the
innate inbred need to incessantly prove his 5th-grade mentality?

*Are iOS users here all as technically ignorant as nospam clearly proves?*

Your Name

Jul 6, 2018, 6:57:13 PM7/6/18
On 2018-07-06 15:24:26 +0000, Arlen Holder said:

> *The fact is nospam proves he's technically ignorant, in *every* post!*

Which is exactly why the moron stays in my killfile.

Arlen Holder

Jul 6, 2018, 8:18:35 PM7/6/18
On 6 Jul 2018 22:57:11 GMT, Your Name wrote:

> Which is exactly why the moron stays in my killfile.

You bring up a good point, which is I should make better use of killfiles.

Since I don't actually use a newsreader, I have to go to some trouble to
plonk people, where I've only gone to that trouble for very few people,
such as Snit.

It used to be that nospam, while he just guesses 100% of the time, and he
lies almost all the time when he doesn't like the truth, it used to be that
one out of ten or so time, he actually knew something.

But in the past year or so, I don't think he's been right even once, which,
I guess means, that I'm learning about iOS a bit and nospam is still
ignorant of iOS and especially of cross-platform issues.

Lewis

Jul 6, 2018, 9:30:24 PM7/6/18
In message <pho1j9$teh$1...@news.mixmin.net> Arlen Holder <arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:
> I only speak valid verifiable fact.

You have never spoken fact, nymshitting troll.

--
'Ah... I see that the new traffic division is having the desired
effect.' He indicated a large pile of paper. 'I am getting any amount of

Your Name

Jul 6, 2018, 11:14:25 PM7/6/18
He's ignorant about iOS, macOS, Apple (past and present), life outside
what he and his four geeky friends do, and everything else.

Arlen Holder

Jul 7, 2018, 8:24:42 AM7/7/18
On 7 Jul 2018 01:30:23 GMT, Lewis wrote:

> You have never spoken fact, nymshitting troll.

*Lewis, the troll, has yet again spoken his infinite fourth-grade wisdom!*

Ah, but the fact is that you are wrong, yet again, Lewis the troll.

For example, it is a fact that there isn't a single iOS app functionality
that isn't already on Android - and yet - there is *plenty* of app
functionality on Android that will never be available to the poor iOS
users.

You just don't like facts.

But you hating facts doesn't change that they're facts nonetheless.

Your Name

Jul 7, 2018, 6:14:51 PM7/7/18
Here's another fact: Most iOS users don't need nor want any of the
so-called "functionality" those awful Android apps supposedly provide
that iOS apps don't have.

Just like Windoze vs macOS, there may be far more apps, but most of
them are utter garbage anyway. Sheer numbers is meaningless.

Arlen Holder

Jul 7, 2018, 7:33:02 PM7/7/18
On 7 Jul 2018 22:14:50 GMT, Your Name wrote:

> Here's another fact: Most iOS users don't need nor want any of the
> so-called "functionality" those awful Android apps supposedly provide
> that iOS apps don't have.
>
> Just like Windoze vs macOS, there may be far more apps, but most of
> them are utter garbage anyway. Sheer numbers is meaningless.

Nobody but you is talking about numbers of apps.

We're talking about actual app functionality.

Specifically, every iOS device has far *less* app functionality than any
Android device (at any reasonable price level, like $100 and up) and worse
- the $100-and-up Android device has far more app functionality than any
iOS device can ever accomplish.

Let's not even get into the fact that the current iOS devices *halve* their
CPU speeds after about a year of use - which makes all benchmarks bogus, so
we can compare a brand-new not-yet-crippled iOS device to a five-year old
Android device - and the Android device will *still* always win on app
functionality.

*Basically, an iOS device is primitive in app functionality.*

That's just a well-proven fact. Like it or not.
It's still a fact.

The math is simple:
a. Apple restricts what the apps can do
b. Google does not

Hence, iOS devices will *always* have far less app functionality than
Android.

It has nothing to do with the number of apps (only a fool would look at
that metric); it has to do with the overall app functionality available to
the user.

nospam

Jul 7, 2018, 7:38:19 PM7/7/18
In article <phrijd$fba$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen...@nospam.net> wrote:

> The math is simple:
> a. Apple restricts what the apps can do
> b. Google does not

that's not math and it's also wrong.

Your Name

Jul 7, 2018, 9:20:06 PM7/7/18
As I said, most iPhone users do not need nor want any of that so-called
"functionality". Hell, most Android users don't need nor want all that
crap either.

The fact that there are Android apps that can do XYZ is completely
irrelevant when either:
- only half a dozen people in the world want to actually do XYZ,
OR - if the apps are such complete crap that they're barely usable,
OR - they're simply a pointless function (Whoppie! The Android Store
allows apps that do nothing but make fart noises and Apple won't
allow them ... who cares?!).

Such a "metric" is equally as pointless as just counting the number of
apps available.

The FACT is that Apple makes a smartphone that the vast majority of
users are very happy to own and use because it does what they want, not
some mythical crappy "functionality" they don't want. That is why the
iPhone outsells every other *individual* Android smartphone maker (same
with the iPad).

If you want to use an Android smartphone and it does things *YOU* want
it to, then go and use one. Nobody is forcing you to use an iPhone.

nospam

Jul 7, 2018, 9:23:23 PM7/7/18
In article <phros2$ks$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, Your Name
<Your...@YourISP.com> wrote:

> OR - they're simply a pointless function (Whoppie! The Android Store
> allows apps that do nothing but make fart noises and Apple won't
> allow them ... who cares?!).

apple allows fart apps..

Arlen Holder

Jul 8, 2018, 8:45:36 PM7/8/18
On 7 Jul 2018 03:14:23 GMT, Your Name wrote:

> He's ignorant about iOS, macOS, Apple (past and present), life outside
> what he and his four geeky friends do, and everything else.

I've been on Usenet for decades, as have most of you, where the iOS users
are a strange bunch, much like a bunch of fifth graders.

Certainly those fifth graders abound on the net, but you don't see them so
much in the Linux newsgroups, for example, as they get plonked out of
existence almost immediately (where nospam gets his head handed to him
every time he tries to post to alt.os.linux).

What's odd about these iOS man children is that facts are anathema to them.

I think they bought an illusion, where any facts to the contrary of their
illusion are taken as a personal affront.

For example, I have iOS, Android, Linux, and Windows devices, and I say the
same truths about them all on the respective systems, but only on the iOS
newsgroups do the majority of posters deny what is patently fact.

Certainly the Android newsgroups have their useless chit-chat trolls (e.g.,
Frank Slootweg) and the Windows newsgroups have their worthless chitchatter
trolls too (e.g., Char Jackson, Rene Lamontagne, Wolf K., Nil, Diesel,
etc.) - but overall - on the Windows group - even with the huge number of
worthless trolls - they still can at least *comprehend* a fact.

On the iOS newsgroups, trolls like nospam habitually latently deny facts.

One has to wonder about their lack of formal education, where they appear
to never have been taught by anyone that to deny facts just makes them look
like the fools they are. Trolls like nospam are more like politicians with
an agenda, than anyone who cares about facts.

Arlen Holder

Jul 9, 2018, 4:13:47 AM7/9/18
On 8 Jul 2018 01:20:05 GMT, Your Name wrote:

> The FACT is that Apple makes a smartphone that the vast majority of
> users are very happy to own and use because it does what they want, not
> some mythical crappy "functionality" they don't want. That is why the
> iPhone outsells every other *individual* Android smartphone maker (same
> with the iPad).

You don't seem to fully understand the modern power in your hands with
Android that is just completely primitive and lacking on all iOS devices.

You talk about fart sound apps, but what about apps that actually do
something useful, such as automatic phone call recording?

What about apps that give you graphical comprehensive information over time
for debugging WiFi signal strength for all nearby access points?

What about those fantastic youtube red clones which give you unrestricted
download and ripping capabilities and which also browse and search and play
videos (making the youtube app a worthless pos by way of comparison)?

What about app launchers that allow you to organize your home screen the
way you want it organized?

What about just plugging your phone into your desktop and being able to
copy the entire visible file system from one phone to another or from one
desktop to another?

What about apps that automatically move your data files to the locations
where YOU want them, and not where the app feels like storing them by
default?

What about being able to automatically save your installers on the sdcard,
and to combine installers from multiple phones, and then to just load them
efficiently onto any new phone (or factory reset phone)?

What about the power of being able to control all your files, and to have a
file show up in multiple places on your homescreen and being able to have
spacers within folders to easily separate out functionality, etc.?

And the modern power and functionality that all iOS phones lack isn't
restricted to their primitive app selection - as it extends to the
Orwellian inability to easily replace the battery and to swap out SIM
cards, in addition to myriad other optional things like FM radios and
keyboards.

In fact, the list of what the primitive iOS devices can't do goes on and on
and on and on, while the more modern Android just gets better every day.

The fact you already whooshed on the sheer number of apps (as if that
mattered) and then whoosh again on the extreme lack of power in iOS apps,
simply means that you don't really understand the power that you have on
Android which is not on iOS due only to Apple's Orwellian restrictions on
what apps can exist in their closed ecosystem.

Remember, the iOS and Android hardware is about the same overall - and
always has been ... what's different is merely that Apple severely
restricts what the apps can do - which means there will *always* be less
functioanlity available to the user on iOS than on Android.

The troll nospam is on record for hating that math - but it's simple math
indeed.

Arlen Holder

Jul 9, 2018, 4:22:08 AM7/9/18
On 9 Jul 2018 08:13:47 GMT, Arlen Holder wrote:

> And the modern power and functionality that all iOS phones lack isn't
> restricted to their primitive app selection - as it extends to the
> Orwellian inability to easily replace the battery and to swap out SIM
> cards, in addition to myriad other optional things like FM radios and
> keyboards.
>
> In fact, the list of what the primitive iOS devices can't do goes on and on
> and on and on, while the more modern Android just gets better every day.

Since the fifth-grade Apple trolls like nospam, Lewis, Jolly Roger,
BKonRamp, etc., can only play silly semantic games, I must note that the
word "SIM" above was a thinko ... it was meant to be sdcard.

Basically, the iOS device hardware is almost as good as comparably priced
Android hardware so it's not the hardware that makes iOS devices so
primitive and stuck in a model that is a decade old that is frozen in the
stone age of mobile device functionality.

The fact you talk about "numbers of apps" which is a silly metric, and that
you talk about even sillier metrics such as 'fart sounds' simply indicates
you don't seem to comprehend even the slightest bit how much modern POWER
is available on even a $130 Android device like my LG Stylo 3 Plus phones,
which have vastly more app power than *any* iOS device ever made.

The iOS platform is primitive & unable to do even the simplest of things.

Plenty of users are *happy* with the primitive iOS platform - but that's
because they "just give up" whenever they need to do something that isn't
scripted for them by Apple MARKETING.

There is a reason Apple is one of the most profitable companies on the
planet, but actual app *functionality* is never going to be that reason.