Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test

3 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

harry newton

okunmadı,
21 Kas 2017 23:35:0021.11.2017
alıcı
"New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test"
<http://bgr.com/2017/11/21/iphone-x-review-speed-vs-oneplus-5t/>

The guy ran lots of speed comparisons, such as booting time, benchmarks,
app speed comparisons, and Internet speedtests, where the one test that
surprised me most was the Internet speed test, all else being equal.

<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/11/22/speed.jpg>

iPhone X: Download = 280.22Mbps
OnePlus 5T: Download = 467.59Mbps

The tested Internet speeds on the OnePlus 5T are a whoppingly huge 167%
faster than on the iPhone X.

The author says the WiFi chip on the OnePlus 5T is capable of far faster
speeds than what appears to be the primitive, by way of comparison, WiFi
chip on the iPhone X.

harry newton

okunmadı,
22 Kas 2017 15:06:2622.11.2017
alıcı
He who is harry newton said on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 04:34:58 +0000 (UTC):

> "New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test"
> <http://bgr.com/2017/11/21/iphone-x-review-speed-vs-oneplus-5t/>
>
> The guy ran lots of speed comparisons, such as booting time, benchmarks,
> app speed comparisons, and Internet speedtests, where the one test that
> surprised me most was the Internet speed test, *all else being equal*.

Did we mention yet that the OnePlus 5T is 1/2 the price of the iPhone X?

It should be clear even to the iOS gullibles that the OnePlus 5T crushed
the iPhone in *many* of the different types of speed tests (although the
iPhone X was actually faster in some tests - so it's not a crappy phone).

What I meant by "all else being equal" was that the WiFi network was
exactly the same for both phones when the OnePlus 5T creamed the iPhone X
in WiFi speeds, due to the primitive WiFi chip in the iPhone X.
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/11/22/speed.jpg>

More comparison specs here:
<https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/OnePlus-5T,Apple-iPhone-X/phones/10695,10414>

MSRP: $559 vs $1149 (OnePlus 5T is *~half the price* of the iPhone X)
Camera: 16MP vs 12MP (OnePlus 5T easily has 1/3 more)
Ram: 8GB vs 3GB (OnePlus 5T has more twice as much RAM as the iPhone X)
Storage: 128GB vs 256GB (OnePlus 5T has half the storage)
NanoSIM: 2 slots versus 1 slot (OnePlus 5T has 2, iPhone X has only 1)
Headphone: OnePlus 5T has a standard headphone jack (iPhone X does not)
etc.

--
For the price, you get either one iPhone or two even better Android phones.

Dave Higton

okunmadı,
22 Kas 2017 15:16:2122.11.2017
alıcı
In message <ov2uph$1e3p$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
harry newton <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

>iPhone X: Download = 280.22Mbps
>OnePlus 5T: Download = 467.59Mbps
>
>The tested Internet speeds on the OnePlus 5T are a whoppingly huge 167%
>faster than on the iPhone X.

I have to pick you up on your arithmetic there. The above figures
show the 5T to be 67% faster than the iPhone X. Or 167% of the
speed, but not many people express numbers that way.

Dave

nospam

okunmadı,
22 Kas 2017 16:35:2622.11.2017
alıcı
In article <ov4lbu$dpb$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, harry newton
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> Did we mention yet that the OnePlus 5T is 1/2 the price of the iPhone X?

it also does a lot less.

> It should be clear even to the iOS gullibles that the OnePlus 5T crushed
> the iPhone in *many* of the different types of speed tests (although the
> iPhone X was actually faster in some tests - so it's not a crappy phone).

they used speedtest to test wifi speeds, which has so many variables
that the test is completely bogus.

meanwhile, an iphone 8 (and x, as they share the same processor) blow
away just about everything else:
<https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Phone-benchmark-
2017.001-980x735.jpeg>
<https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Phone-benchmark-
2017.002-980x735.jpeg>

also:
<http://www.news18.com/news/tech/iphone-x-destroys-samsung-galaxy-note-8-
and-oneplus-5-in-geekbench-score-1521211.html>
The iPhone X scored a 10069 on a multi-core test run with Samsung
Galaxy Note 8 coming second with a score of just 6784. The OnePlus 5
scored even lower at 6604. On the single core run the iPhone X
managed to get a score of 4188 compared to Samsung Galaxy Note 8's
score of just 1987.

harry newton

okunmadı,
22 Kas 2017 17:49:1222.11.2017
alıcı
He who is nospam said on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:35:25 -0500:

>> Did we mention yet that the OnePlus 5T is 1/2 the price of the iPhone X?
>
> it also does a lot less.

C'mon nospam.
Only the iOS apologists are dumb enough to believe that crap.

I speak facts.

Even the iOS gullibles know by now that there is no app functionality on
iOS that isn't already on Android.

And only the iOS apologists (who resort to *fabricating* imaginary iOS
functionality) don't yet know that there is *plenty* of app functionality
on Android that Apple just doesn't allow on iOS (e.g., loading any app
launcher you want from anywhere you want to so that you can organize your
desktop on any grid you want using any icons you want, in any way you
want).

> they used speedtest to test wifi speeds, which has so many variables
> that the test is completely bogus.

You love to contort things just like James Comey does, so I always say
you're smart and duplicitous enough to be a great trial lawyer.

If you watched the video, you'll note that the iPhone X lost in a *lot* of
speed tests, some of which were classic benchmark tests.

And you already know that the iPhone X uses a primitive WiFi chip, whereas
the OnePlus 5T uses a modern WiFi chip.

> meanwhile, an iphone 8 (and x, as they share the same processor) blow
> away just about everything else.

We've been down this road so many times that you know that I know that you
cherry pick the absolute *worst* price-to-performance comparisons.

It takes no brains to find a lousy price-to-performance comparison.

This OnePlus 5T is half the cost and twice the WiFi speed of the iPhone X.
That's pretty good Price-to-Performance where WiFi is an important metric.

It's not just that the iPhone X has a primitive WiFi chip.
The primitive iPhone X can't even graph WiFi speeds over time for APs.

Heck, the primitive iPhone X can't even load a modern app launcher for
heaven's sake. The iPhone X user is mired in the primitive app launcher of
a decade ago (which admittedly was good way back then, but it's decidedly
primitive now).

And, the primitive iPhone X is missing the standard headphone jack. :)

Did we mention that owners on WiFi can buy *two* modern OnePlus 5Ts for the
same price as the decidedly primitive and far slower iPhone X?

--
iPhone X ... it's not just expensive & fragile ... it's also primitive.

harry newton

okunmadı,
22 Kas 2017 17:49:3122.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Dave Higton said on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:15:35 GMT:

> I have to pick you up on your arithmetic there. The above figures
> show the 5T to be 67% faster than the iPhone X. Or 167% of the
> speed, but not many people express numbers that way.

Hi Dave,

While you got the math slightly wrong, I completely understand your point
on selecting the baseline for the two phones' Wi-Fi speeds:
OnePlus 5T: Download = 467.59Mbps
iPhone X: Download = 280.22Mbps
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/11/22/speed.jpg>

The percentage simply depends on which you use as the starting baseline.

For example, if I pay $2.50 for a gallon of gasoline at the OnePlus gas
station, and then I pay $5 for a gallon of gasoline at the Apple gas
station, the percentage difference depends on which gas station price we
use as the starting baseline.

If we use as the starting baseline the $2.50 per gallon OnePlus gas
station, then the Apple gas station is 100% more expensive.

If we use as the starting baseline the $5 per gallon Apple gas station,
then the OnePlus gas station is 50% cheaper.

Hence, in the case of these two mobile phones, if we take as the baseline
the OnePlus speed of 467.59Mbps, the iPhone X is only 60% as fast as the
OnePlus 5T.

If we take as the baseline the iPhone X speed of 280.22Mbps, then the
OnePlus is 167% faster than the iPhone X.

In simpler terms, *the iPhone X is a helloval lot slower*, or, we can say
the OnePlus 5T is a hellova lot faster than the iPhone X is.

Said even simpler, the iOS phone owners paid twice as much money for a
little more than half the speed of the Android phone.

harry newton

okunmadı,
22 Kas 2017 18:04:3022.11.2017
alıcı
He who is harry newton said on Wed, 22 Nov 2017 22:49:28 +0000 (UTC):

> While you got the math slightly wrong, I completely understand your point
> on selecting the baseline for the two phones' Wi-Fi speeds:
> OnePlus 5T: Download = 467.59Mbps
> iPhone X: Download = 280.22Mbps
> <http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/11/22/speed.jpg>
>
> The percentage simply depends on which you use as the starting baseline.
>
> For example, if I pay $2.50 for a gallon of gasoline at the OnePlus gas
> station, and then I pay $5 for a gallon of gasoline at the Apple gas
> station, the percentage difference depends on which gas station price we
> use as the starting baseline.
>
> If we use as the starting baseline the $2.50 per gallon OnePlus gas
> station, then the Apple gas station is 100% more expensive.
>
> If we use as the starting baseline the $5 per gallon Apple gas station,
> then the OnePlus gas station is 50% cheaper.
>
> Hence, in the case of these two mobile phones, if we take as the baseline
> the OnePlus speed of 467.59Mbps, the iPhone X is only 60% as fast as the
> OnePlus 5T.
>
> If we take as the baseline the iPhone X speed of 280.22Mbps, then the
> OnePlus is 167% faster than the iPhone X.
>
> In simpler terms, *the iPhone X is a helloval lot slower*, or, we can say
> the OnePlus 5T is a hellova lot faster than the iPhone X is.
>
> Said even simpler, the iOS phone owners paid twice as much money for a
> little more than half the speed of the Android phone.

Actually, Dave's math was correct, so I need to correct my words, but not
my math, to completely conform to Dave's point.

If we take as the baseline the OnePlus speed of 467.59 Mbps, the iPhone X
is only 60% as fast as the OnePlus 5T (i.e., the iPhone X is 40% slower).

If we take as the baseline the iPhone X speed of 280.22 Mbps, then the
OnePlus is 167% the speed of the iPhone X (i.e., the OnePlus is 67%
faster).

Did I get the words right yet, Dave?

Dave Higton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 09:24:3823.11.2017
alıcı
In message <ov4vpo$12o6$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
Yes, I'll agree with those.

Dave

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 14:08:5423.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Dave Higton said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:24:26 GMT:

>>Did I get the words right yet, Dave?
>
> Yes, I'll agree with those.

Thanks for bringing up the observation of the percentages.

Most marketing teams choose, as the baseline and as their words, the most
advantageous number, where I think a lot of people (mostly the gullibles)
aren't as observant as you appear to be.

It surprised me that the twice-as-expensive Apple iPhone was only half the
speed of the half-as-expensive Android phone.

Historically, Android phones have always had twice as good a
price-to-performance ratio - which proves - to me - that Apple iPhone users
don't care one bit about price to performance quality.

They care about something else - but it's not price to performance since we
can almost always find a phone with better performance than any iPhone at
about half the price.

The OnePlus 5T proves that point in spades, where the performance is "about
the same" but you get TWO Android phones for the price of one Apple phone
of about equal performance (actually less performance in most tests, but
more in some - so we can just call it a draw in performance).

The hardware is about the same - but the Apple hardware costs twice as much
as comparable Android hardware, yet again.

Have a great Thanksgiving! (unless you're a Native American ... then just
cry because Eurocentric genocide works.)

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 14:29:1023.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 12:08 PM, in article ov76c1$u47$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Dave Higton said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:24:26 GMT:
>
>>> Did I get the words right yet, Dave?
>>
>> Yes, I'll agree with those.
>
> Thanks for bringing up the observation of the percentages.
>
> Most marketing teams choose, as the baseline and as their words, the most
> advantageous number, where I think a lot of people (mostly the gullibles)
> aren't as observant as you appear to be.
>
> It surprised me that the twice-as-expensive Apple iPhone was only half the
> speed of the half-as-expensive Android phone.
>
> Historically, Android phones have always had twice as good a
> price-to-performance ratio - which proves - to me - that Apple iPhone users
> don't care one bit about price to performance quality.

They likely focus more on usability and less on speed, though generally
iPhones are faster than Android phones (though this is an exception... and
good to see).

> They care about something else - but it's not price to performance since we
> can almost always find a phone with better performance than any iPhone at
> about half the price.

Usability and the apps.

> The OnePlus 5T proves that point in spades, where the performance is "about
> the same" but you get TWO Android phones for the price of one Apple phone
> of about equal performance (actually less performance in most tests, but
> more in some - so we can just call it a draw in performance).
>
> The hardware is about the same - but the Apple hardware costs twice as much
> as comparable Android hardware, yet again.

This is far from true as a general statement... as you have been shown.

> Have a great Thanksgiving! (unless you're a Native American ... then just
> cry because Eurocentric genocide works.)

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

nospam

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 14:51:1823.11.2017
alıcı
In article <D63C6F8D.BD81A%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit
<use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> They likely focus more on usability and less on speed, though generally
> iPhones are faster than Android phones (though this is an exception... and
> good to see).

the test was done via speedtest, so it's not a test of wifi speed, but
instead everything from the phone to the remote server in between.
there are *far* too many variables.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:12:1323.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 12:51 PM, in article 231120171451179091%nos...@nospam.invalid,
Fair enough. Given how iPhones tend to do well on speed tests I find this
test surprising... but I do not follow such tests much *and*, if it is true,
I am happy to see competition pushing Apple.

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:13:1923.11.2017
alıcı
He who is nospam said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:51:17 -0500:

>> They likely focus more on usability and less on speed, though generally
>> iPhones are faster than Android phones (though this is an exception... and
>> good to see).
>
> the test was done via speedtest, so it's not a test of wifi speed, but
> instead everything from the phone to the remote server in between.
> there are *far* too many variables.

The iPhone X was tested to be half the WiFi speed at twice the cost.
Facts are facts.

All you have to do is find facts that show that the iPhone X is *not* half
the WiFi speed of the OnePlus 5T (at twice the cost).

Where are your facts?

--
iOS: Half the speed at twice the cost!

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:13:3123.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 12:29:01 -0700:

>> Historically, Android phones have always had twice as good a
>> price-to-performance ratio - which proves - to me - that Apple iPhone users
>> don't care one bit about price to performance quality.
>
> They likely focus more on usability and less on speed, though generally
> iPhones are faster than Android phones (though this is an exception... and
> good to see).

I agree that the iOS user must care about *different* things than the
Android user, because it's clear iOS users *love* their devices, even
though they're sub optimal to Android is many ways (e.g., device
functionality).

We have a separate concurrent thread on WHY iOS users so very much *love*
their devices - which I have to admit openly - if people are willing to
stand in line to buy a mobile device - they gotta love it for some reason
known only to them (and to Apple Marketing).

Apple Marketing is, I will always say, among the best in the world.

They know who to make their users *feel* safe (look at anything Lewis says,
for example about why he loves iOS compared to Android).

>> They care about something else - but it's not price to performance since we
>> can almost always find a phone with better performance than any iPhone at
>> about half the price.
>
> Usability and the apps.

We have the other thread where app functionalty *never* came up as a reason
to love iOS over Android. There just isn't any app functionality on iOS
that isn't already on Android and there is *plenty* app functionality on
Android that isn't on iOS (e.g., load any launcher - which gives the user
tons of power - depending on the launcher).

So it's not the apps.

But it might be usability *within the walled garden* that makes users love
iOS so much. I have female relatives who *love* that iOS "just works" for
them inside the walled garden.

These users wouldn't know a decibel from a megabit per second, but they
don't care because they just give up when they stray outside the walled
garden.

In summary - it' can't be app functionality that makes people love iOS but
it might be usability within the walled garden (which we all agree is
fantastic).

>> The hardware is about the same - but the Apple hardware costs twice as much
>> as comparable Android hardware, yet again.
>
> This is far from true as a general statement... as you have been shown.

You are wrong. I only speak facts.

Time and again you'll see that this is the general case:
1. Apple has no special sauce with respect to hardware
2. Apple has *tons* of competition with respect to hardware
3. The result is Apple hardware is about the same as high-end Android
hardware, year over year.

Logically and practically, there's nothing that Apple has in terms of
hardware that everyone else doesn't have. So in the end, the hardware will
always be 'about the same'.

That's just logic.

The difference is the *pricing* of that hardware, where Apple users *love*
their devices so much that they're willing to pay huge premiums for things
that more pragmatic people just can't suffer.

While nospam *loves* to cherry pick the *worst* price-to-performance
comparisons, the record will show that every time I've looked and published
my results, I can almost always find comparable Android hardware for half
the cost of similar Apple hardware.

Everything depends on pricing and marketing though - because nobody has an
edge in hardware in the long run. For the longest time, Google phones were
iOS killers, in terms of price-to-performance, for example - but - recently
- Google changed their marketing strategy so we have to look to others for
the best price-to-performance ratio on Android.

In the end, the price-to-performance on Android will always be about twice
as good as the price-to-performance of Apple devices - but we can't choose
the *worst* case as nospam does ... it takes intelligence to find the best.

--
Apple aficianados love iOS so much they're willing to pay twice the cost.

nospam

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:15:4623.11.2017
alıcı
In article <ov7a4s$14ju$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, harry newton
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> >> They likely focus more on usability and less on speed, though generally
> >> iPhones are faster than Android phones (though this is an exception... and
> >> good to see).
> >
> > the test was done via speedtest, so it's not a test of wifi speed, but
> > instead everything from the phone to the remote server in between.
> > there are *far* too many variables.
>
> The iPhone X was tested to be half the WiFi speed at twice the cost.

using speedtest, which is testing the isp connection to a remote
server, not the wifi radio itself.

> Where are your facts?

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:17:0723.11.2017
alıcı
On Nov 23, 2017, nospam wrote
(in article<231120171515457202%nos...@nospam.invalid>):

> > > the test was done via speedtest, so it's not a test of wifi speed, but
> > > instead everything from the phone to the remote server in between.
> > > there are *far* too many variables.
> >
> > The iPhone X was tested to be half the WiFi speed at twice the cost.
>
> using speedtest, which is testing the isp connection to a remote
> server, not the wifi radio itself.

In other words NOT doing the type of speed test he babbled about endlessly as
what he says is important. LOL!

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:17:4523.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:12:08 -0700:

> Fair enough. Given how iPhones tend to do well on speed tests I find this
> test surprising... but I do not follow such tests much *and*, if it is true,
> I am happy to see competition pushing Apple.

The author of that article and video tested it multiple times, and he's
*experienced* at testing such things and he mentioned that it's the crappy
Wi-Fi chip that Apple chose to put into the iPhone X.

So what we should be looking at, technically, is why Apple chose to put
what the author said was a substandard Wi-Fi chip in the device.

Why put such a crappy Wi-Fi chip in such an extremely high-end device?

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:25:0023.11.2017
alıcı
He who is nospam said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:15:45 -0500:

> using speedtest, which is testing the isp connection to a remote
> server, not the wifi radio itself.

C'mon nospam. You can do better than that.

The fact is that Apple put a crappy Wi-Fi chip in their otherwise-high-end
iPhone X.

Why did Apple put such a crappy Wi-Fi chip in their device?
I don't know why.

You tell me.
(But use facts.)
C'mon nospam. None of those have anything to do with what we're talking
about.

We're talking about Wi-Fi speeds.

Only the iOS gullibles are dumb enough to believe that your benchmark
screenshots prove what you claim about Apple Wi-Fi speeds *not* being about
half that of the comparable Android device.

I'll repeat the question, since all I care about are facts:

nospam

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:26:4823.11.2017
alıcı
In article <ov7aqp$15ut$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, harry newton
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> >> Where are your facts?
> > <https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Phone-benchmark-
> > 2017.001-980x735.jpeg>
> > <https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Phone-benchmark-
> > 2017.002-980x735.jpeg>
>
> C'mon nospam. None of those have anything to do with what we're talking
> about.

they clearly show that the iphone x leaves the oneplus 5t and several
other premium android phones in the dust.

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:30:3623.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:17:04 -0700:

> In other words NOT doing the type of speed test he babbled about endlessly as
> what he says is important. LOL!

C'mon Snit. Act like an adult.

The fact you fall for nospam's contortions is not surprising (especially
since both of you proved it took you *weeks* to figure out the difference
between a megabit and a decibel for heaven's sake).
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.mobile.android/IK0TZ3LxGgQ%5B1-25%5D>

Given you clearly aren't a Wi-Fi wiz, simply allow me to ask you a factual
question.

Q: Which of the benchmarks nospam pointed to show that the Wi-Fi speeds of
the iPhone X is *not* about half that of the comparable OnePlus 5T (at half
the price)?

C'mon. Facts please. Not emotions.
Which one shows what nospam said it showed?

--
HINT: Only iOS gullibles are dumb enough to believe anything nospam says.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:43:4923.11.2017
alıcı
On Nov 23, 2017, harry newton wrote
(in article <ov7b58$16ib$1...@gioia.aioe.org>):

> He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:17:04 -0700:
>
> > In other words NOT doing the type of speed test he babbled about endlessly
> > as what he says is important. LOL!
>
> C'mon Snit. Act like an adult.

I grant you humor points for your irony. Well done!
> The fact you fall for nospam's contortions is not surprising (especially
> since both of you proved it took you *weeks* to figure out the difference
> between a megabit and a decibel for heaven's sake).

And what is being tested in the comparison you point to?

Oh, and you STILL have not figured out the difference between:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

And your claim here:
-----
Notice how Snit keeps trolling that cut-and-paste claiming that
Android can't record audio with video (for heaven's sake)?
-----

So don’t be so smug as you show off how amazingly ignorant you are.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:51:0623.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 1:13 PM, in article ov7a57$14r2$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 12:29:01 -0700:
>
>>> Historically, Android phones have always had twice as good a
>>> price-to-performance ratio - which proves - to me - that Apple iPhone users
>>> don't care one bit about price to performance quality.
>>
>> They likely focus more on usability and less on speed, though generally
>> iPhones are faster than Android phones (though this is an exception... and
>> good to see).
>
> I agree that the iOS user must care about *different* things than the
> Android user, because it's clear iOS users *love* their devices, even
> though they're sub optimal to Android is many ways (e.g., device
> functionality).

But better for, say, basic things like surfing the web. Look at the stats on
number of devices vs. web stats.

Unless it has changed a lot since I last looked, iOS devices do these BASIC
things much better (or are at least used for that more).

> We have a separate concurrent thread on WHY iOS users so very much *love*
> their devices - which I have to admit openly - if people are willing to
> stand in line to buy a mobile device - they gotta love it for some reason
> known only to them (and to Apple Marketing).

Quality.

> Apple Marketing is, I will always say, among the best in the world.

I could not care less about the marketing... I care about how a tool serves
me.

> They know who to make their users *feel* safe (look at anything Lewis says,
> for example about why he loves iOS compared to Android).

More of your obsession with feelings. Not interested.

>>> They care about something else - but it's not price to performance since we
>>> can almost always find a phone with better performance than any iPhone at
>>> about half the price.
>>
>> Usability and the apps.
>
> We have the other thread where app functionalty *never* came up as a reason
> to love iOS over Android.

Who cares? I am noting it HERE. HERE!

Got it?

Or are you too dense to understand that it is FUNCTIONALITY that I care
about. And also what many others do, too. Not just what features a device
has but how well and easily it allows the user to do it.

Is that really too hard for you to understand?

> There just isn't any app functionality on iOS
> that isn't already on Android

When I first saw you say this the first thing that came to mind for me was
this:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

And you have yet to show it. Heck, even to show the first line you had to
use a rooted device. So you know you are lying.

> and there is *plenty* app functionality on
> Android that isn't on iOS (e.g., load any launcher - which gives the user
> tons of power - depending on the launcher).
>
> So it's not the apps.

Have you compared common apps on the two OSs? Have you looked to see where
apps come first?

Nope. You just make things up. You lie.

<rest snipped, unread>

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:51:1123.11.2017
alıcı
He who is nospam said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:26:47 -0500:

> they clearly show that the iphone x leaves the oneplus 5t and several
> other premium android phones in the dust.

Where are your facts about Wi-Fi speeds of the iPhone being about half that
of the comparable Android device (at twice the cost)?

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:51:1323.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:43:47 -0700:

> And what is being tested in the comparison you point to?

Did you even read the *title* of the reference I pointed to?

Here it the title, verbatim:
"New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test"

I only speak facts.

--
Hint: The title is the same as the subject line of this thread.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:51:3423.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 1:17 PM, in article ov7ad6$15au$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:12:08 -0700:
>
>> Fair enough. Given how iPhones tend to do well on speed tests I find this
>> test surprising... but I do not follow such tests much *and*, if it is true,
>> I am happy to see competition pushing Apple.
>
> The author of that article and video tested it multiple times,

Tested what? Be specific. Try to not self-nuke. Again.

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 15:58:3023.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:50:51 -0700:

> But better for, say, basic things like surfing the web. Look at the stats on
> number of devices vs. web stats.

All I care about are facts. Not emotions.

Why would iOS be any better at "surfing the web" than Android (which has
far more browsers to choose from)?

I'm not saying Android is better at surfing the web than iOS - as all I'm
asking is what facts do you provide to support any theory that iOS users
surf the web any better than Android users do?

> Unless it has changed a lot since I last looked, iOS devices do these BASIC
> things much better (or are at least used for that more).

What "basic things", outside of communications within the walled garden,
can iOS *possibly* do better than Android?

I can certainly show you a zillion *basic things* that I can do on my
ancient Android phone without rooting (such as loading any app launcher I
want and organizing my icons any way I want) that you certainly will
*never* be able to do on an iOS phone.

For example, how do you do organize a desktop as basic as this on iOS?
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/11/23/roadmap.jpg>

HINT: You "just give up" on basic things like desktop organization on iOS.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 16:02:0823.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 1:51 PM, in article ov7cbu$18r7$2...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:43:47 -0700:
>
>> And what is being tested in the comparison you point to?
>
> Did you even read the *title* of the reference I pointed to?
>
> Here it the title, verbatim:
> "New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test"
>
> I only speak facts.

Speed in what? You also mentioned WiFi.

Come on... be specific. Show you have ANY technical knowledge.

nospam

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 16:04:5123.11.2017
alıcı
In article <ov7cpi$19im$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, harry newton
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> Why would iOS be any better at "surfing the web" than Android

rendering speed and secure content blocking.

> (which has
> far more browsers to choose from)?

false. both platforms have a huge selection.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 16:05:2723.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 1:58 PM, in article ov7cpi$19im$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:50:51 -0700:
>
>> But better for, say, basic things like surfing the web. Look at the stats on
>> number of devices vs. web stats.
>
> All I care about are facts. Not emotions.

You focus on feelings in most of your posts.

And then you claim to speak only facts but when challenged to find your last
post where you did not lie you failed.

> Why would iOS be any better at "surfing the web" than Android (which has
> far more browsers to choose from)?
>
> I'm not saying Android is better at surfing the web than iOS - as all I'm
> asking is what facts do you provide to support any theory that iOS users
> surf the web any better than Android users do?

What we know is they DO surf far more. And I can tell you why I use my iPod
Touch with its tiny screen over my larger Android device: the iPod touch has
a MUCH better screen and is faster.

>> Unless it has changed a lot since I last looked, iOS devices do these BASIC
>> things much better (or are at least used for that more).
>
> What "basic things", outside of communications within the walled garden,
> can iOS *possibly* do better than Android?

The first time I answered you I told you this:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

You showed the first line of that... but with a rooted device.

And you have not show all of it even with such a device.

> I can certainly show you a zillion *basic things* that I can do on my
> ancient Android phone without rooting (such as loading any app launcher I
> want and organizing my icons any way I want) that you certainly will
> *never* be able to do on an iOS phone.

There are multiple app launchers for iOS, too... but NOBODY is claiming that
you cannot do things on Android you cannot on iOS. You just cannot
understand the simple logic of how iOS can do things Android cannot AND
Android can do things iOS cannot.

The concept is simply but completely over your head.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 17:57:0123.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 2:04 PM, in article 231120171604503893%nos...@nospam.invalid,
"nospam" <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> In article <ov7cpi$19im$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, harry newton
> <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:
>

>> Why would iOS be any better at "surfing the web" than Android
>
> rendering speed and secure content blocking.

And IN GENERAL: faster systems, higher quality screens (both for viewing and
touch), etc.

Does not mean there are not high end systems that run Android, but many of
the Android systems are junk.

>> (which has
>> far more browsers to choose from)?
>
> false. both platforms have a huge selection.

In the past, I think, Apple made all the browsers use WebKit. Is that still
the case? Or maybe I am just flat out wrong...

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 18:41:4123.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 1:15 PM, in article 231120171515457202%nos...@nospam.invalid,
"nospam" <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> the test was done via speedtest, so it's not a test of wifi speed, but
>>> instead everything from the phone to the remote server in between.
>>> there are *far* too many variables.
>>
>> The iPhone X was tested to be half the WiFi speed at twice the cost.
>
> using speedtest, which is testing the isp connection to a remote
> server, not the wifi radio itself.

In other words, WORSE than the type test he insisted was not good enough
before.

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 18:55:4223.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:05:20 -0700:

>> All I care about are facts. Not emotions.
>
> You focus on feelings in most of your posts.

I focus on facts but the iOS users are only about feelings so what you see
you misinterpret almost all the time. It's kind of sad, actually, as you so
desperately try to make iOS look good (by fabricating functionality that
doesn't exist and then emotionally making accusatory videos that are just
dead wrong in all ways possible).

So what you see is that I try to UNDERSTAND that which is the iOS user,
where all they want is to *feel* safe.

Just look at the idiocy that Lewis spouted, which is the *classic* way the
iOS user defends his choice of iOS over Android (he spews the emotion of
*feeling* safer on iOS than on Android).

Meanwhile, nobody is safe using a mobile phone. Nobody.

You completely misgauge me.
The reason is that you don't think like I do.
Logically.

What I started realizing is that you are an utterly *vicious* person.

You're all emotion. Take that crazy video you posted, for example. I
watched it, and at first, I decided to ignore it.

You posted it again, a second time, and I decided to ignore it (because it
wasn't worth commenting on). Then you posted it a third time. And a fourth.
And a fifth.

At some point, Davoud told you to stop posting it, after, I don't know,
maybe twenty or thirty or forty times you posted it (in the end, you posted
it 80 times and only stopped when I posted this single screenshot):
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg>

What was interesting is your *emotion* when you were posting it.
You were utterly *elated* that you thought you had me *against the ropes*.

You told Davoud that you "shut me up" with your facts, and you were so
emboldened because you thought you were kicking me and stomping on me and
smashing me in the face with your brutal video, that you kept posting it,
over and over and over and over and over again.

What I started realizing was that you were utterly *vicious* because you
told Davoud that you had me down and out, and into a corner ,and you were
*still* pummeling me over and over and over and over again (or so you
thought).

Meanwhile, I was watching you repeat (over 80 times) that post where you
thought you finally showed me a capability on iOS that isn't already on
Android!

And listening to your own words was even more enlightening because you
wanted to *hurt* me so badly. Just for telling the truth about iOS.
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>

So you really shouldn't talk about emotion because you are truly an evil
person who enjoys hurting someone when you *think* you have them over a
barrel.

It would all have been funny (since you were dead wrong, as always), if you
hadn't been so evil in wanting to punish me for telling a fact about iOS
that you didn't like.

I am truly scared of you - and I hope you never figure out who I am because
you are the type of person to *hurt* someone just because you don't like
the truth that they say because it's not the same "truth" in your head.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 21:15:2023.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 4:55 PM, in article ov7n5q$1pef$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:05:20 -0700:
>
>>> All I care about are facts. Not emotions.
>>
>> You focus on feelings in most of your posts.
>
> I focus on facts

Direct and quotable lie from you.

> but the iOS users are only about feelings

And yet you are the only one who brings up feelings time and time again --
so ANOTHER lie from you.

> Meanwhile, nobody is safe using a mobile phone. Nobody.

Sure, but almost all mobile malware is found on Android -- not iOS.

This is a fact you will ignore.

> You completely misgauge me.

Nope: I know you lie and troll and fail to understand simple concepts. I
gauge you correctly.

> You're all emotion. Take that crazy video you posted, for example. I
> watched it, and at first, I decided to ignore it.

You obsess over it because it shows iOS doing what you cannot get Android to
do:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

And that clearly pisses you off to no end.

> What was interesting is your *emotion* when you were posting it.

And yet look at how YOU descibe that video and the simple task I did on iOS
that you cannot do on Android:

The video had you "*against the ropes*".

You felt I was "kicking [you] and stomping on [you] and smashing [you] in
the face with [my] brutal video"

Remember, those are YOUR words, not mine. You then spoke of me being
"utterly *vicious* because [I had you] me down and out, and into a corner
and [I was] *still* pummeling [you] over and over and over and over again"

> Meanwhile, I was watching you repeat (over 80 times) that post where you
> thought you finally showed me a capability on iOS that isn't already on
> Android!

It was completely trivial to show you such a capability:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

And how does this make you FEEL. Again, your own words:

You felt like I wanted to "*hurt* [you] so badly" and you thought I was
"evil" and that I had you "over a barrel".

> I am truly scared of you

More of your emotion. But keep in mind what REALLY scares you, iOS doing
this:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

That SCARES you. As I said, you are focused on emotion. You feel that is
hurting you somehow... it threatens you.

Which is just weird in my book. Why tie your ego so strongly to an OS?

harry newton

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 21:26:1023.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 19:15:14 -0700:

> Why tie your ego so strongly to an OS?

Your entire post is a perfect example of why you're such a dangerous
individual.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 21:31:3223.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 7:26 PM, in article ov7vvu$4uo$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry newton"
You FEEL a sense of danger on merely seeing this functionality:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

For iOS users it is easy. For Android users... not possible.

Snit

okunmadı,
23 Kas 2017 22:14:2123.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/23/17, 1:13 PM, in article ov7a4s$14ju$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is nospam said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:51:17 -0500:
>
>>> They likely focus more on usability and less on speed, though generally
>>> iPhones are faster than Android phones (though this is an exception... and
>>> good to see).
>>
>> the test was done via speedtest, so it's not a test of wifi speed, but
>> instead everything from the phone to the remote server in between.
>> there are *far* too many variables.
>
> The iPhone X was tested to be half the WiFi speed at twice the cost.
> Facts are facts.

Sure... but we do not know how relevant THAT test is to any real world use.

harry newton

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 10:46:3124.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:01:57 -0700:

> Come on... be specific. Show you have ANY technical knowledge.

Snit

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 12:29:1124.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 8:46 AM, in article ov9esk$nmc$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry newton"
Ah, so as expected you cannot be specific. OK.... it was a technical
question -- I figured it would go over your head.

harry newton

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 12:47:0224.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:56:54 -0700:

> Does not mean there are not high end systems that run Android, but many of
> the Android systems are junk.

All you have to do is find facts that show that the iPhone X (which costs
twice as much as the OnePlus 5T) is *not* almost half the WiFi speed of the
OnePlus 5T.

Snit

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 12:57:1624.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 10:46 AM, in article ov9luj$1cv5$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
How are you measuring WiFi speed in your comparison?

harry newton

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 12:59:2024.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:29:01 -0700:

> I figured it would go over your head.

:)

harry newton

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 13:01:0024.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:57:10 -0700:

> How are you measuring WiFi speed in your comparison?

Snit,

Notice nospam shut up when confronted with basic facts about the well known
slowness of iPhone Wi-Fi?

All nospam could do was try to deflect iOS gullibles from the known facts.

Maybe you should take a lesson from him as nospam is not stupid.

Snit

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 13:09:4924.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 11:00 AM, in article ov9mop$1f5v$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
So you have no clue how WiFi speed is being measured, AND you feel the need
to lie about my responses. Thanks for confirming what we already know about
you: your focus is all about feelings and you fear tech.

harry newton

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 15:20:3524.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 11:09:44 -0700:

> So you have no clue how WiFi speed is being measured, AND you feel the need
> to lie about my responses. Thanks for confirming what we already know about
> you: your focus is all about feelings and you fear tech.

:)

Snit

okunmadı,
24 Kas 2017 20:15:5124.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 1:20 PM, in article ov9uug$3br$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry newton"
Hey, at least for once you did not snip and troll. Seriously, one of the
most impressive posts I have seen from you.

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 00:56:5325.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 19:31:26 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

This is the 139th time you've trolled that idiocy.

Finally ... you have beaten out both Lewis and Jolly Roger for the slot of
the absolute DUMBEST of all the iOS apologists.

It wasn't easy - but you take the cake.
I never thought ANYONE would prove themselves DUMBER than they.

But you did it.

You are an utter imbecile.
It's pretty damn hard to be even dumber than those dumbest iOS apologists.

But you take the cake.

No wonder you need your sig to tell the world to STOP calling you an utter
moron.

Everything you write SCREAMS out that you're an utter imbecile!

You can't even Google that Android has had native screen recording with
both internal and external audio for *years*.

--
Snit is an incomprensibly stupid iOS apologist who can't fathom that
Android has had native screen recording with audio for *years*

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 00:58:4625.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 18:15:44 -0700:

> Hey, at least for once you did not snip and troll. Seriously, one of the
> most impressive posts I have seen from you.

:)

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 00:59:4625.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 20:14:14 -0700:

> Sure... but we do not know how relevant THAT test is to any real world use.

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 01:00:0225.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 16:41:30 -0700:

> In other words, WORSE than the type test he insisted was not good enough
> before.

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 01:00:2825.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:51:32 -0700:

> Tested what? Be specific. Try to not self-nuke. Again.

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 01:11:0025.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 10:58 PM, in article ovb0qk$1kdd$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
Your tantrum continues... but meanwhile you went out of your way to show
that for Android to even do the FIRST line of the task I suggested you need
special hardware.

The task:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

And the videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the
first line of that:

<https://youtu.be/cywLOctCrCs>
<https://youtu.be/bYDvgoYSVSU>
<https://youtu.be/G0sKTWfHHnk>
<https://youtu.be/TfvtREsCQDY>

Then you claimed the "list goes on forever".

The list of videos showing how poorly Android handled this task -- so poorly
that to even get the first line done requires extra hardware -- "goes on
forever".

And now that you get that you are having a toddler tantrum. Which I am
feeding. :)

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 01:11:1125.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 10:56 PM, in article ovb0n3$1kbl$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
[...]

25 Kas 2017 01:11:1725.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 10:59 PM, in article ovb0sh$1ko9$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
[...]

25 Kas 2017 01:14:3325.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 11:00 PM, in article ovb0tq$1krn$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
Your tantrum continues... but thanks for going out of your way to show how
poorly Android handles a task that is simple on iOS:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
That is a list of videos showing how poorly Android handled this task -- so
poorly that to even get the first line requires extra hardware -- you
claimed "goes on forever".

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 01:16:0225.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/24/17, 11:00 PM, in article ovb0t0$1kp5$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
Your tantrum continues... but thanks for going out of your way to show how
poorly Android handles a task that is simple on iOS:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
line of that:

<https://youtu.be/cywLOctCrCs>
<https://youtu.be/bYDvgoYSVSU>
<https://youtu.be/G0sKTWfHHnk>
<https://youtu.be/TfvtREsCQDY>

Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... Android is far worse at this than I thought!

And now that you get that you are having a toddler tantrum. Which I am
feeding. :)

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 02:17:3625.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:10:45 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking

This is the 141st time you've trolled this stupidity in just the two
months, which is an average of twice a day, in scores of threads, you
ceaselessly troll.

It's amply shown that (a) you are a moron, and (b) nobody can reason with
you because you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.

--
Snit is an incomprehensibly stupid iOS apologist who can't fathom that
Android has had native screen recording with audio for *years*!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 02:17:5825.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:11:04 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

This is the 142nd time you've trolled this stupidity in just the two
months, which is an average of twice a day, in scores of threads, you
ceaselessly troll.

It's amply shown that (a) you are a moron, and (b) nobody can reason with
you because you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.

--
Snit is an incomprehensibly stupid iOS apologist who can't fathom that
Android has had native screen recording with audio for *years*!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 02:24:4925.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:14:20 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

This is the 144th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity in
scores of threads.

You've amply proven you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.

You even make the dumbest of iOS apologists, Jolly Roger, look good!

No wonder iOS apologists like you literally plead in your sig for readers
not to realize you're an imbecile.

--
Snit is an incomprehensibly stupid iOS apologist who can't fathom that
Android has had native screen recording with audio for *years*!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 02:27:1025.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:15:57 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

This is the 145th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity in
scores of threads.

You've amply proven you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.

You even make one the dumbest of iOS apologists, Jolly Roger, actually look
good!

No wonder iOS apologists like you literally plead in your sig for readers
not to realize you're an imbecile.

--
Snit is an incomprehensibly stupid iOS apologist who can't fathom that
Android has had native screen recording with audio for *years*!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 02:28:5725.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:11:12 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

This is the 146th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity.

No wonder you literally plead in your sig for readers not to realize
you, Snit, are an imbecile.

--
Snit is an incomprehensibly stupid iOS apologist who can't fathom that
Android has had native screen recording with audio for *years*!

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 12:14:3625.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 12:17 AM, in article ovb5ee$1u31$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:10:45 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking
>
> This is the 141st time you've trolled this stupidity in just the two
> months, which is an average of twice a day, in scores of threads, you
> ceaselessly troll.
>
> It's amply shown that (a) you are a moron, and (b) nobody can reason with
> you because you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.

Your tantrum continues... but thanks for going out of your way to show how
poorly Android handles a task that is simple on iOS:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... Android is far worse at this than I thought!

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 12:14:4125.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 12:17 AM, in article ovb5f4$1u4o$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:11:04 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>
> This is the 142nd time you've trolled this stupidity in just the two
> months, which is an average of twice a day, in scores of threads, you
> ceaselessly troll.
>
> It's amply shown that (a) you are a moron, and (b) nobody can reason with
> you because you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.

Your tantrum continues... but thanks for going out of your way to show how
poorly Android handles a task that is simple on iOS:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... Android is far worse at this than I thought!

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 12:14:5525.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 12:24 AM, in article ovb5rv$1v4u$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:14:20 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>
> This is the 144th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity in
> scores of threads.
>
> You've amply proven you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.
>
> You even make the dumbest of iOS apologists, Jolly Roger, look good!
>
> No wonder iOS apologists like you literally plead in your sig for readers
> not to realize you're an imbecile.

Your tantrum continues... but thanks for going out of your way to show how
poorly Android handles a task that is simple on iOS:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
line of that:

<https://youtu.be/cywLOctCrCs>
<https://youtu.be/bYDvgoYSVSU>
<https://youtu.be/G0sKTWfHHnk>
<https://youtu.be/TfvtREsCQDY>

Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... Android is far worse at this than I thought!

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 12:14:5925.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 12:27 AM, in article ovb60c$1ve0$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:15:57 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>
> This is the 145th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity in
> scores of threads.
>
> You've amply proven you have zero capacity for intelligent thought.
>
> You even make one the dumbest of iOS apologists, Jolly Roger, actually look
> good!
>
> No wonder iOS apologists like you literally plead in your sig for readers
> not to realize you're an imbecile.

Your tantrum continues... but thanks for going out of your way to show how
poorly Android handles a task that is simple on iOS:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 12:15:0425.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 12:28 AM, in article ovb63o$1vpa$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Fri, 24 Nov 2017 23:11:12 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>
> This is the 146th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity.
>
> No wonder you literally plead in your sig for readers not to realize
> you, Snit, are an imbecile.

Your tantrum continues... but thanks for going out of your way to show how
poorly Android handles a task that is simple on iOS:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... Android is far worse at this than I thought!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 13:12:2025.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:50 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

This is the 149th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity.

You literally plead in your sig for readers not to realize you're an
imbecile.

And yet, you are.

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 13:13:5625.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:54 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

Viola!

This is literally the 150th time you've trolled your iOS apologist
stupidity.

I ignored your inane ignorance until about 50 of your incessant trolls.
At that point, I spent an hour proving the facts to you.
Which you completely failed to comprehend.

At 100 trolls, I again showed you everything you say is dead wrong.
You completely failed to comprehend at that point.

So I'm done proving to you that you're a troll.
You literally plead in your sig for readers not to realize you're an
imbecile.

If there is a *dumber* iOS apologist than you - I'll be shocked.

PS: See you at 200!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 13:15:2525.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:59 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

Viola!

This is literally the 151st time you've trolled this iOS apologist
stupidity.

If there is a *dumber* iOS apologist than you - we will all be shocked.

PS: See you at 200!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 13:16:2425.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:27 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

Viola!

This is literally the 152nd time you've trolled your iOS apologist
stupidity.

If there is a *dumber* iOS apologist than you - it could only be Jamie,
Jolly Roger, or Lewis - but - it's going to be hard for them to sink to the
mental lows that you exhibit.

PS: See you at 200!

harry newton

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 13:17:0925.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:36 -0700:

> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

This is the 153rd time you've trolled your iOS apologist stupidity.

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 14:00:0925.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 11:13 AM, in article ovcbt2$1bmd$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>> Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.
>
> Viola!
>
> This is literally the 150th time you've trolled your iOS apologist
> stupidity.

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 14:01:3525.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 11:12 AM, in article ovcbq1$1bgm$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:50 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>> Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.
>
> This is the 149th time you've trolled this iOS apologist stupidity.
>
> You literally plead in your sig for readers not to realize you're an
> imbecile.
>
> And yet, you are.

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 14:02:0625.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 11:15 AM, in article ovcbvr$1br9$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:59 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>> Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.
>
> Viola!
>
> This is literally the 151st time you've trolled this iOS apologist
> stupidity.
>
> If there is a *dumber* iOS apologist than you - we will all be shocked.
>
> PS: See you at 200!

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 14:02:4525.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 11:17 AM, in article ovcc33$1c0f$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:36 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>> Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.
>
> This is the 153rd time you've trolled your iOS apologist stupidity.

Snit

okunmadı,
25 Kas 2017 14:03:1625.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/25/17, 11:16 AM, in article ovcc1m$1buc$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 10:14:27 -0700:
>
>> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
>> Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.
>
> Viola!
>
> This is literally the 152nd time you've trolled your iOS apologist
> stupidity.
>
> If there is a *dumber* iOS apologist than you - it could only be Jamie,
> Jolly Roger, or Lewis - but - it's going to be hard for them to sink to the
> mental lows that you exhibit.
>
> PS: See you at 200!

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:04:1826.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 12:01:08 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
> line of that:

Snit,
Far worse than Jolly Roger (who is just stupid). *You're a coward.*
And Snit - you're a *vicious coward* at that.

You attempt to endlessly pummel someone whom you feel is 'weaker' than you.
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>

Even though I was just ignoring your 80 posts on your fabricated WiFi
signal strength capabilities of iOS, the illuminating fact is that when you
*thought* I was down on the ground and defenseless, you *gleefully*
reported to Davoud that you were kicking me and pummeling me into the
ground, starting with your idiotic video of self-fabricated iOS
functionality.

Likewise, as I ignored your 159 posts (and counting) of completely
fabricated Android inability to record screen video with audio, you are so
viscously happy to have finally unearthed (but only in your mind)
"something" (anything) that iOS could do that Android didn't already do.

It's not so much that you're always wrong, as most iOS apologists (like
Lewis, for example) are almost always wrong because they are too
emotionally involved in their choice of platforms.

And it's not so much that you troll incorrect fabrications, as other iOS
apologists such as nospam incessantly do.

No. What's *different* about you is the *viscous* nature of your very
being, in that you show the narcissistic tendency to truly want to *hurt*
someone who says something that you don't like.

So you incessantly repeat all your assesrtions, simply when you perceive
that the person you are attacking isn't able to defend himself.

Meanwhile, while I was just laughing at you for all those 159+80=239 posts,
at this point, I'm truly scared of you as should everyone intelligent be.

You are a vicious coward.
--
Snit is an iOS apologist - but at the same time, a dangerously vicious
coward who will endlessly pummel someone whom Snit feels is 'weaker'.

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:04:3726.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 12:00:06 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
> line of that:

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:04:4726.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 12:02:01 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
> line of that:

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:05:0026.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 12:03:12 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
> line of that:

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:05:1126.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 12:02:42 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even the first
> line of that:

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:36:0026.11.2017

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/K_yBNZiPFYo>

Likewise, as I ignored your 159 posts (and counting) of completely
fabricated Android inability to record screen video with audio, you are so
viciously happy to have finally unearthed (but only in your mind)
"something" (anything) that iOS could do that Android didn't already do.

It's not so much that you're always wrong, as most iOS apologists (like
Lewis, for example) are almost always wrong because they are too
emotionally involved in their choice of platforms.
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg>

And it's not so much that you troll incorrect fabrications, as other iOS
apologists such as nospam incessantly do.

No. What's *different* about you is the *vicious* nature of your very

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:46:5326.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 9:04 AM, in article oveomt$1dj9$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
stated task poorly:

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:47:0626.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 9:05 AM, in article oveonj$1dke$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry

On 11/26/17, 9:04 AM, in article oveona$1djt$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
stated task poorly:

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:47:3526.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 9:04 AM, in article oveomj$1dig$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
stated task poorly:

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:47:4026.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 9:04 AM, in article oveolv$1dg0$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
stated task poorly:

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 11:48:0026.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 9:35 AM, in article oveqhe$8h8$1...@news.mixmin.net, "harry
The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
stated task poorly:

<https://youtu.be/cywLOctCrCs>
<https://youtu.be/bYDvgoYSVSU>
<https://youtu.be/G0sKTWfHHnk>
<https://youtu.be/TfvtREsCQDY>

Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... Android is far worse at this than I thought!

And now that you get that you are having a toddler tantrum. Which I am
feeding. :)

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 12:25:4026.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:47:57 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 161st time you've trolled your iOS apologist fabrication.

What's *different* about you is the *vicious* nature of your very being, in
that you show the narcissistic tendency to truly want to *hurt* someone who
says something truthful about iOS that you just don't like (since facts are
anathema to purely emotional people like you).

To wit, you trolled this video over 80 times with a vengeance when you told
Davoud that you had me down and out so you were simply trying to kick me to
death:
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>

You only stopped when I posted this single picture:
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg>

At first, since all your claims arise out of ignorance, I thought you were
just an idiot (who still doesn't seem to know the difference between a
megabyte and a decibel), but now I'm wiser - because your own statements to
Davoud and words used in your video show you're far more than just stupid.

You, Snit, are a vicious and dangerous coward.
--
Snit is a visious iOS apologist who endlessly trolls his errant claims.

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 12:34:3626.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:47:03 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 162nd time you've trolled your iOS apologist fabrication.

What's *different* about you is the endlessly *vicious* nature of your very
being, in that you show the endlessly narcissistic tendency to truly want
to endlessly *hurt* someone who simply says something truthful about iOS
that you just don't like (since facts are anathema to purely emotional
cowards like you are).

To wit, you trolled this narcissistically hateful video over 80 times with
a vengeance - and when Davoud asked you to stop after about 50 posts, you
told him you would *never stop* because you (heh heh heh) finally had me
backed into a corner of silence. <https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>

In effect, you *thought* you that you had me down and out so you were
simply trying to endlessly kick me to death.

Your very words tell everyone you are an endlessly vicious person.

In fact, you would have gone on forever had I not stopped you with this:
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg>

At first, since all your claims arise out of sheer ignorance, I thought you
were just another iOS apologist idiot (for example, Jolly Roger still
doesn't seem to know the difference between a megabyte and a decibel), but
now I'm wiser and far more scared of you - because your own statements to
Davoud and words used in your video show you're far more than just stupid.

You, Snit, are a vicious and dangerous coward.
--
Snit is a vicious endlessly repetitive iOS apologist who proves in every
post that you can't put an end to their never-ending iOS apology trolls.

harry newton

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 12:35:2926.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:47:57 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles

This is the 163rd time you've trolled this iOS apologist fabrication.

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 12:37:0226.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 10:25 AM, in article oveteh$1n1u$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
<https://youtu.be/cywLOctCrCs>
<https://youtu.be/bYDvgoYSVSU>
<https://youtu.be/G0sKTWfHHnk>
<https://youtu.be/TfvtREsCQDY>

Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... YOU showed Android is far worse at this than I thought!

And now that you get that you are having a very emotional toddler tantrum.

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 12:37:0426.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 10:34 AM, in article ovetv8$1o1n$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
<https://youtu.be/cywLOctCrCs>
<https://youtu.be/bYDvgoYSVSU>
<https://youtu.be/G0sKTWfHHnk>
<https://youtu.be/TfvtREsCQDY>

Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... YOU showed Android is far worse at this than I thought!

And now that you get that you are having a very emotional toddler tantrum.

Snit

okunmadı,
26 Kas 2017 14:01:2026.11.2017
alıcı
On 11/26/17, 10:35 AM, in article oveu0u$1o2e$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:47:57 -0700:
>
>> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles
>
> This is the 163rd time

you have run from this:

The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
stated task poorly:

<https://youtu.be/cywLOctCrCs>
<https://youtu.be/bYDvgoYSVSU>
<https://youtu.be/G0sKTWfHHnk>
<https://youtu.be/TfvtREsCQDY>

Those videos claim Android handles the task so poorly that to even get the
first line requires extra hardware. You even claimed the list "goes on
forever". Wow... YOU showed Android is far worse at this than I thought!

And now that you get that you are having a very emotional toddler tantrum.

harry newton

okunmadı,
27 Kas 2017 00:32:2827.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:47:38 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 173rd time you've endlessly trolled your iOS apologist
fabrication.

Do you see yet why you prove with every post that it is unilaterally
*always* the Apple Apologists who cause these endless threads that go
nowhere?

harry newton

okunmadı,
27 Kas 2017 00:33:4327.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:47:32 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 174th time you've endlessly trolled your iOS apologist

harry newton

okunmadı,
27 Kas 2017 00:34:4927.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:46:49 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 175th time you've endlessly trolled your iOS apologist
fabrication.

Do you see yet why you prove with every post that it is unilaterally
*always* the Apple Apologists who cause these endless threads that go
nowhere?

--
Snit is an endlessly repetitive iOS apologist who proves in every post that

harry newton

okunmadı,
27 Kas 2017 00:35:3127.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:46:58 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

harry newton

okunmadı,
27 Kas 2017 00:36:0327.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 10:36:57 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 176th time you've endlessly trolled your iOS apologist
fabrication.

harry newton

okunmadı,
27 Kas 2017 00:37:3327.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 10:36:50 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 177th time you've endlessly trolled your iOS apologist
fabrication.

harry newton

okunmadı,
27 Kas 2017 00:38:2427.11.2017
alıcı
He who is Snit said on Sun, 26 Nov 2017 10:36:50 -0700:

> The videos YOU linked to showing how poorly Android handles even part of the
> stated task poorly:

This is the 178th time you've endlessly trolled your iOS apologist
fabrication.

With every post you prove it is unilaterally *always* the Apple Apologists
who cause these endless threads to go nowhere?
Diğer iletiler yükleniyor.
0 yeni ileti