The real question is Why do Apple Apologists _hate_ facts about Apple products?

arlen holder

Feb 8, 2019, 12:28:46 PM2/8/19
Just now, Lewis posted this childish diatribe against facts:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/8HfdPOQVNVk/9NykUTeOCgAJ>

My response, which I believe is an adult response, is here:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/8HfdPOQVNVk/JifLd1GVCgAJ>

The facts are that nobody has ever found me even once to be materially wrong on the facts that I present on Apple products, software, & services.
o Not even once out of thousands of facts posted over the years

Lewis' only response to the facts are, clearly, as evidenced in that post:
o Facts must be wrong ... because ... I'm a girl (according to Lewis)
o Facts must be wrong ... because ... I'm crazy (according to Lewis)
o Facts must be wrong ... because ... I'm stupid (according to Lewis)

But wait, the disconnect between Apologists & Facts gets even worse:
o Apple Apologists constantly prove to own imaginary belief systems

Lewis literally _believes_ completely in the absence of any facts, the following:
o Facts about Apple must be wrong ... because of Lewis' "Flat earth" beliefs
o Facts about Apple must be wrong ... because of Lewis' "Fake moon landing" beliefs
o Facts about Apple must be wrong ... because of Lewis' "Alien lizard government" beliefs
o Facts about Apple must be wrong ... because of Lewis' "Scientology" beliefs
o Facts about Apple must be wrong ... because of Lewis' "Trump" beliefs.
etc.

I'm not kidding - Lewis just said all of that (and more!):
o This output is that of the typical Apple Apologist's mind.

The _real_ question I asked Lewis, is this simple:
o *Why do you so very much _hate_ true facts about Apple product?*

The real question for this newsgroup, is just as simple:
Q: *Why do Apple Apologists always prove to _hate_ facts about Apple products?*

HINT: I think I know why; but do _you_ know why?
DOUBLEHINT: The answer to _that_ question, is why Apple is so successful!

arlen holder

Feb 9, 2019, 1:33:56 AM2/9/19
This followup, to badgolferman, explains the answer...
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/8HfdPOQVNVk/jbGjOW2eCgAJ>

To wit...

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 18:16:48 -0000 (UTC), arlen holder wrote:

> Q: *Why you ask me the question you _should_ be asking of Lewis?*
> Q: *What is the reason Apple is so successful?*

Hi Badgolferman,

This is a _PROFOUND_ statement below ... which is VERY IMPORTANT
for you to comprehend (my strategy and my tactics which support it).

It's not the PRODUCT that makes Apple product so successful.
o It's the user.

To be clear badgolferman, your question was _not_ unreasonable.
o It was the right question to ask...
o It was just asked of the wrong person, that's all.

What you implicitly realized sub consciously is that the typical Apple user
is the reason that the Apple product is so very successful.

It's not the PRODUCT that makes Apple product so successful.
o It's the typical user.

It's not people like me, badgolferman, who make Apple successful.
o The mindset of the typical Apple user is what makes Apple successful.

i.e.,
o People like Lewis (who _are_ that typical user), prove that to be fact.
--
NOTE: This is a very adult statement which requires comprehension skills.

arlen holder

Feb 11, 2019, 5:40:39 AM2/11/19
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 06:33:56 -0000 (UTC), arlen holder wrote:

> NOTE: This is a very adult statement which requires comprehension skills.

This is a note to the open-minded people on this ng, who may ask why I
report facts on Apple producdts that the Apologists don't seem to like.

To badgolferman and sms in particular,

My long-standing goal is to report two things to Apple uses on this ng:
o *FACT*
o *LOGIC*

My purpose on being in the Apple newsgroups is clearly that.
o My goal is strategic
o My purpose is transparent
o My tactics are consistent

I simply report on Apple-related...
o *FACT*
o *LOGIC*

FACT:

My strategy (& tactics to fit that strategy) is based on this fact:
o Apple Apologists own an "imaginary" belief system devoid of fact
o The Apologists' belief system derives from Marketing Propaganda
o Hence, the Apologists' belief system is "immune" to facts

LOGIC:

Since Apple Apologists are, essentially, "ignorant" of facts...
o My strategy has _always_ been to provide those valid facts
o Using tactics of simply _reporting_ the facts, as they arise
o Then _defending_ against the flat denials of fact, with more fact

All Apple Apologists consistently refute all facts they just don't like

The "why" is simple:
o Facts don't fit in their imaginary belief system

What does their imaginary belief system consist if then, if not facts?
o Clever Marketing Propaganda fits perfectly into their belief system

While adults can see around the corner of Marketing Propaganda.
o Apologists lap up the colorful Apple Marketing Brilliance coolaid!

That's why Apologists consistently fabricate imaginary functionality
o And, that's why Apologists consistently flatly deny facts out of hand

When the Apologists brazenly fabricate imaginary functionality
o They play right into my hands, since they prove my point

When the Apologists flatly refute facts out of hand
o They play right into my hands, since they prove my point

*Endlessly, time & again... the dozen Apple Apologists prove my point.*
o Alan Baker
o Alan Browne
o Andreas Rutishauser
o BK
o Chris
o Hemidactylus
o joe
o Jolly Roger
o Lewis
o nospam
o Savageduck
o Tim Streater
o Wade Garrett
o et al.

The weakness of all the dozen Apple Apologists, are simple:
o Fact
o Logic

It's _easy_ to predict _exactly_ what the Apologists will do
o All I need to do is state a fact they don't like
o Or outline a functionality they don't have

Immediately ... Apologists _flaty_ deny those facts out of hand!
Immediately... Apologists brazenly _fabricate_ imaginary functionality!

Always sans a shred of even the slightest morsel of evidence

Hence, as consistently as I can, I simply report valid:
o Fact
o Logic

When the Apologists realize this, I will have accomplished my purpose.