On iOS, how do you extract, backup, & restore (automatically & manually), share IPAs (all installed versions) with anyone, & autogenerate editable text of App Store links to all apps

Arlen Holder

Jan 6, 2020, 11:57:05 PM1/6/20
On iOS, how do you extract, backup, & restore (automatically & manually)
selected apps (of course including every single version you've ever
installed even if that specific app version or subversion no longer exists
on the official App Store)?

How do you then share each full app IPA with anyone in the world?
(or just send the full app IPA to a device nearby over a WiFi hotspot)

And how do you instantly create/edit/share autogenerated text files
containing the official App Store links to every app on your mobile device?

And how do you manage the organization of your app drawer app & folders?

All easily done from your iOS device itself (sans jailbreaking).
--
My purpose here is to bring truth to Apple newsgroups, one fact at a time.

Alan Baker

Jan 7, 2020, 1:52:42 PM1/7/20
On 2020-01-06 8:57 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On iOS, how do you extract, backup, & restore (automatically & manually)
> selected apps (of course including every single version you've ever
> installed even if that specific app version or subversion no longer exists
> on the official App Store)?

Why would I want to?

> How do you then share each full app IPA with anyone in the world?
> (or just send the full app IPA to a device nearby over a WiFi hotspot)

Why should I be allowed to do that?

> And how do you instantly create/edit/share autogenerated text files
> containing the official App Store links to every app on your mobile device?

Again, why would I want to?

Arlen Holder

Jan 7, 2020, 2:41:38 PM1/7/20
On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 10:52:41 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:

> Why would I want to?

Are you asking why you'd want to backup & restore any version of apps?
Or are you asking why you'd want to share lists on Usenet to help others?
Or, perhaps, are you asking why you'd want to share the app with anyone?

Please clarify.

>> How do you then share each full app IPA with anyone in the world?
>> (or just send the full app IPA to a device nearby over a WiFi hotspot)
>
> Why should I be allowed to do that?

I'm confused why you ask why you should be allowed to do a basic task.
Why do you think you shouldn't be allowed to share free apps with anyone?

For example, I bought a handful of $100 64GB/4GB Moto G7 phones and easily
populated each one with over a hundred best-in-class free apps, all without
ever needing once to create a Google Account.

*Why shouldn't iOS users have the same privacy that Android users enjoy?*

>> And how do you instantly create/edit/share autogenerated text files
>> containing the official App Store links to every app on your mobile device?
>
> Again, why would I want to?

Have you ever written a tutorial to help others do what you do, Alan Baker?
Have you ever written helpful responses containing clickable links to apps?
Have you ever tested apps and listed the apps that you found work best?

The five basic iOS functionality questions remain unanswered (so far):
a. *On iOS, how do you extract existing apps to*
(even if/when the app version no longer exists on the iTunes App Store)

b. *On iOS, how do you automatically backup, & restore IPAs* (any version
you've _ever_ installed) without the IPA ever leaving your iOS device?

c. *On iOS, how do you share a working IPA with any iOS user anywhere?*
(or just send the full app IPA to a device nearby over a WiFi hotspot)

d. *On the iOS device, how do you create an editable text listing* of all
apps currently installed, where that text listing contains a clickable link
to the app if it's on the official iTunes app store?

e. On iOS, how do you display all app icons WITHOUT having the clutter of
all app icons on your desktop? (i.e., a basic "app drawer" functionality)

Alan Baker

Jan 7, 2020, 3:00:18 PM1/7/20
On 2020-01-07 11:41 a.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 10:52:41 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> Why would I want to?
>
> Are you asking why you'd want to backup & restore any version of apps?
> Or are you asking why you'd want to share lists on Usenet to help others?
> Or, perhaps, are you asking why you'd want to share the app with anyone?
>
> Please clarify.

Why did you delete your previous text to which my question was in reply,
Liar?

>>> How do you then share each full app IPA with anyone in the world?
>>> (or just send the full app IPA to a device nearby over a WiFi hotspot)
>>
>> Why should I be allowed to do that?
>
> I'm confused why you ask why you should be allowed to do a basic task.
> Why do you think you shouldn't be allowed to share free apps with anyone?

Why do you think you should? More to the point, why do you think Apple
is under any obligation to run their business to satisfy you, Liar?

> For example, I bought a handful of $100 64GB/4GB Moto G7 phones and easily
> populated each one with over a hundred best-in-class free apps, all without
> ever needing once to create a Google Account.
>
> *Why shouldn't iOS users have the same privacy that Android users enjoy?*

Assumes as fact that which you haven't proven, Liar.

And in the past, I've already provided authorities that clearly state
that Apple's ecosystem is better than Android's when it comes to privacy.

:-)

>>> And how do you instantly create/edit/share autogenerated text files
>>> containing the official App Store links to every app on your mobile device?
>>
>> Again, why would I want to?
>
> Have you ever written a tutorial to help others do what you do, Alan Baker?

Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?

> Have you ever written helpful responses containing clickable links to apps?

Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?

> Have you ever tested apps and listed the apps that you found work best?

Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?

Arlen Holder

Jan 7, 2020, 4:04:11 PM1/7/20
On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 12:00:09 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:

> Why did you delete your previous text to which my question was in reply,

I've explained Usenet quoting etiquette to you so many times, Alan Baker
o That my response is why do you not comprehend basic answers?
<http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?quoting?>

> Why do you think you should? More to the point, why do you think Apple
> is under any obligation to run their business to satisfy you, Liar?

The questions remain whether or not you _like_ that iOS likely fails:
a. iOS likely fails extracting IPAs when the App Store doesn't have them.
b. iOS likely fails at automatic IPA backup to the device of every version
c. iOS likely fails at sharing a working IPA to any other iOS user anywhere
d. iOS likely fails at creating editable text URL listings on the device
e. iOS likely fails at having basic modern app drawer functionality

You apparently think it's normal for iOS to fail at modern functionality
o And I agree with you, unfortunately.

> Assumes as fact that which you haven't proven, Liar.
>
> And in the past, I've already provided authorities that clearly state
> that Apple's ecosystem is better than Android's when it comes to privacy.

How do you eliminate the Apple ID tracking on your iOS device?

The fact is that privacy is a long chain of interconnected links.
o Apple highly touts the very few links where Apple is more private

Yet, Apple ignores the very many links where Apple is (far) _less_ private.
o What is the factual truth about PRIVACY differences or similarities between the Android & iOS mobile phone ecosystems?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/FCKRA_3i9CY/Bm40liKdEQAJ>

>> Have you ever written a tutorial to help others do what you do, Alan Baker?
>
> Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?

Did you ever hear the Usenet truism of "cites, or it didn't happen"?
o Please provide the link to that Usenet tutorial you claim, Alan Baker.

Since I follow "name just one" rules, here's a link to one of my tutorials:
o My first "hello world" using Android Studio freeware on Windows
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/aW64zYeBtF0/1b5h3r3PBAAJ>

Now please provide a link to a tutorial you claim you wrote, Alan Baker.

>> Have you ever written helpful responses containing clickable links to apps?
>
> Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?

Here's a helpful response I wrote, containing clickable links to apps:
o Hint: Changing the camera app can remarkably improve your photo quality of results (but why?)
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/r_I_vFF0TYA/RjKI8_wKBAAJ>

Where is yours?

>> Have you ever tested apps and listed the apps that you found work best?
>
> Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?

Here's a test of the best-in-class SMS/MMS apps on Android, Alan:
o Best free SMS app for Android
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/up2NoEHr9M8/atinCKpaEAAJ>

Now, where's yours?

--
The Apple apologists can almost never back up their statements, and yet,
they brazenly call everyone else who does, a liar. It's typical for them.

Alan Baker

Jan 7, 2020, 4:18:07 PM1/7/20
On 2020-01-07 1:04 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 12:00:09 -0800, Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> Why did you delete your previous text to which my question was in reply,
>
> I've explained Usenet quoting etiquette to you so many times, Alan Baker
> o That my response is why do you not comprehend basic answers?
> <http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?quoting?>

And yet your deletions are selective and self-serving, Liar.

>> Why do you think you should? More to the point, why do you think Apple
>> is under any obligation to run their business to satisfy you, Liar?
>
> The questions remain whether or not you _like_ that iOS likely fails:

"Likely fails"? You don't actually know, Liar?

> a. iOS likely fails extracting IPAs when the App Store doesn't have them.
> b. iOS likely fails at automatic IPA backup to the device of every version
> c. iOS likely fails at sharing a working IPA to any other iOS user anywhere
> d. iOS likely fails at creating editable text URL listings on the device
> e. iOS likely fails at having basic modern app drawer functionality
>
> You apparently think it's normal for iOS to fail at modern functionality
> o And I agree with you, unfortunately.

I think that making choices for their business that disagree with you
isn't failing, Liar.

>> Assumes as fact that which you haven't proven, Liar.
>>
>> And in the past, I've already provided authorities that clearly state
>> that Apple's ecosystem is better than Android's when it comes to privacy.
>
> How do you eliminate the Apple ID tracking on your iOS device?

That isn't germane to the overall question of which device provides
better privacy.

You do admit that I have posted references to the articles which reach
the conclusion that Apple's privacy is superior to Android's, right?

Please.. ...let me make a fool of you by you denying it, Liar.

> The fact is that privacy is a long chain of interconnected links.
> o Apple highly touts the very few links where Apple is more private
>
> Yet, Apple ignores the very many links where Apple is (far) _less_ private.
> o What is the factual truth about PRIVACY differences or similarities between the Android & iOS mobile phone ecosystems?
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/FCKRA_3i9CY/Bm40liKdEQAJ>

Sorry, links to your threads aren't going to be accepted by me, Liar.

>>> Have you ever written a tutorial to help others do what you do, Alan Baker?
>>
>> Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?
>
> Did you ever hear the Usenet truism of "cites, or it didn't happen"?
> o Please provide the link to that Usenet tutorial you claim, Alan Baker.

Not until you explain how it is germane to the question I asked, Liar.

> Since I follow "name just one" rules, here's a link to one of my tutorials:
> o My first "hello world" using Android Studio freeware on Windows
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/aW64zYeBtF0/1b5h3r3PBAAJ>
>
> Now please provide a link to a tutorial you claim you wrote, Alan Baker.

Not until you explain how it is germane to the question I asked, Liar.

>>> Have you ever written helpful responses containing clickable links to apps?
>>
>> Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?
>
> Here's a helpful response I wrote, containing clickable links to apps:
> o Hint: Changing the camera app can remarkably improve your photo quality of results (but why?)
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/r_I_vFF0TYA/RjKI8_wKBAAJ>
>
> Where is yours?

Not until you explain how it is germane to the question I asked, Liar.

>>> Have you ever tested apps and listed the apps that you found work best?
>>
>> Yup. How does that answer my question, Liar?
>
> Here's a test of the best-in-class SMS/MMS apps on Android, Alan:
> o Best free SMS app for Android
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/up2NoEHr9M8/atinCKpaEAAJ>
>
> Now, where's yours?

Not until you explain how it is germane to the question I asked, Liar.

Arlen Holder

Jan 9, 2020, 1:16:34 PM1/9/20
The question is whether iOS is so primitive, it can't do even basic modern
IPA management tasks such as...
a. Extraction
b. Backup
c. Sharing
d. Distributing
e. Organizing

What's odd is that iOS users "think" they can do these modern IPA
management tasks.

I'm not afraid of facts:
o If iOS has this modern IPA management, just tell us how to do it

HINT: The device should manage IPAs all by its itty bitty self, of course.
(Otherwise, what good is the device in the first place?)

What's funny is it appears iOS users don't seem to know _how_ to do modern
IPA management.

The questions remain where it appears iOS can't do modern IPA management like...
1. Extract existing IPAs (even when the App Store doesn't have them)
2. Automatically back up IPAs to the device (of every version ever installed)
3. Share any _working_ IPA to any other iOS user on the planet (or next to you)
4. Create & share/edit text URL listings of all installed apps (from the device)
5. Enjoy modern app drawer functionality (which is impossible on iOS, apparently)

Based on the facts so far, in the primitive iOS ecosystem, this is modern
functionality that doesn't appear to exist.

Meanwhile, on Android, it just works.
--
Bringing truth & rational logic to the iOS newsgroups, one fact at a time.

Arlen Holder

Jan 9, 2020, 1:27:54 PM1/9/20
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 18:16:34 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

> The questions remain where it appears iOS can't do modern IPA management like...
> 1. Extract existing IPAs (even when the App Store doesn't have them)
> 2. Automatically back up IPAs to the device (of every version ever installed)
> 3. Share any _working_ IPA to any other iOS user on the planet (or next to you)
> 4. Create & share/edit text URL listings of all installed apps (from the device)
> 5. Enjoy modern app drawer functionality (which is impossible on iOS, apparently)

Since the apologists play silly always-childish games with semantics, even
when spoken in a casual medium, I'll add corrective caveats which _adults_
know (but children like nospam & Alan Baker incessantly play games
around)...

Change from:
3. Share any _working_ IPA to any other iOS user on the planet (or next to you)

Add the caveat that the IPA would need to be free in order for it to work
on another Android device; and, add the caveat that the IPA will work on
_almost_ every Android device on the planet (not all free apps work on all
devices - but in my experience, almost all certainly do).

Can an iOS device do these simple modern tasks?
o Apparently not.

However, I'm not afraid of facts.
o If iOS has this modern IPA management functionality - just say so.

Certainly, on Android, it just works.
--
Bringing truth to Apple newsgroups using rational logic, reason, and facts.

nospam

Jan 9, 2020, 1:37:55 PM1/9/20
In article <qv7qm1$ssn$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:

> I'm not afraid of facts:

any time they're presented, you snip them and go into rant mode, so
clearly you are not just afraid, but deeply terrified of them.

> o If iOS has this modern IPA management, just tell us how to do it

you've been told many, many times.

nospam

Jan 9, 2020, 1:37:56 PM1/9/20
In article <qv7rb9$uvo$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:

> 3. Share any _working_ IPA to any other iOS user on the planet (or next to
> you)

otherwise known as piracy.

Alan Baker

Jan 9, 2020, 1:41:09 PM1/9/20
You need to learn the difference between "can't" and "won't", Liar.

Arlen Holder

Jan 9, 2020, 3:10:32 PM1/9/20
On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 13:37:59 -0500, nospam wrote:

>> 3. Share any _working_ IPA to any other iOS user on the planet (or next to
>> you)
>
> otherwise known as piracy.

Please explain your logic, nospam:
o *How exactly do you apologists logically justify that it's piracy?*

For example, I recently did the following (which is impossible on iOS):
a. Automatically backed up all installed apps to APKs on my sd card.
b. Moved that sd card from my $130 Stylo 3 Plus to my $100 Moto G7.
c. Re-installed all my apps from that sd card.

Here are the two very different phones I did that on:
o <https://i.postimg.cc/136096sR/motog700.jpg>

And here is the sd card being moved from one phone to another:
o <https://i.postimg.cc/CxjDygsz/motog704.jpg>

And here are the freeware apps I installed on both phones:
o <https://i.postimg.cc/QtNcky5V/motog702.jpg>

While you live evert day with utterly primitive functionality on iOS...
o On Android, it just works <https://i.postimg.cc/DzTrmZwr/motog701.jpg>

*How exactly is that basic modern functionality piracy to you apologists?*

--
Apologists apologize for Apple's flaws by calling functionality, piracy.

nospam

Jan 9, 2020, 4:10:18 PM1/9/20
In article <qv81bn$jjp$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Arlen Holder
<arlen.geo...@is.invalid> wrote:

> For example, I recently did the following (which is impossible on iOS):
> a. Automatically backed up all installed apps to APKs on my sd card.
> b. Moved that sd card from my $130 Stylo 3 Plus to my $100 Moto G7.
> c. Re-installed all my apps from that sd card.

impossible for *you* does not mean impossible for others.

your specific method is also impossible if either android device and
and certainly both of them do not have an sd card slow, which many of
them do not, including the google pixel, oneplus and many others.

you can't assume there will always be an sd slot, or that you have a
card handy that's big enough to hold everything.

Alan Baker

Jan 9, 2020, 4:25:39 PM1/9/20
On 2020-01-09 12:10 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 13:37:59 -0500, nospam wrote:
>
>>> 3. Share any _working_ IPA to any other iOS user on the planet (or next to
>>> you)
>>
>> otherwise known as piracy.
>
> Please explain your logic, nospam:
> o *How exactly do you apologists logically justify that it's piracy?*
>
> For example, I recently did the following (which is impossible on iOS):
> a. Automatically backed up all installed apps to APKs on my sd card.

Because Apple CHOOSES not to have an SD card slot in its phones, Liar.

> b. Moved that sd card from my $130 Stylo 3 Plus to my $100 Moto G7.
> c. Re-installed all my apps from that sd card.
>
> Here are the two very different phones I did that on:
> o <https://i.postimg.cc/136096sR/motog700.jpg>
>
> And here is the sd card being moved from one phone to another:
> o <https://i.postimg.cc/CxjDygsz/motog704.jpg>
>
> And here are the freeware apps I installed on both phones:
> o <https://i.postimg.cc/QtNcky5V/motog702.jpg>
>
> While you live evert day with utterly primitive functionality on iOS...
> o On Android, it just works <https://i.postimg.cc/DzTrmZwr/motog701.jpg>
>
> *How exactly is that basic modern functionality piracy to you apologists?*

Was it all freeware, Liar?

Did you check the licensing terms of every paid-for app; do they all
allow you to install the software twice while only paying once?

:-)

Arlen Holder

Jan 9, 2020, 5:38:52 PM1/9/20
On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 16:10:21 -0500, nospam wrote:

> impossible for *you* does not mean impossible for others.

Hehheh.
*All you're doing is making excuses for iOS functionality being primitive.*
o It's trivial to prove iOS functionality is utterly primitive, by the way.

Adults will note your incessant Apple apologist excuses for iOS not having
even the most basic of modern software functionality that Android has.

For example, everyone but an apologist is aware it's impossible on iOS to
ad hoc extract an already-installed app to an IPA even if that app (and
specifically that subversion) is no longer on the iTunes app store.

*On iOS, such basic functionality is impossible; on Android, it just works.*

> your specific method is also impossible if either android device and
> and certainly both of them do not have an sd card slow, which many of
> them do not, including the google pixel, oneplus and many others.

Adults will note apologists desperately try to find cracks in the modern
software above, and now, the apologists desperately seek cracks in the
modern hardware functionality, which they can't find simply because Android
has modern software & modern hardware functionality that iOS utterly lacks.

The fact is the process I explained works just fine with or without the
hardware of the sd card, where, without an sd card, this modern process
works just fine on any Android phone:
1. The Android file system is automatically mounted on Windows:
<https://i.postimg.cc/DzTrmZwr/motog701.jpg>
2. Just install from Windows or slide the APKs to the new phone:
<https://i.postimg.cc/QtNcky5V/motog702.jpg>

*On Android, with or without sd card hardware, it just works.*
o Apologists can make all the excuses they want for iOS being primitive.

> you can't assume there will always be an sd slot, or that you have a
> card handy that's big enough to hold everything.

While adults will note your incessant apologies for Apple's lack of both
hardware & software functionality, very few Android phones lack an sdcard,
where, for example, my current Moto G7 has 64GB of storage and it only
costs $100.

Adults will note your excuses for Apple fail instantly, since the process
works just fine with or without the SD card.

It's important to note that there is never a need to store anything on the
Internet, if you own a modicum of intelligence.
o Do people of technical ability store their data on the Internet?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/mBIZ-8jGdmk/aLDJkSJQAAAJ>

In summary, every excuse by nospam was trivial to prove was simply made up.
o Apologists can make all the excuses they want for iOS being primitive.
--
Apple apologists incessantly make excuses for primitive iOS functionality.

Alan Baker

Jan 9, 2020, 5:41:57 PM1/9/20
On 2020-01-09 2:38 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 16:10:21 -0500, nospam wrote:
>
>> impossible for *you* does not mean impossible for others.
>
> Hehheh.
> *All you're doing is making excuses for iOS functionality being primitive.*
> o It's trivial to prove iOS functionality is utterly primitive, by the way..
Nope. Apple made design CHOICES you don't like, Liar

That doesn't make it primitive.

Arlen Holder

Jan 9, 2020, 6:12:27 PM1/9/20
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 22:38:51 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

> While adults will note your incessant apologies for Apple's lack of both
> hardware & software functionality, very few Android phones lack an sdcard,
> where, for example, my current Moto G7 has 64GB of storage and it only
> costs $100.

I should have clarified that my current (brand new) Android phone only
costs $100 and it not only has 64GB of storage (and 4GB RAM), but it has an
sd slot that can hold a 512GB sd card.

Not only that, Android is so modern compared to the primitive iOS, that, if
we wanted to, we could set that 512GB card as the primary storage for the
$100 phone, which, yet again, is _modern_ hardware & software functionality
impossible on iOS - whereas, on Android, it just works.

Meanwhile, nospam has not been able to explain his logic of why he
considers automatically extracting freeware APKs to back up and restore
from any one phone to any other phone is, in his mind, "piracy".

Does nospam call it piracy simply because iOS is primitive in comparison?

He hates iOS is so primitive that it can't do something even that simple?
o Meanwhile, on Android, it just works.

In summary, nospam is making myriad excuses for why iOS IPA-management
functionality is so primitive compared to the modern APK-management
functionality of Android.

On iOS it's impossible; on Android, it just works.

--
Apologists call it "piracy" to have modern app functionality iOS lacks.

Alan Baker

Jan 9, 2020, 6:37:56 PM1/9/20
On 2020-01-09 3:12 p.m., Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 22:38:51 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:
>
>> While adults will note your incessant apologies for Apple's lack of both
>> hardware & software functionality, very few Android phones lack an sdcard,
>> where, for example, my current Moto G7 has 64GB of storage and it only
>> costs $100.
>
> I should have clarified that my current (brand new) Android phone only
> costs $100 and it not only has 64GB of storage (and 4GB RAM), but it has an
> sd slot that can hold a 512GB sd card.

Bully for it, Liar...

...at least, if we can believe you.

> Not only that, Android is so modern compared to the primitive iOS, that, if
> we wanted to, we could set that 512GB card as the primary storage for the
> $100 phone, which, yet again, is _modern_ hardware & software functionality
> impossible on iOS - whereas, on Android, it just works.

It's not modern vs. primitive, Liar.

It's a design choice.

> Meanwhile, nospam has not been able to explain his logic of why he
> considers automatically extracting freeware APKs to back up and restore
> from any one phone to any other phone is, in his mind, "piracy".

Because the terms of the licenses for any paid-for software make that
very probable, Liar.

We know your ethics are questionable.

:-)

> Does nospam call it piracy simply because iOS is primitive in comparison?
>
> He hates iOS is so primitive that it can't do something even that simple?

Not even English.

> o Meanwhile, on Android, it just works.
>
> In summary, nospam is making myriad excuses for why iOS IPA-management
> functionality is so primitive compared to the modern APK-management
> functionality of Android.

And that's another out and out lie, Liar!

Arlen Holder

Jan 10, 2020, 8:14:24 PM1/10/20
UPDATE:

The lack of modern IPA-management on iOS is astoundingly obvious to all
adults, where the following new thread shows users have to "just give up".
o Re-installing Apps using new Apple IDs
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/rbmm5jV8Yiw>

For example, here's Jolly Roger's response to that thread, moments ago:
=== === === === === ===
From: Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Re-installing Apps using new Apple IDs
Date: 11 Jan 2020 00:41:54 GMT

On 2020-01-11, Bill Toth <blac...@austin.rr.com> wrote:

> anyone have any ideas on how to re-install Apps that were purchased
> under a different ID. I no longer have access to the original ID.

Apps are signed with the Apple ID you used during purchase
and cannot be transferred to another Apple ID.
=== === === === === ===
In addition, see these related threads, where, specifically, see this post
from David Empson, who is a rare adult on this Apple newsgroup who speaks
facts instead of imaginary functionality:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/z3kVVoc-CAAJ>

See also this thread where the apologists repeatedly sent unsuspecting
users on wild goose chases that had absolutely no hope of being productive:
o Why do the Apple Apologists constantly send poor unsuspecting iOS users on wild goose chases?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/ynh0PE9lK_I/QOiGP4_SFQAJ>

This lack of modern IPA-management on iOS is astoundingly obvious to all
adults, where the following threads show that users have to "just give up".

o How do I redownload and reinstall an older version of iOS app into my iPhone 4S?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/56nEgAZIjGk/QoMXl4TFBAAJ>

o Copy App from iPad to iPad Mini
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/TDZQfsILCAAJ>

o Is it possible to copy an app from one iOS device to another?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/IeOlsAV4VCU/_4A9ZOCJsKcJ>

o Copy App from iPad to iPad Mini
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/TDZQfsILCAAJ>

o How do you install hundreds of free apps on your iOS device from all your friend's and other people's iOS devices?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.mobile.ipad/z_vztaAbOfM>

o On iOS, how do you extract, backup, & restore (automatically & manually), share IPAs (all installed versions) with anyone, & autogenerate editable text of App Store links to all apps
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/KkMM-DWJCfM>

--
Bringing truth & reason to these Apple newsgroups, one fact at a time.

Arlen Holder

Jan 10, 2020, 10:26:14 PM1/10/20