Yet again, Apple forgot to test iOS 11.2.6 in the real world (significant problems reported)

Ragnusen Ultred

Mar 12, 2018, 11:51:55 PM3/12/18
Yet again, Apple forgot to test iOS in the real world.

Apple iOS 11.2.6 Has A Significant Problem
https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/03/10/apple-ios-11-2-6-problem-ios-upgrade-iphone-ipad-amazon-kindle/#2d23690246b3

Here's a video proving Apple doesn't even test the simplest things:
https://youtu.be/kGTa-PbHy_U

That's why it's funny that iOS users feel "safe" when the diarrhea that is
iOS has the runs.

The more frequent the runs, the safer the iOS users feel.

Interestingly, Apple has "no plan to restore compatibility", so, the
implication in the article is that they broke the users' software, on
purpose, again.

And again.

And again.

and again.

and again.

and again.

and again.

Steven Petruzzellis

Mar 13, 2018, 12:29:35 AM3/13/18
Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to manage OS X anymore. But why the need to send a request via usenet in a web based system? Whatever, he didn't define this as part of his unsurprisingly continually changing 'specification' <whatever>.

Recently I did work on and showed some Swift for the front end (only works on my computer) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid Adam LeMond's nonstop crap while reading with Google Groups.

I think we have different notions entirely.

I am working on a system which will be more than anything Adam LeMond can do! Einstein and Archimedes had their failures and their predicaments. But one played it off as someone else's mistake and didn't do anything too publicly that could not be blamed on someone else.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Steven Petruzzellis

Mar 13, 2018, 6:56:10 AM3/13/18
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 8:51:55 PM UTC-7, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Translation of Vennie Bowden speak: Vennie Bowden's stupendous "troubleshooting skills" blinded him to a plugin he wants that everyone else is already using with Xfce. The only thing inoperative here is Vennie Bowden. Nobody who isn't just using you for nefarious purposes sees you as anything remotely close to honest. You have nobody but me to point to for that. I nonetheless remain uncertain that these posts are unequivocally killing this group, no matter how hard Vennie Bowden tries. What is your evidence? I have a number of reasons for believing the flooder is Vennie Bowden, who is a self professed C developer but I don't know if it could be used to automate this.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
http://www.5z8.info/killallimmigrants_t8w8io_asian-brides

Steven Petruzzellis

Mar 13, 2018, 7:11:38 AM3/13/18
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 8:51:55 PM UTC-7, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
It won't matter because the apparent origin on a post does not matter, we know it is from the script-troller anyway.

No no hell no. Jesus never agreed to stop trolling. He lied about his trolling which surprised nobody.

Autumn Nissen is a false advocate's hero.

Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Jesus "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". What do you get out of lying, Jesus?

The whole burlesque is brimming of bizarre cracks and relies heavily on Jesus's 'vitamin D' horseplay. It's a long, drawn out battle, and Jesus is simultaneously a master at off-the-cuff trolling remarks, while posting with nyms that speak just like him.

--
E-commerce Simplified!
http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn

arlen holder

Jan 29, 2019, 1:43:33 AM1/29/19
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:51:40 -0700, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:

> Yet again, Apple forgot to test iOS in the real world.
>
> Apple iOS 11.2.6 Has A Significant Problem
> https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/03/10/apple-ios-11-2-6-problem-ios-upgrade-iphone-ipad-amazon-kindle/#2d23690246b3

Yet again....

*More privacy bugs in the _untested_ iOS diarrhea of frequent releases...*

o facetime privacy bug
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/NFW7nz6FELw>

--
Yes. Privacy nym change.

arlen holder

Feb 10, 2019, 3:34:17 AM2/10/19
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 06:43:32 -0000 (UTC), arlen holder wrote:

> *More privacy bugs in the _untested_ iOS diarrhea of frequent releases...*

Apparently Apple forgot to test _every_ iOS & MacOS release!

Google warns about two iOS zero-days 'exploited in the wild'
<https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-warns-about-two-ios-zero-days-exploited-in-the-wild/>