The Honorable Captain Kangaroo Presiding

JAB

Oct 16, 2019, 10:23:42 PM10/16/19
Court Is Now In Session, The Honorable Captain Kangaroo Presiding

http://loweringthebar.net/2019/10/kangaroo-court.html

Author (lawyer) explains the difference between a Kangaroo Court and
Captain Kangaroo....historically., since Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.)
screwed the pooch, with his comment below.

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) had this to say about the latest
developments in the impeachment inquiry being led by House Democrats:

“What we see in this impeachment is a kangaroo court, and Chairman
Schiff is acting like a malicious Captain Kangaroo.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/10/08/this-article-is-congressmen-who-think-captain-kangaroo-presided-over-kangaroo-courts/

RS Wood

Oct 21, 2019, 5:51:52 AM10/21/19
On 2019-10-17, JAB <he...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Court Is Now In Session, The Honorable Captain Kangaroo Presiding
> “What we see in this impeachment is a kangaroo court, and Chairman
> Schiff is acting like a malicious Captain Kangaroo.”

Captain Kangaroo was a great kids' show.

Congress is like a bunch of infants with crap in their pants.