Bank teller accused of robbing and assaulting elderly customer

Tulip Renegade

Nov 17, 2019, 2:03:25 PM11/17/19
A bank teller has been arrested after allegedly going to an elderly
customer s home and attempting to rob him of a large amount of money
he had withdrawn from the bank earlier that same day.

Nathan Michael Newell, 19, of Bel Air, Maryland, was arrested last
week in connection with the home invasion and assault on a

-----------

https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/bank-teller-accused-robbing-assaulting-elderly-customer-home/story?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&id=67083201&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15739985499649&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FUS%2Fbank-teller-accused-robbing-assaulting-elderly-customer-home%2Fstory%3Fid%3D67083201

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=514661955#514661955

Tulip Renegade

Feb 20, 2020, 1:21:44 PM2/20/20

> Tulip Renegade wrote:
> A bank teller has been arrested after allegedly going to an elderly
customers home and attempting to rob him of a large amount of money he
had withdrawn from the bank earlier that same day.

I think this bank teller will have plenty of time to figure out what
went wrong. He really didn't think this one through.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=514661955#514661955

JAB

Feb 20, 2020, 4:48:34 PM2/20/20
On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 12:21:39 -0600,
tulipr...@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Tulip Renegade) wrote:

>I think this bank teller will have plenty of time to figure out what
>went wrong. He really didn't think this one through.

Since he didn't find cash, he must have made the assumption that there
would be money at victim's home.

"A Harford County bank teller told police he was “tired of working two
jobs,” after he was arrested for allegedly breaking into the home of a
customer who had recently made several large withdrawals from the bank
and assaulting him."
https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/harford/aegis/cng-ag-home-invasion-arrest-1115-20191114-r4hqroyxybcypnoev6gf6hak3u-story.html

Maybe, he wasn't getting enough sleep:-)