Oxford comma girl

JAB

Nov 15, 2020, 12:34:05 AM11/15/20

RS Wood

Nov 15, 2020, 1:12:42 PM11/15/20
JAB <he...@is.invalid> writes:

> Pic
>
> <https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emmcx7_W8AAmU97?format=jpg&name=large>

Eat, shoots, and leaves. It's a famous and pretty funny book.

Eli the Bearded

Nov 15, 2020, 8:35:08 PM11/15/20
In misc.news.internet.discuss, JAB <he...@is.invalid> wrote:
> Pic
>
> <https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emmcx7_W8AAmU97?format=jpg&name=large>

https://twitter.com/lmansley/status/1327641142624546818

Laura Ansley @lmansley - Nov 14
Update your lesson plans, we have a new perfect example for Oxford
commas.

https://twitter.com/BCDreyer/status/1327640142916546563
Benjamin Dreyer @BCDreyer - Nov 14

The highlights of his waning administration include encounters
with Rudy Giuliani, a healthcare disaster and a dildo collector.

(Note that Benjamin Dreyer, author of a grammar book[*], knows exactly
what he's writing there.)

Elijah
------
[*] https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/232363/

Retrograde

Nov 15, 2020, 9:18:27 PM11/15/20
Eli the Bearded <*@eli.users.panix.com> writes:

> The highlights of his waning administration include encounters
> with Rudy Giuliani, a healthcare disaster and a dildo collector.
>
> (Note that Benjamin Dreyer, author of a grammar book[*], knows exactly
> what he's writing there.)

Oh my word, that is absolutely perfect. Absolutely perfect. Great way
to end my week.