Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

Surge of immigrants from India baffles border officials in Texas

0 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

necitită,
6 feb. 2011, 20:14:3706.02.2011

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-border-indians-20110206,0,3295315.story

Surge of immigrants from India baffles border officials in Texas

Thousands from India have entered Texas illegally from Mexico in the
last year. Most are Sikhs who claim religious persecution at home.

February 6, 2011

— Thousands of immigrants from India have crossed into the United
States illegally at the southern tip of Texas in the last year, part
of a mysterious and rapidly growing human-smuggling pipeline that is
backing up court dockets, filling detention centers and triggering
investigations.

. More than 1,600 Indians have been caught since the influx began here
early last year, while an undetermined number, perhaps thousands, are
believed to have sneaked through undetected, according to U.S. border
authorities.

Hundreds have been released on their own recognizance or after posting
bond. They catch buses or go to local Indian-run motels before flying
north for the final leg of their months-long journeys.

The detainees eventually claim asylum. In January, immigration court
calendars at the area's two main detention facilities were full of the
common Indian surnames Patel and Singh, and attorneys and judges
struggled to keep up. Some attorneys had failed to file the necessary
forms; interpreters were not always available. Judge Keith Hunsucker
said more immigration judges would soon be assigned to handle the
increased workload.

snip

Hell with that asylum crap. You pay the judge a bribe and you get
asylum. All illegals should be immediately deported with no
exceptions.

Steve from Colorado

necitită,
6 feb. 2011, 21:29:2906.02.2011
On Feb 6, 6:14 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
<threeb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-border-indians-2...

They know they can pull the same crap Hispanics do where they can
claim profiling if anyone in authority asks them their "status."
They'll start with asking, how can you tell if someone is a citizen or
an illegal just based on their accent, costume, personal appearance,
etc.? This is how the Viet Cong waged guerilla war, by blending in
with the regular citizens. Illegal aliens are essentially a guerilla
army using political correctness and the cult of diversity to bring
down Western nations. The ACLU, ADL, SPLC, and MALDEF are among other
Fifth Column fronts for the illegals to ensure that any opposition to
the genocide targeting Whites is halted immediately through crushing
lawsuits and character assassination.

Naughtius

necitită,
6 feb. 2011, 23:47:1906.02.2011
!> > Hell with that asylum crap. You pay the judge a bribe and you get
!> > asylum.  All illegals should be immediately deported with no
!> > exceptions.

NOT UNTIL The IGNORANT Slobs are FIRST Deported... NO EXCEPTIONS.

And Come T'think of it... Once We DEPORT The IGNORANT Slobs, there
won't be Any Need To Deport Anyone Else...

!>
!> They know they can pull the same crap Hispanics do where they can
!> claim profiling if anyone in authority asks them their "status."
!> They'll start with asking, how can you tell if someone is a citizen
or
!> an illegal just based on their accent, costume, personal
appearance,
!> etc.?

?>This is how the Viet Cong waged guerilla war, by blending in
?> with the regular citizens.

And They Did It SO WELL... SO EFFORTLESSLY... Why, You'd Think
"Charlie" Actually DID Come From *The Citizenry*... No Shit... One
Minute, You'd See Old Papa San... Appearing OBVIOUSLY as The Head
Honcho, you'd Look Away No More Than Long Enough T'check For "Rock n'
Roll" and Papa San would Transform into "Charles"... And BACK Into
Papa San... Into "Charles"... "Papa San"... *Blend IN - Blend OUT -
Blend IN - OUT - IN - Out... Why... it was As If Papa San and Victor
Charles were Interchangeable... INDISTINGUISHABLE... From The
Cochinchinese... or Anamese... Tonkinese - Not So Much...

But Seriously... MUTHAFUCK... T'think Me An' Mine Spent Upwards of
395 Days in UNfathomable HELL To Ensure a Right and Safe Place in
Mommy's Basement From Which To Spew UTTERLY DELUSIONAL FANTASIES...

There Ain't NO Fuckin' Justice...

And T'top it off... *I* Gotta Share MY Breathin' Air with
_WORTHLESS_ FUCKING PUNKS like you...

Amazing...

Well... I Guess you DO Provide "Valuable Services" in The Form Of
"Howler Relief"...

Sooo... *Muy Huy Duc*...

!>  Illegal aliens are essentially a guerilla
!> army using political correctness and the cult of diversity to bring
!> down Western nations.  The ACLU, ADL, SPLC, and MALDEF are among
other
!> Fifth Column fronts for the illegals to ensure that any opposition
!> the genocide targeting Whites is halted immediately through
crushing
!> lawsuits and character assassination

Naughtius "DeadMarineZone" Maxiimus

Bill Graham

necitită,
7 feb. 2011, 20:40:1107.02.2011
Steve from Colorado wrote:
> On Feb 6, 6:14 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> <threeb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-border-indians-2...
>>
>> Surge of immigrants from India baffles border officials in Texas
>>
>> Thousands from India have entered Texas illegally from Mexico in the
>> last year. Most are Sikhs who claim religious persecution at home.
>>
>> February 6, 2011
>>
>> � Thousands of immigrants from India have crossed into the United

Do yhey get to hunt and fish without a license, and operate gambling houses
like our, "Indians" can?

Iconoclast

necitită,
7 feb. 2011, 21:32:4507.02.2011
> 395 Days in UNfathomable HELL To Ensure a Right and Safe Place in my

> Mommy's Basement From Which To Spew UTTERLY DELUSIONAL FANTASIES...

Excuse me. Didn't you guys lose the war?

>    There Ain't NO Fuckin' Justice...
>
>    And T'top it off... *I* Gotta Share MY Breathin' Air with
> _WORTHLESS_ FUCKING PUNKS like you...
>
>    Amazing...
>
>    Well... I Guess you DO Provide "Valuable Services" in The Form Of
> "Howler Relief"...
>
>    Sooo... *Muy Huy Duc*...
>
> !>  Illegal aliens are essentially a guerilla
> !> army using political correctness and the cult of diversity to bring
> !> down Western nations.  The ACLU, ADL, SPLC, and MALDEF are among
> other
> !> Fifth Column fronts for the illegals to ensure that any opposition
> !> the genocide targeting Whites is halted immediately through
> crushing
> !> lawsuits and character assassination
>

> Naughtius "DeadMarineZone" Maxiimus- Hide quoted text -

Iconoclast

necitită,
7 feb. 2011, 21:35:0707.02.2011
On Feb 7, 6:40 pm, "Bill Graham" <w...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Steve from Colorado wrote:
> > On Feb 6, 6:14 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> > <threeb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-border-indians-2...
>
> >> Surge of immigrants from India baffles border officials in Texas
>
> >> Thousands from India have entered Texas illegally from Mexico in the
> >> last year. Most are Sikhs who claim religious persecution at home.
>
> >> February 6, 2011
>
> like our, "Indians" can?- Hide quoted text -

They can get no-interest loans and some kind of pass not to pay taxes
for 7 years if they open a gas station / convenience store or a
motel. That's why you see so many Indians running gas station /
convenience stores and motels. Americans can't compete against them
with that kind of unfair advantage.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

necitită,
7 feb. 2011, 21:59:0607.02.2011
> with that kind of unfair advantage.-

Actually we can compete against injuns and even beat them since injun
intelligence is stuck at the caveman level. But it's still not fair
that they get special treatment.

Naughtius

necitită,
7 feb. 2011, 22:39:4607.02.2011
!> Excuse me.  Didn't you guys lose the war?

Yyyyeeahh... Now That Y'mention it...

I Guess "We" Did...

So... That Can Only Mean That You Mommy's Basement Dwellers are NOT
In Lawful Possession of Those Rights Enunciated in The Constitution
which "We" Swore "To Uphold, Protect, and Defend"...

THUS: ALL You Ne'er Do Wells who have Never So Much As Performed
Jury Duty; Who Wouldn't Know The Preamble From The First Ten
Amendments MUST Forfeit; MUST Cease And Desist in The Exercise Of
Those Here-to-fore *UNearned* Rights... ALL You Tragic, UNbearably
Cool, and UNjustifiably Smug, "CAN-SO Text-While-Driving" *Winners*
who Can't Find Vietnam on a map, Let Alone Spell It, will now Transfer
Your Interest in ALL Constitutional Rights to *The Victors* Of "That
War"...

THEN... Whenever You Can Work Up The Fervent Desire To Be Free From
"Cruel And Unusual Punishment" et al, YOU Can Go FIGHT Them Little
Fuckers and EARN Your Rights...

AND... T'getcha Started... You Can KEEP Mommy's Basement as an
Inducement To GO WIN `Em Back...

And Now... I Am AWAY... To HANG My Head In SHAME... knowing that MY
FAILURE Caused YOU To LOSE YOUR RIGHT To Freely Associate With Other
LOSERS... Of Your Own Choosing...

Let's Seeeee... "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"? or "The
Shawshank Redemption"? Hmmmm...

Naughtius "MMmm... JUICY Fruit..." Maximus

Iconoclast

necitită,
7 feb. 2011, 23:00:3707.02.2011
On Feb 7, 7:59 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"

You're confusing Indians with Indians. I meant Indians from India get
special tax breaks and no-interest loans, not American Indians.

Iconoclast

necitită,
7 feb. 2011, 23:10:4407.02.2011
On Feb 7, 8:39 pm, Naughtius <naught...@netscape.net> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 7:32 pm, Iconoclast <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote:
>

> > > ?>This is how the Viet Cong waged guerilla war, by blending in
> > > ?> with the regular citizens.
>
> > >    And They Did It SO WELL... SO EFFORTLESSLY... Why, You'd Think
> > > "Charlie" Actually DID Come From *The Citizenry*...  No Shit... One
> > > Minute, You'd See Old Papa San... Appearing OBVIOUSLY as The Head
> > > Honcho, you'd Look Away No More Than Long Enough T'check For "Rock n'
> > > Roll" and Papa San would Transform into "Charles"... And BACK Into
> > > Papa San... Into "Charles"... "Papa San"... *Blend IN - Blend OUT -
> > > Blend IN - OUT - IN - Out... Why... it was As If Papa San and Victor
> > > Charles were  Interchangeable... INDISTINGUISHABLE... From The
> > > Cochinchinese... or Anamese... Tonkinese - Not So Much...
>
> > >    But Seriously... MUTHAFUCK... T'think Me An' Mine Spent Upwards of
> > > 395 Days in UNfathomable HELL To Ensure a Right and Safe Place in my
> > > Mommy's Basement From Which To Spew UTTERLY DELUSIONAL FANTASIES...
>
> !> Excuse me.  Didn't you guys lose the war?
>
>    Yyyyeeahh... Now That Y'mention it...
>
>    I Guess "We" Did...

No guessing involved. It's a certainty that the NVA and VC defeated
the Americans and renamed Saigon to Ho Chi Minh City. That was half a
century ago.

Naughtius

necitită,
8 feb. 2011, 00:04:2808.02.2011
On Feb 7, 9:10 pm, Iconoclast <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote:

> > !> Excuse me.  Didn't you guys lose the war?
>
> >    Yyyyeeahh... Now That Y'mention it...
>
> >    I Guess "We" Did...

!> No guessing involved.  It's a certainty that the NVA and VC
defeated
!> the Americans and renamed Saigon to Ho Chi Minh City.  That was
half a
!> century ago.- Hide quoted text -
!>

Utterly Beside The Point... "WE" Lost The War - YOU Lose YOUR
Rights - YOU Go Win `Em Back... That's The Way It Works... According
To The Rule Book YOU Allude To...

Go Get `Em, SuperDude... Make Us PRRrroud...

Naughtius "Tell `Em ""*Naughtius* Sent Me"" Maximus

Naughtius

necitită,
8 feb. 2011, 00:18:1208.02.2011
On Feb 7, 9:10 pm, Iconoclast <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote:

> > !> Excuse me.  Didn't you guys lose the war?
>
> >    Yyyyeeahh... Now That Y'mention it...
>
> >    I Guess "We" Did...

!> No guessing involved.  It's a certainty that the NVA and VC
defeated
!> the Americans and renamed Saigon to Ho Chi Minh City.  That was
half a
!> century ago

Ohhh and...

"That was half a century ago" ???

Soooo... According To The History Books YOU Read... Or is it the
Fox Network *Infotainer(s)* YOU Patronize? ...All This Came About
circa 1961...

SUDDENLY... *I* know Where To Place MY Bet on SuperDude Winning a
Restoration of Civil Rights...

Naughtius "Rejoice, Oh DUMBASS, In Thy Youth" Maximus

Bill Graham

necitită,
8 feb. 2011, 01:09:0608.02.2011

I served with a full blooded American Indian in the Navy. He was an
electronics technician just as I was, and there was nothing wrong with his
intelligence or education. This was from 1956 to 1960, by the way.

Iconoclast

necitită,
8 feb. 2011, 02:30:2408.02.2011

I did not mean to suggest otherwise. I have close friends who are
American Indians and have the greatest respect for them as a people.

Iconoclast

necitită,
8 feb. 2011, 02:32:3908.02.2011

I must have been thinking of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which was
in 1965, IIRC.

> Soooo... According To The History Books YOU Read... Or is it the
> Fox Network *Infotainer(s)* YOU Patronize? ...All This Came About
> circa 1961...
>
> SUDDENLY... *I* know Where To Place MY Bet on SuperDude Winning a
> Restoration of Civil Rights...

Thank you for your service to our country.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

necitită,
8 feb. 2011, 14:30:4508.02.2011
On Feb 7, 9:00 pm, Iconoclast <goldst...@nym.hush.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 7:59 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
>

> > Actually we can compete against injuns and even beat them since injun
> > intelligence  is stuck at the caveman level.  But it's still not fair
> > that they get special treatment.
>
> You're confusing Indians with Indians.  I meant Indians from India get
> special tax breaks and no-interest loans, not American Indians.-

Sorry - but i don't believe that. Wouldn't suprise me if our govt
gave such favoritism to american indians but i can't see them doing
it for Indian indians.

Bill Graham

necitită,
8 feb. 2011, 16:40:1408.02.2011

Yes. I was commenting to whoever said they have a, "caveman intelligence".
All human beings have the same intelligence capability. It is speculated
that we all came from the same ancient tribe somewhere in Africa
approximately 2 million years ago, and gradually spread from there over the
entire earth. Whatever intelligence capabilities they had then, we still
have now, because there hasn't been any significant change in brain capacity
since then. Also, it has been proven that if you take a newborn from any
tribe anywhere, and raise him/her in a modern day big city, he will be able
to compete in intelligence with anyone else. Brainwise, we are all the same,
or so close to it that it is impossible to tell the difference.

Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals

necitită,
9 feb. 2011, 14:15:1209.02.2011
> or so close to it that it is impossible to tell the difference.-

HAHAHA. That is the most preposterous thing i ever heard. There are
all sorts of physical differences between the races and it's to be
expected that there are also mental differences and the evidence
certainly indicates there are. But then, idiots like you don't care
about evidence. " The TV people tell me what to think".

Iconoclast

necitită,
9 feb. 2011, 14:28:2609.02.2011

So if you spent a week living with some primitive hunters and
gatherers in Australia or Namibia who live in the Stone Age and then
another week living with scientists at the CERN particle accelerator
or in the Antarctic scientific research facility at the South Pole or
on the International Space Station -- you would be unable to tell the
difference among the various people as far as intelligence?

Bill Graham

necitită,
9 feb. 2011, 17:10:2609.02.2011

No you wouldn't. - Unless you were in the habit of confusing IQ (capacity to
learn) with education (level of learning) There is no reason why any child
from the, "primitave hunters & gathers) couldn't learn as much as the
scientists in the other group learned. A more interesting question is why
didn't the primitive tribe advance into the industrial age like the others
did. Environment and political structure might have had something to do with
it, but I don't think they really know.

Bill Graham

necitită,
9 feb. 2011, 17:04:1809.02.2011

What evidence is that? I can't think of any better evidence than raising a
Kalihari Bushman baby from birth in an upper middle class white family in
the United States and having him graduate from Harvard when he's 22 years
old. - How do you explain that?

Bill Graham

necitită,
9 feb. 2011, 17:14:2409.02.2011

Also, if we wipe ourselves (and the rest of the world) out in a nuclear
holacaust, that might change your perspective on who was the most
intelligent, don't you think?

Scout

necitită,
10 feb. 2011, 07:52:1110.02.2011

I think you are confusing intelligence with education.

WangoTango

necitită,
10 feb. 2011, 11:44:1710.02.2011
In article <paqdneWy6beVjM7Q...@giganews.com>, weg9
@comcast.net says...

I think the subject has been examined in length.
In fact I think here is an ENTIRE discipline dedicated to such things,
anthropology, and several books written on the subject.
"Guns, Germs, and Steel" I believe is one of them, and I'm sure there
are many more.

Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

necitită,
10 feb. 2011, 12:31:0010.02.2011
> old. - How do you explain that?-

Now that just shows how stupid you are. I don't know if your bushman
story is true but even if it is, it proves nothing as it's an
isolated instance. Everyone agrees there are some smart blacks and
dumb whites but on the average whites are smarter. Why is it blacks do
so poorly on IQ and SAT tests and why is it most blacks are failures
in america despite having affirmative action? And why is the whole
continent of Africa a third world cesspool.? All the evidence says
blacks are mentally inferior. I didn't make this world.

Bill Graham

necitită,
10 feb. 2011, 23:14:4110.02.2011

Yes, but those writings are mostly speculation. Nobody really knows for sure
why some cultures advanced scientifically and some did not. The political
guys say it was politics, and the religious guys say it was religion, and
the art guys say it was the artistic development, and everybody blames it on
their favorite thing to blame it on, but nobody really knows.

Bill Graham

necitită,
10 feb. 2011, 23:24:5310.02.2011

Yes, there are slight statistical differences between the races. It is
related to brain size. But, unfortunately for me, (I am caucasian) the
orientals are at the top. And, in any case the difference is very small.
Only a point or two. The Jews, by the way, score rather high, as a group.
But this is largely cultural. A Jewish mother works her kids to death....:^)

WangoTango

necitită,
11 feb. 2011, 11:24:3311.02.2011
In article <3Jadnb44SdksKsnQ...@giganews.com>, weg9
@comcast.net says...

OK, but what does the anthropologist guy say?
That would be the expert, and I'll bet they aren't as unsure as you
think they are.

Bill Graham

necitită,
11 feb. 2011, 19:02:1111.02.2011

Yeah they are. Read a few of their books. They all have different theories
about it. It makes for some pretty good reading, (I took a few Anthro
courses in college) but there is no definitive answer.....It is all
speculation. If you come up with a good theory, then you too can write a
book. Not all the books were written by degreed Anthropologists. Some were
just written by good writers.....

Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

necitită,
12 feb. 2011, 01:40:0912.02.2011

the differences are NOT slight. Do some research.

Kent Wills

necitită,
12 feb. 2011, 04:44:0112.02.2011
At one time, not so long ago, "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000

So you think Asian superiority is far more than subtle?
An odd claim, coming from you.

--
"Now I want to ask you one more thing. Is this planet protected? Who
got rid of all of them? Me. My Advice? Run"

Bill Graham

necitită,
12 feb. 2011, 17:12:3512.02.2011

I did. - The differences are slight.