But I'm not Paranoid

Buck Turgidson

Jun 7, 2006, 12:49:52 PM6/7/06
Unfairly labeling people as paranoid is malicious and evil; and the
word can be as hateful as words like nigger, kike, and faggot. When
terms like paranoia and paranoid are tossed around in the media,
rational communication is no longer possible.

Quintal

Jun 7, 2006, 9:12:22 PM6/7/06
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 18:49:52 +0200, Buck Turgidson
<Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

>Unfairly labeling people as paranoid is malicious and evil; and the
>word can be as hateful as words like nigger, kike, and faggot.

or antisemite.

> When
>terms like paranoia and paranoid are tossed around in the media,
>rational communication is no longer possible.

next step is enforcing psychiatric treatment. That's fascism.

Dr John Coleman likes to say that para-noia means literally thinking
outside the box.

inthe...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2006, 2:41:47 AM6/8/06
Why do we need to compare paraoid to other hateful words? As far as I
know, paranoid is a condition where people are afraid to something. The
term paranoid is not harmful to be used.

Patty
http://www.inthepink.healthifica.com

616

Jun 8, 2006, 5:48:20 AM6/8/06
Even if you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not after you...
;)

/BG

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Jun 9, 2006, 2:36:20 AM6/9/06
Paranoid: suspiciousness; expect exploitation; doubting
loyalty and fidelity; superstitious; reads hidden meanings and overly
complicated motives and intentions; low self-esteem; blame others;
conspiring; expect others to read slight hints; bearing grudges;
vengeful; justify misbehavior on grounds everyone else is more
unethical and conspiratorial. Therapist must gain trust of patient,
encouraging patient to set limits on behavior, without immediately
challenging delusions in a way that arouses humiliation or suspicion
as to motives, or else patient will reject the existance of disorder.

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Reagan Mozart Pindus BioStrategist
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Ignore webs which don't work with http://lynx.browser.org/]
[Regulation begets corruption] [Urb Sprawl confounds terror]

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer

Jun 13, 2006, 10:56:18 PM6/13/06

<vjp...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com> wrote in message

You are a GENIUS. You just posted the SYNONYM for AMERICAN GOVT FBI and NSA
CRIMINALS, CHILD RAPISTS, MURDERERS, SADISTS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY
PSYCHOPATHS.

AMAZING HOW the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT GETS AWAY WITH MURDERS, MAYHEM, RAPES,
MASSACRES, LOOTING, PERVERSION, SADISM, TORTURES all over the world.

And the WORST PART is these AMERICAN GOVT CLOWNS spend DECADES and DECADES
PSYCHOANALYZING EVERYBODY ELSE BUT THEMSELVES and conducting research and
writing books WHY the rest of the world HATES
AMERICA ? ROFLMAO...........

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/Quotations_page_5.html

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable and to
propagandize the American people to hate, so we will let the establishment
spend any amount of money on arms. "
John Stockwell

" Coming to grips with these U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and
figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the
hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we
come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum
figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million
killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in
Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These
people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA
to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and
destabilize societies.

Certainly, there are other local, regional, national and international
factors in many of these operations, but if the CIA were tried fairly in a
U.S. court, under U.S. law, the principle of complicity, incitement, riot,
and mayhem would clearly apply. In the United States, if you hire someone to
commit a murder your sentence may be approximately the same as that of the
murderer himself.

Who are these six million people we have killed in the interest of American
national security? Conservatives tell us, "It's a dangerous world. Our
enemies have to die so we can be safe and secure." Some of them say, "I'm
sorry, but that's the way the world is. We have to accept this reality and
defend ourselves, to make our nation safe and insure our way of life."
Since 1954, however, we have not parachuted teams into the Soviet Union -
our number one enemy - to destabilize that country... Neither do we run
these violent operations in England, France, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, or
Switzerland. Since the mid-1950s they have all been conducted in Third World
countries where governments do not have the power to force the United States
to stop its brutal and destabilizing campaigns.

One might call this the "Third World War." It is a war that has been fought
by the United States against the Third World. Others call it the Cold War
and focus on the anti-Communist and anti-Soviet rationales, but the dead are
not Soviets; they are people of the Third World. It might also be called the
Forty-Year War, like the Thirty-Year and Hundred-Year Wars in Europe, for
this one began when the CIA was founded in 1947 and continues today.
Altogether, perhaps twenty million people died in the Cold War. As wars go,
it has been the second or third most destructive of human life in all of
history, after World War I and World War II.

The six million people the CIA has helped to kill are people of the Mitumba
Mountains of the Congo, the jungles of Southeast Asia, and the hills of
northern Nicaragua. They are people without ICBMs or armies or navies,
incapable of doing physical damage to the United States the 22,000 killed in
Nicaragua, for example, are not Russians; they are not Cuban soldiers or
advisors; they are not even mostly Sandinistas. A majority are rag-poor
peasants, including large numbers of women and children.

Communists? Hardly, since the dead Nicaraguans are predominantly Roman
Catholics. Enemies of the United States? That description doesn't fit
either, because the thousands of witnesses who have lived in Nicaraguan
villages with the people since 1979 testify that the Nicaraguans are the
warmest people on the face of the earth, that they love people from the
United States, and they simply cannot understand why our leaders would want
to spend $1 billion on a contra force designed to murder people and wreck
the country."

John Stockwell

Look, if you think any American official is going to tell you the truth,
then you're stupid. Did you hear that? - stupid."
Arthur Sylvester, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, 1965

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

http://thirdworldtraveler.com

Pax anti- american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a slave
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST, GENOCIDAL and BLOOD
THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS.