Re: "Ottawa Three Plus One" Getting Their Collective Arses Kicked By A Superior IT Guru!

WindsorFox<[SS]>

May 9, 2010, 6:00:13 PM5/9/10
A sad pathetic piece of dogmeat who wishes he had half of the talent and
intelligence of Kadachia Man wrote:

> This a real sad case where a guy says "hi mom" to his biological
> sister...get it!!! Just an INBRED from the Bayou Swamps of South
> Louisiana (Baton Rouge). This guy is so lonely that he has to post in
> Canadian Newsgroups (Usenet again) because no one in Baton Rouge will
> talk to the PEDOPHILE. He is a registered sex offender on the local
> police watch & blotter list with absolutely no life outside of Usenet!

That is interesting that a piece of garbage like you McAsster thinks
you know a fucking thing about anyone in Louisiana. You are an anonymous
pussy. One would presume you have a link to my record stating I was a
sex offender? No, of course you don't, because it does not exist. I do
believe I have read about you having been some type of stalker though.
Stalking women of course because a short fat bald shiny shoe wearing
flamer like yourself could not possibly defend yourself against real
life stalking of a man. Even a sorry excuse for a man. Speaking of sorry
excuses, let's consider you for a moment. Someone who posts references
to innocent children, one who makes baseless anonymous accusations
against a web site whose purpose is as a charity for disabled children.
All in addition to stalking women. Do you have a job yet? When was the
last time you had one that was not canceled early? Are you married, or
still shacking with that 600Lb Haitian illegal immigrant? Some IT guru,
who exactly is getting an ass kicking? One would think you would be far
better off to stop buying beer, quit making ludicrous and anonymous
accusations of bullshit against people you not only do not know, but who
are 10x the man you could ever hope to be and go out and get a damn job
at Walmart or something and quit sucking up whatever is the Canadian
version of welfare. Perhaps if you put all your time into that you could
actually keep a decent job.

Although now that both your resume and your voice have been posted here
on Usenet proving your association with this criminal activity, I doubt
even the local hooker on your corner would hire you for anything.
Perhaps your local crack supplier will hire you for something, animal
lab testing maybe. You probably owe him money still anyway don't you? Oh
I do assure you that when you do get caught, I will drive all the way
there to file charges against you if that's what it takes. Just keep
sticking your neck out turtle boy

--
.

"You show me ONE poster who says you have even one part
per million of a good name, and I'll show you a sock." - Bill
"the Roadie" Carton

Message has been deleted