2 people shot as gunfire breaks out at a high school football game in New Jersey

Scream

Nov 18, 2019, 1:02:49 PM11/18/19
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/16/us/new-jersey-football-game-shooting/index.html

We need more guns for people to protect them self!
LOL!
Message has been deleted

Scream

Nov 19, 2019, 10:16:26 AM11/19/19
On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 6:49:29 AM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
> Yes, Guns are a serious mental illness in America. We don't need guns. America should offer to buy them all back for cash. Then after that, if someone uses a gun in crime, we just exacute them. We need to send a strong message out.

Yes, it all ways works!

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/the-spanish-inquisition-torture3.jpg
Message has been deleted

Scream

Nov 19, 2019, 4:33:18 PM11/19/19
On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 9:20:25 AM UTC-8, -=DirtBag wrote:
> Yes. The truth must come out and it sometimes takes some persuasion to get the facts.

Crispy fry the feet!
LOL!