Wade Wilson, Insulinitis, Toe Amputation

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Oct 15, 2016, 1:46:05 PM10/15/16

- - -

Wade Wilson, ex-NFL quarterback who is now
a QB coach with the Dallas Cowboys, recently
had the 2nd toe on his right foot amputated.

Per the following article, he has Insulinitis*.

Elsewhere, it's documented he's had the con-
dition since 1985, having been diagnosed at
the age of 26.

Due to the confusing nature of the diabetes
word, and the problems and misinterpretations
and errors which result from it oft-times
being used without any clarifier, some web-
sites mistakenly assert that he has type 2
diabetes (i.e., Cellosis*).

That's very unlikely, since he was athletic
and involved in football since his teens,
and never has battled weight problems.

- - -
Example of Confusion:

A website which uses the diabetes word without
any clarifier 1 time in the title and 1 time
in the article, an article which says Wilson
has "type II diabetes" and which has the phrase
"famous-diabetics" in its URL link:

- - -
http://www.gluxus.com/famous-diabetics/wade-wilson/
- - -

Key Excerpt [with insert, not part of original
article, included in brackets]:

... Wilson was suspended for five games and fined
$100,000 after he admitted to purchasing HGH or
human growth hormone, a substance in the NFL that
violates the league's drug policy.

He eventually said he had used the drug to battle
impotence caused by diabetes [based on logical
probability, his actual condition is most likely
Insulinitis*] but the side effects from the HGH
caused him to discontinue it.

According to The Dallas Morning News, Wilson said
his complications were becoming more serious.

Wilson said that he used to be able to control
[deal with] the disease [Insulinitis*, most
likely] with two insulin shots a day and exer-
cise. At the time of the interview, his treat-
ment regimen included a long-lasting shot in
the morning, then a shot with every meal [most ...

... likely, he also took a long-lasting shot,
NPH insulin with his evening meal, and both his
morning and evening insulin shots were combined
with Regular insulin, but I'm unfamiliar with
when the types other than NPH and Regular insu-
lins began to be widely used, so it's possible
he was using other insulin types].

[His 'intensive' insulin regimen, I wasn't even
aware of it 'til 2005, having been on an NPH insu-
lin and Regular insulin 2-shots-per-day regimen
since March of 1961, switching to an intensive
regimen when led to do so by a local general
practice doctor]

His blood pressure also began to climb, so Wilson
began taking medication to keep it within the nor-
mal range. Wilson has also had laser eye surgery
to repair complications-related hemorrhaging.

[That sounds like retinopathy, something I have
recently been diagnosed with, and am fighting
with a very low carb drastic diet, not yet demon-
strating an ability to halt or reverse the retin-
opathy (as of 4 days of trying it)]

End Example
- - -

Oddly (to me) enough, the Wikipedia article on
Wade Wilson mentions diabetes once, in a mention
of his HGH usage, but doesn't mention anything
about the type of High Glucose Condition Wade
his, his treatment, or when he was diagnosed.

The article which says Wade has "type 1 diabetes":

- - -
October 14, 2016

Cowboys QB coach had toe amputated in August
http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article108395992.html
- - -

- - -
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER, I got Insulinitis* at age 5
in March, 1961 -- I use a Dexcom G4 Continuous
Glucose Monitor -and- an Omnipod Insulin Pump:

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
http://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

* Logic and reasoning behind ceasing using diabetes
& diabetic words and phrases, replacing that with
vastly superior names, ending diabetes & diabetic
confusion, misleading, & misunderstanding:

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
http://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

See that article for details on Insulinitis*, Latent
Autoimmune Insulinitis*, and the non-Insulinitis
High Glucose Conditions*: Cellosis*, Gestational
Cellosis*, Diminosis*, Neonatal Diminosis*, Other
High Glucose Conditions*, the non-glucose anomaly
Insipidus*, and the low glucose condition Hut*.
- - -