ISAC - XXIV International Congress Gastrointestinal discovery O.M.F.G.P...

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mitch Haynes

未讀,
2008年10月31日 下午3:52:402008/10/31
收件者:
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories has been Immune

The gastrointestinal tract is also a prominent part of the immune
system. [3] The low pH (ranging from 1 to 4) of the stomach is fatal
for many ...

Publishing of all the Collusion Postings & exposing the Mail List
archives has not resolved the BD Diva Software issues due to Personal
Growth & Interests Goals!

Although there is heartach from complaining members on the mail list J
Paul Robinson has reached new hights for the last year O.M.F.G.P

has be come the new view that Congress and both new United States of
America 2008 Presidential Canidates state they will STOP if they are
elected into office.

So riddle me this BATMAN! Why after a year of Obvious Collusion by
fact of Direct Postings from the Purdue Cytometry Mail List must we
wait and Prey someone will do something.

We are not Joe the Plumber looking for a JOB.

We have worked hard and developed our own Corporation only to be
BLOCKED by Government orginizations so they can Profit and Keep us out
of the field!

Not enough information?

Collusion is an agreement, usually secretive, which occurs between
two
or more persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal
rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically
involving
fraud or gaining an unfair advantage. It can involve "wage fixing,
kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship
between the colluding parties."[1] All acts affected by collusion are
considered void.[2]

ISAC Congress Bilologiacl Councilor, UR, Webmaster and Great lakes
Imaging

Sales Rep?

Subject: Final Call for Flowjo order
From: "Bushnell, Timothy" <tim_bushn...@URMC.ROCHESTER.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:59:51 -0400

This is the final call for the bulk Flowjo order. I need all orders
in by Monday afternoon (8/18). The original message is below:
------------

Hello all:

In case you missed our spring order, I am putting together another
order for Flowjo software. I will be placing it in the month of
August, to try to take advantage of the “Buy 2- get 1 free” sale.

Currently a single dongle costs $1495. However, if there are three
investigators interested in getting a dongle during this promotion,
each dongle would cost $997 (2x1495 = 2990/3 = $997). This is a
great
price. There is also no limit to the number of free dongles
available.

So, if you are interested, please email me the following information:

PI:
Contact name and number:
Account number to charge:

Regards
Tim Bushnell

--
Tim Bushnell, Ph.D.
Co-Director, URMC Flow Cytometry Facility

____UR_Cytometry______Subscribers Corner_____ https://lists.rochester.edu
LISTS.ROCHESTER.EDU ( UR_CYTOMETRY: 24 matches.. )

Item # Date Time Lines Subject
000139 2008-08-13 16:59 112 Final Call for Flowjo order
000138 2008-08-06 14:54 75 Summer Flowjo special
000131 2008-07-17 08:49 104 Re: Reminder: Flowjo lecture and support
000129 2008-07-17 06:24 73 Reminder: Flowjo lecture and support
000127 2008-07-14 14:05 87 Tree Star Flowjo Training/discussions,
Thursday, July 17th
000081 2008-03-14 12:21 228 Reminder: Spring Flowjo order
000079 2008-03-03 13:03 221 Spring Flowjo order
000070 2008-01-23 13:24 291 Feedback requested on Flowjo web seminars
000069 2008-01-18 09:57 249 Reminder: TODAY 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
DNA Analysis and Cell Proliferation
000068 2008-01-16 11:31 378 Resend: Reminder: Friday 1 pm - Flowjo
Seminar on DNA Analysis and Cell Proliferation
000067 2008-01-16 09:59 220 Reminder: Friday 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
DNA Analysis and Cell Proliferation
000066 2008-01-11 10:31 221 Reminder: Today 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
Compensation and Transformation
000065 2008-01-09 11:20 214 Reminder: Friday 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar on
Compensation and Transformation
000063 2008-01-04 10:12 193 Reminder: 1 pm - Flowjo Seminar
000061 2008-01-02 09:46 244 January is Flowjo month at URMC
000057 2007-12-04 09:13 267 January is FlowJo Month at URMC
000047 2007-10-19 10:11 209 Today is the last day to join the Flowjo
bulk order
000046 2007-10-17 10:55 284 Last call - Fall Flowjo order
000042 2007-10-09 09:29 256 2nd call - Fall Flowjo order
000040 2007-10-01 09:30 242 Fall Flowjo order
000034 2007-07-12 06:35 198 Reminder: Flowjo seminar today 1-3 pm
000032 2007-07-03 15:36 88 Post WNYFUG 2007 FlowJo Seminar
000005 2007-04-12 09:41 218 Reminder - Flowjo order
000002 2007-04-03 14:55 248 Flowjo purchase 2007

In the study of economics and market competition, collusion takes
place within an industry when rival companies cooperate for their
mutual benefit. Collusion most often takes place within the market
form of oligopoly, where the decision of a few firms to collude can
significantly impact the market as a whole. Cartels are a special
case
of explicit collusion. Collusion which is not overt, on the other
hand, is known as tacit collusion.

ISAC Congress Data Standards Committee

Cytometry Users Group ... Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D. -

Verity Software House "

Probability State Models: A ... http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/current/1546.htm

- 7.4KB 74% |||||||||||||||||||| 17 Oct 07 Find Similar Highlight

Document count: purdue (139318) cytometry (25468) mail (53709) list
(63448) 2007 (37553) verity (222) software (15216) sales (14402) 07
(21574) by (129519) thread (26375) purdue cytometry mail list 2007
verity software sales 07 by... (27962) about 187244 results found,
top
500 sorted by relevance score using date hide summaries group by
location spacer 1-10 next Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: DNA
analysis software ... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: DNA analysis
software ... J. Herbert Technical Support Manager Verity Software
House ... http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0747.htm -
7.7KB 78% |||||||||||||||||||| 26 May 07 Find Similar Highlight
Purdue

ISAC Congress Executive Joanne Lannigan

joannelanni.._at_virginia.edu with questions

University of Virginia's Site License for FlowJo

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/cyto ...

FlowJo Site License
Registration Form

Complete the form below to access the University of Virginia's Site
License for FlowJo data analysis software. All fields with * must be
completed or your registration will not be processed. Once your
information has been received and verified you will receive a serial
number which you must enter in FlowJo on the computer whose hardware
address you provided. Cost per user license will be determined at the
end of the year depending on the average number of registered users
for the year. (See instructions for pricing structure) This amount
will be billed to the PTAO provided below, so please make sure the
PTAO you provide does not expire before that time. Completion of this
registration form is a valid request for services and assumes the
approval of the Principal Investigator of the PTAO account provided.
Cont
act
Joanne Lannigan joannelanni..._at_virginia.edu with questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­­­­­­-----

Purdue Cytometry Mail list-Cytometry Education Associates, Inc-Verity
Software House, Inc-ISAC CONGRESS PRESIDENT 2008...J PAUL ROBINSON

It does not seem to be a issue with Reputable Companies

ISAC Congress President and Executive of FlowJo Filtering Reputable
Companies

From: Adam Treister (a...@treestar.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 16:00:07 EST
[ attachment ]
¬-----
On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 05:43 A

J.Paul Robinson

wrote:

Colleagues: I am sending out a copy of a message I have just sent to
RNWAY laboratories of South Korea and all 20 worldwide distributors
of
RNWAY products most of whom are highly reputable companies. I am only
sending it to you because I am going to propose to create a small
"SCIENTISTS against EMAIL ABUSE" type of revolutionary
action.........

In the study of economics and market competition, collusion takes
place within an industry when rival companies cooperate for their
mutual benefit. Collusion most often takes place within the market
form of oligopoly, where the decision of a few firms to collude can
significantly impact the market as a whole. Cartels are a special
case
of explicit collusion. Collusion which is not overt, on the other
hand, is known as tacit collusion.

Purdue Cytoemtry Mail list Members Filtering the

The Science Advisory Board

Blocking Kanecki Associates Inc Delting the Post but Leaving
Corporate
information while they MARKET Software for the Developers from the
Purdue Cytometry Mial List Note have the Direct you to PURUDE
Cytometry and Manage the forums

Home | Forums | My Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | News

Resources | Studies | About Us | Site Map
Screen Name:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
All Forums
Software
Flow cytometer analysis on PC
Printer Friendly
Author Topic
mlinde
Member
United States
11 Posts Posted - February 03 2006 : 6:21:13 PM
I'm looking into flow cytometer analysis programs for the PC and I
was
wondering whether anyone had any insight into which programs were the
most useful and worthwhile. From what I have seen, Flow-Jo and
FCSexpress are the more commonly used PC programs. Does anyone have
any experience with either of these programs? The other option would
be to purchase another Macintosh and use CellQuest. Advice, comments,
suggestions?
rakeshverma
Member
United States
93 Posts Posted - February 04 2006 : 10:46:54 PM
I have used CellQuest. Its a good option.
Antonio68
Member
Germany
20 Posts Posted - May 01 2006 : 11:48:43 AM
You can use Summit from Dako is free and gives you the possibility to
do offline compensation. However, the best flow cytometry software is
FlowJo. There is a PC (Java based) and a Mac version. The Mac version
for the moment is quite better.
lovesthelab
Senior Member
United States
804 Posts Posted - July 06 2006 : 4:59:46 PM
I'm not a PC person, but am an ardent flow person. My flow friends
with PCs swear by WinMidi, which is free. If you Google for free flow
cytometry software, you'll come to 2 sites, one at UMass, one at
Scripps. Lots of free analysis software for the PC, maybe because BD
relied on Macs for so long.
mlinde
Member
United States
11 Posts Posted - August 02 2006 : 5:44:55 PM
As an update, I tried trial versions of FCSexpress and FlowJo and
wasn't really happy with either of them compared to Cell Quest. I
found FCSexpress almost impossible to work with. FlowJo was alright,
but I don't think I had the time to really get the software down.
Anyone know if BD ever plans to put out CellQuest on PC?
lovesthelab
Senior Member
United States
804 Posts Posted - August 09 2006 : 1:22:04 PM
quote:
As an update, I tried trial versions of FCSexpress and FlowJo and
wasn't really happy with either of them compared to Cell Quest. I
found FCSexpress almost impossible to work with. FlowJo was alright,
but I don't think I had the time to really get the software down.
Anyone know if BD ever plans to put out CellQuest on PC?
Don't quote me, but I do believe that CellQuest is available for PC
because the newer BD flow cytometers are digital and use PCs for
acquisition. Mlinde, have you ever tried WinList or WinMidi? Both of
those were written for PCs. Also WEASEL comes in PC and Mac versions.
Did you read the flow perspectives? There is a software discussion
there. (Disclosure-- I wrote it).
Mlinde or anyone else, you can contact me through the SAB e-mail
system if you want to discuss flow software or anything flow some
more
off the forum. I'll be glad to help if I can.
Edited by - lovesthelab on August 09 2006 1:24:07 PM
rgrant
Moderator
Australia
2350 Posts Posted - October 10 2007 : 02:34:47 AM
Well, it took me about 30 seconds to discover that Mitchell Haynes is
VP Sales at Kanecki - see http://www.kanecki.com/about.html
Admin, this is blatant advertising (MH started this thread
yesterday).
--
"I don't have a lot of use for Coldplay most of the time" -- rwintle
http://network.nature.com/blogs/user/rpg
rwintle
Advanced Member
Canada
4684 Posts Posted - October 10 2007 : 10:49:46 AM
AND SOMEBODY TELL HIM TO STOP SHOUTING.
khenwood67
Administrator
United States
247 Posts Posted - October 10 2007 : 11:03:53 AM
I've deleted the topic that he started, and also deleted his post in
this forum. He won't be posting on the forums again.
Kathryn Henwood
Membership Coordinator
The Science Advisory Board
k.henw...@scienceboard.net

From: Robert C. Leif, Ph.D. (rl...@rleif.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 20:25:22 EST
Gating"
alone."
[ author ]
[ attachment ]
To: cyto-inbox
From: Bob Leif

Please see Suzanne Leif's and my posting on the ISAC web site and
R. C. Leif and S. B. Leif, "Evolution of Flow Cytometry Standard,
FCS3.0,
into a DICOM-Compatible Format". Optical Diagnostics of Biological
Fluids
and Advanced Techniques in Analytical Cytology, Ed. A. V. Priezzhev ,
T.
Asakura, and R. C. Leif. A. Katzir Series Editor, Progress Biomedical
Optics Series , SPIE Proceedings Series,Vol. 2982, pp 354-366 (1997).

Many of your very good suggestions were separately arrived at by us.
However, there are two separate subjects: 1) What should be included
in a
Flow Cytometry File for Data Transfer and 2) The actual format for
the
Flow
Cytometry File for Data Transfer. We suggested switching to the
Digital
Imaging and Communications in Medicine, DICOM, format after the year
2000.

My client Phoenix Flow has a product, QC-Tracker, which can be
transformed
into a generic FCS reader, data storage system, and user programmable
data
analysis system. Would you or others be interested in this type of
product?

NEW FCS 4.0 Proposal?

ISAC Congress President Explains how to get on the Purdue Cytometry
Mial List and how HE reviews Everyone that Comes on.

Futhermoore he had someone do a Check on our Corporaton since he
called our mesage of New Technology Junk Mail and Called us Scammers
Inernationally for no reason!

ISU Professor emails J Paul Roninson to Report posting through Google
and Lies about telling the ISAC Congress President to Stop all
Posting
by Myself.

He did not think I had his letter to J Paul Robinson.

J Paul Robinson tells Everyone to BEWARE!

Larry, we have about 3000 people on the Purdue discussion list which
is

primarily about cytometry - and a lot of flow cytometry - to join,

people actually have to go through me, and we review every person who

comes on.

To:Larry Farrell <farrlarr_at_isu.edu>; mitchell haynes
<buybroker_at_yahoo.com>;
skelley_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu; Bartek Rajwa
rajwa_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu

J. Paul Robinson
<jpr_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu>

Larry

Sorry you are experiencing a problem

>From the header - This is apparently coming from a Mitchel Haynes

mitchell haynes <buybroker_at_yahoo.com> - is this correct?

I initially thought messages coming from this person were a scam and

challenged them when they started posting to our list as well.

I had someone do a check on them.

it is apparent that they have written some software and they think
its
ants-pants.

They have tried to post
things

on the Purdue list, they have used every possible website and email

discussion group to get cross listed to boost their ratings on
Google.

Basically I view their behavior as very tenuous and from the message
you

sent me, it appears that it is not appropriate to do what they are
doing...

I have taken the following action:

Steve Kelley has been instructed to remove their email and any
postings on the Purdue list. They are now banned

2. I am going to Copying Bartek Rajwa the editor of the ISAC site to

beware of them

3. I am contacting Google and other sites to let them know that these

people are self-propagating links.

4. If I see any message that in any way impunes Purdue or our

reputation, I will go after them with every possible legal recourse
at

my disposal. We will not allow our reputation to suffer because of

commercial abuse.

5. You should ban this address, and basically indicate to your
members

that this is a scam. While they claim to be legitimate, they are
acting

exactly as any scam artist...I already told them that they were
acting

as scammers and they got upset with me...well, if they don't desist,

they will find out how much influence we actually have...

I will check the message

> Subject: flow cytometry software will you trust Purdue..Lets play

MONOPOLY

> Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:38:56 -0800 (PST)

and see if this is actually libelous - it appears to be - and if it
is,

I will close this person down really, really fast!!! (Steve please
check

out this message and make a copy)

Larry, we have about 3000 people on the Purdue discussion list which
is

primarily about cytometry - and a lot of flow cytometry - to join,

people actually have to go through me, and we review every person who

comes on.

I am sorry you are experiencing this problem, and we are happy to
help

in any way we can.

regards

paul Robinson

Professor, Purdue

GLarry Farrell wrote:
> Someone has apparently decided to post the following, and a huge number
> of related messages, to misc.health.aids. I have asked that person,

on

> several occasions, not to post this material into that newsgroup and
> have been ignored. My reasons for that request are two-fold: (1)
> Misc.health.aids is an HIV/AIDS group so the material is decidedly off
> topic, and (2) Some of these messages contain reference to a site from
> which cytometry software can be purchased and commercial solicitations
> of any sort are expressly forbidden by the group's charter. Is there
> any way you can intervene in this issue and stop the *many* posting

of

> this and related cytometry messages in misc.health.aids?

Original Letter written to Robert Murphy NOT J Paul Robinson about
New
Flow Cytometry Software Developed.

The Request was from BD. The engineer Requesting the issues be
resolved was Bill Gunderman.

The software was Overnighted to Mr. Gunderman. After this message was
Sent by
J Paul Robinson

Mr. Gunderman would NOT return Phone calls for 3 Months. Eventually
the Discs. were sent back but they were Damaged/destroyed!

When Mr. Gunderman answered my call after 3 months he claimed we are
their Competitors.

The software Resolved Large Parameter Files external Memory Issues so
the Laptops and other PC's would NOT lock up any more.

Original Message sent to Bob Murphy might help with the Ants- Pants
Definition.

Dear Robert Murphy

NEW
FLOWCYTOMETRY SOFTWARE FOR ALL BD and Beckman/Coulter Flow Cytometers
CAN
PROCESS 24,000-42,000 SAMPLES PER HOUR. FLOW CYTOMETRY FCS CYTO PRO
QUICK FACS http://www.kanecki.com/flow.html

Increased quality and productivity. With 10,000,000 event files, you
can process 24,000-samples/hour, and maintain quality up to Sigma 5
or
better. Compare this to having your research technologist performing
only 100 samples/hour analysis.
Increased laboratory utilization by 3X because you can perform the
analysis off-lab and free laboratory time for reading samples.
This
was achieved when I developed the program, and we had a program
project grant from 1992 to 1998 of $8M.
Works with FCS 3.0 in all data modes as floating point, integer*4,
and
ASCII.
Works with BD and Beckman/Coulter Flow Cytometers and Cell Sorters
Backwards compatible with FCS 2.0 files and Flow Cytometers and Cell
Sorters.

Can read FCS 3.0 files up to 10M events with 20 parameters.

Easy to
Use, three step process. Load initial file, set gate, specify file
list to process. That's it.
Collaboration tools to allow you to cut and paste image results to
results.
Statistical analysis results imprinted on histogram plots directly as
mean, mode, and median with the ability to present results in log
mode
or linear mode, depending on the detector used. Plain vanilla coding
for easy update and maintenance to allow for the greatest user and
software quality.
One time purchase fee, no yearly renewal fees as with others. Proven
tract record in FACS, Fluorescent Activated Cell Sorter Laboratory.
The laboratory was rated the best laboratory in the Midwest USA in
1990.

This application is designed for large-scale fluorescent activated
cell sorter
analysis. The program can read up to FCS 3.0 files and has been
tested
to run on Becton Dickinson and CoulterOrtho based flow cytometers and
cell sorters.

The main advantage of this program is that you can have
the computer perform the analysis for you after you have selected the
region to analyze. The result is that up to 24,000 samples per hour
can be analyzed on a 1.4 GHz speed computer. This program is designed
for researcher and technologist use. It uses rectangular gating, and
is intuitive to use. To use this program, the FCS must have the
extension, *.bin as "54203023.bin" as an example. The *.bin extension
is what the computer uses to locate the files on the computer.

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME MITCHELL HAYNES VP
SALES KANECKI
ASSOCIATES 832-347-1669

If you read the message from J Paul Robinson he stated we tried to
Post on the list. Read the response from when he got the letter sent
to Robert Murphy. I could had been Intercepted.

THIS WAS J PAUL ROBINSON RESPONSE TO THE INFORMATION SENT Re: Fw: NEW
FLOWCYTOMETRY SOFTWARE FOR ALL BD and Beckman/Coulter Flow Cytometers
CAN PROCESS 24,000 SAMPLES PER HOUR...Standard Header|Full Message
View J. Paul Robinson J. Paul Robinson ... ViewFriday, September 28,
2007 9:37:32 AM To:mitchell haynes Cc:david_at_kanecki2.com;
skelley_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu

Steve
what is this email - it came to me with Bob Murphy's name associated
with it. It seems to be an advertisement, this junk mail, and it
seems
to have been modified by you ...

So I guess I am confused. was this sent to the list, or do you have
an
details about it - i am concerned about these junk messages going out
our members, - if they are using our lists, I will deal with them
appropriately, but I am not happy

any info you can give

thanks

paul

A Response was sent to J. Paul Robinson look at the messages as they
show the emotions that will help while reviewing the Definition of
Ants-Pants.

From: "jpr_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu"
<jpr_at_flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu>

To: mitchell haynes <buybroker_at_yahoo.com>

From : Mark - Verity Software House <m...@vsh.com> ... and lectures
you'll learn about pertinent topics in the art and science of flow
cytometry. ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0455.htm - 8k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: ModFit LT 3.1 Service Pack 1 now ...
For more information, contact Verity at sa...@vsh.com. Best regards,
Mark Mark E. Munson Sales Manager Verity Software House, Inc. 45A
Augusta Road PO Box ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/1134.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

Bowdoin Flow Course Registration - 11:15am
E-mail. How did you find out about the course? Cytometry
Advertisement, Purdue Cytometry Mailing List, Word-of-mouth, Previous
attendance, Other ...
www.vsh.com/bowdoin/regForm.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this

[PDF]
GREAT LAKES INTERNATIONAL IMAGING AND FLOW CYTOMETRY ASSOCIATION
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Verity Software House will review nine features of flow cytometry and
show software ..... E-mail: M...@VSH.COM. FRANK MANDY. HEALTH CANADA.
ALEXANDER NAKEFF ...
www.gliifca.org/pdf/GLIIFCA-2000.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

[PDF]
Tree Star
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories, West Lafayette, IN .....
HUMPHREY, John. Verity Software House, Topsham, ME. www.vsh.com.
MUNSON, Mark ...
www.gliifca.org/pdf/GLIIFCA-2004.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

Marketplace
GraphPad Software. 5755 Oberlin Drive, #110. San Diego, CA 92121.
(800) 447-8881 ...... scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol2/6/
verity/home.htm ...
www.ajcp.com/marketplace/market.html - 344k - Cached - Similar pages
-
Note this

Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: MFI calculations
and http://scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol4/1_email/07920294/003...
... The graphs are from Verity Software House. Thanks, ...
www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/2003/1439.htm - 12k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

Instrument setup system for a fluorescence analyzer - Patent 6897954
... http://scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol3/7/coulter/xl_mcl11.htm).
..... WinList™ (Verity Software House, Topsham, Me.) is a stand-alone
software ...
www.freepatentsonline.com/6897954.html - 157k - Cached - Similar
pages
- Note this

[PDF]
TechNotes Vol 8 No 1
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
http://scooter.cyto.purdue.edu/pucl_cd/flow/vol5/index.htm ... is a
trademark of Spherotech, Inc. ModFit LT is a trademark of Verity
Software House, Inc. ...
www.bdj.co.jp/pdf/64-23-5711-02.pdf - Similar pages - Note this

Marketplace
Verity House. PO Box 247. Topsham, ME 04086-0247. 207.729.6767.

***************************************************************************­­­­­­­­­
... Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: RE: DNA analysis software ... J.
Herbert Technical Support Manager Verity Software House ...
http://flowcyt.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0747.htm - 7.7KB
78%
26 May 07
Find Similar
Highlight
Purdue Cytometry Mailing List: Re: DNA analysis software
... vsh.com] > Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:30 AM > To:
Cytometry Mailing List > Subject: RE: DNA ... J. Herbert > Technical
Support Manager > Verity Software House ...
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hmarchiv/Current/0755.htm - 8.6KB
78%
26 May 07

Subject: Purdue Cytometry Mail List

pre-Isac Congress courses

Verity Software announcement http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/MD-
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

There will be two pre-congress courses - 12 hours of instruction (May
19-20, 2006)... have tentatively scheduled a date with Sue DeMaggio
and her traveling

Flow Cytometry Course crew

for the Tampa Bay area.

FloCyte Associates

and

Verity Software announce a

PRE-GLIIFCA

course in DNA analysis.

Want to get the best out of your DNA analysis?

Need to understand how we ...

http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/MD-parts/ce316349d1bf44918aebf23e75d92a9bd8
f968f4.doc - 32.5KB 56% ||||||||||||||||||||

07 Sep 06
Find Similar
Highlight

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=23879772873&ref=mf

ISAC Congress Highlights from the Purdue Cytometry Mial List and ISAC
Congress announcements....because seeing is .........Collusion

O.M.F.G.P...............Please write your Congressman or
Senator....... http://advenet.com/flowcytometry/blog/default.aspx

Highlights of the ISAC Congress postings... Who is the new ISAC
Team?
If you don't know, check out the Coalition for Change Team site and
postings!

http://advenet.com/flowcytometry/blog/default.aspx

0 則新訊息