MinnowBoard design files are being released

Scott Garman

Aug 2, 2013, 5:45:01 PM8/2/13
to minno...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd mention that we're in the process of releasing the
MinnowBoard hardware design files. You can find them in the Design Files
section at the bottom of this page:

http://www.minnowboard.org/technical-features/

Right now we've released the schematics in PDF format, ORCAD design, and
the Bill of Materials list. We also plan to release the Allegro board
layout, a .dxf CAD file, Gerber files, and an assembly document in
coming days.

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Engineer - Yocto Project

Scott Garman

Aug 5, 2013, 7:59:50 PM8/5/13
to minno...@googlegroups.com
On 08/02/2013 02:45 PM, Scott Garman wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just thought I'd mention that we're in the process of releasing the
> MinnowBoard hardware design files. You can find them in the Design Files
> section at the bottom of this page:
>
> http://www.minnowboard.org/technical-features/
>
> Right now we've released the schematics in PDF format, ORCAD design, and
> the Bill of Materials list. We also plan to release the Allegro board
> layout, a .dxf CAD file, Gerber files, and an assembly document in
> coming days.

Just to update this thread based on news I heard today: "coming days"
means a week to ten days from now.

David Anders

Aug 11, 2013, 8:59:56 PM8/11/13
to minno...@googlegroups.com
as an update, all design files are now released!