Questions for the 8th District Candidate

1 view

Doug

Mar 30, 2010, 2:01:16 AM3/30/10
to Minnesota Cass County BPOU
A Congressional Forum was held on the campus of Bemidji State
University tonight, March 29th. The forum included Candidates for
Congress from both the 7th and 8th Districts. All four of the 8th
District Candidates were in attendance voicing their desires to send
Congressman James Oberstar back to the Iron Range for a long needed
retirement. We have a great selection of GOP candidates seeking the
GOP endorsement. I would encourage all of us in the 8th district to
look for opportunities to meet with these guys. One of these
candidates: Chip Cravaack, Justin Eichorn, Rob Farnsworth, or Darrel
Trulson will be endorsed by the GOP by May 10th. Those candidates
that fail to receive the GOP endorsement have pledged their support to
the endorsed candidate. That's encouraging!

You may be interested to know that in a straw poll at the end of
tonight's forum, Chip Cravaack was the favored Candidate by those who
attended from the 8th District. You can learn more about Chip
Cravaack at his website: www.votechip.org. Darrel Trulson came in a
distant second place in the poll - see: www.trulsonforminnesota.com

If you attended tonight's forum, it would be interesting to hear from
you. The audience had an opportunity to ask questions of a specific
candidate and there were several folks who did. If you were given an
opportunity to ask a question of the GOP endorsed candidate - what
would you ask?