"Bright Spot" video

Joel S.

Jan 14, 2015, 10:54:19 AM1/14/15
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Friends,

I wanted to share this video that one of our district  coaches made about how we're using Minecraft EDU. After almost a year of telling folks how much Minecraft EDU can support teaching and learning, it's finally starting to gather traction. The use of Minecraft is now spreading in our district, people are starting to notice, and it's my hope that game-based learning environments, and Minecraft EDU in particular, can be leveraged to engage students. ENJOY!

Joel S.

MisterA

Jan 15, 2015, 2:23:02 AM1/15/15
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
Nice job Joel...great to see this kind of stuff on here!

Linda Gielen

Jan 15, 2015, 8:39:24 AM1/15/15
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
Awesome video, Joel!  GG!

ega...@gnspes.ca

Jan 15, 2015, 3:01:47 PM1/15/15
to minecraft...@googlegroups.com
This is excellent, and will be useful for explaining to others why I'm so excited about getting started with Minecraft EDU!