TWALD road advisory

Bob Burns

Sep 6, 2017, 8:19:10 AM9/6/17
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
Major resurfacing work on 61. North end of the bridge west to County E and then up 61 for quite a way. Surface grinding, chip seal, loose gravel, anybody's guess!

Also, I-90 is still under construction from Janesville to Madison.

-Bob

Ian Harris

Sep 6, 2017, 4:42:39 PM9/6/17
to Brendan Sullivan, Bob Burns, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
Thanks for the heads-up.  This info comes in handy as I'm sitting at work planning my M2M style route.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 7:58 AM, Brendan Sullivan <b.sull...@gmail.com> wrote:
69 from Monticello to New Glarus (maybe beyond?) is freshly chip sealed as well. Several other Green County letter roads have fresh (last 2-3 weeks) chip seal as well. One out by Galena very nearly got me yesterday... Careful riding folks!

--
++++++++++++++++++
The Ricktor is a false construct. See if you can get my attention so you can host

Wed Nite Garage:

Aug 30th = *newlyweds* Wendy and Jeremy near Belmont and Milwaukee
Sept 7th = Boscobel Bill
Sept 13th = Patrick & his CB550 in Villa Park
Sept 20th = Peter in the People's Republic of Oak Park
Sept 27th = Joe "Mr. Bridgeport" Ryan in Evergreen Park

FOLKS, this Anarcho/Commune doesn't run itself. VOLUNTEER to host garage nite. If YOU don't, no one else will.

Check out the ChiVinMoto Virtual Garages
http://bit.ly/ChiVinGarage

To visit on the web: http://groups.google.com/group/ChiVinMoto?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists" group.