It's Tuesday, that means Garage Nite!

Kilted One

Aug 19, 2014, 2:53:09 PM8/19/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Tonight we are heading to Doug's place.  He is near 55th and North. Contact me or Dave S for the specific address.  Anybody thinking they would like to host but don't have a specific date in mind? Time to step up and let us know.  So far we have been averaging about a dozen people per night with a very different vibe than any of the bike nights around the city.  See you soon!

Who wants to host Garage Nite next week?  Here is what is upcoming:
August 19 - Doug Schreier
August 26 - open
September 2 - open
October something - Darci

This deal doesn't just happen, you need to volunteer to host a garage nite!

Kilted One

Aug 20, 2014, 2:41:55 PM8/20/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for hosting last night Doug!  Great space to sit and chill for a while.  Awesome to see the Scat too.  Brenda's GuacaSalsa hit the spot for sure!  Also heard that Tanya Meep Meep would like to host.  Pick a date and let us know where to be!  Anybody interested in being a repeat offender?  10 dates open before Halloween...

Who wants to host Garage Nite next week?  Here is what is upcoming:
August 26 - open
September 2 - open
September 9 - open
September 16 - open