Garage Nite - Wild Petes Nov 1 / Men Falls

Kilted One

Oct 26, 2016, 8:03:06 PM10/26/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
The new and improved Wild Pete's Vintage Rides (damn near Lannon) is hosting MilVinMoto Garage Nite 5pm to 10pm? If you are a chili chef, make a batch and bring it with. Pete will be supplying one pot of chili, diced onions ,sour cream and shredded cheese. We will be riding the Heald Super Bronc Fat Tire mini bike, drinking cold beer, eating chili, talking bikes and looking smart. Hope to see you there - Pete

Where: near the intersection of Good Hope and Town Hall Road, Menomonee Falls
When: November 1, 5pm-10pm
thumbnail_image1.jpg

Kilted One

Nov 3, 2016, 5:03:43 PM11/3/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Thanks for hosting Pete! That Super Bronk was a real hoot. Thought Stephanie was lost until we saw that single beam come around the corner with Andy on the back. Good crowd, good chili and perfect weather for an evening ride.