dreaded oil information

Joe Block

Sep 11, 2017, 3:45:11 PM9/11/17
to Chivinmoto, MilVinMoto
This was posted on the Bevel list and I am reposting here for INFORMATION ONLY. I am absolutely not endorsing nor necessarily agreeing with anything in this individual blog. If you can read (wallow?) through the whole thing, roll your own conclusions.
https://540ratblog.wordpress.com

To save you some time, for reference, he ranks Castrol GTX 20/50 56th, Mobil 1 motorcycle oil 20/50 130th, new Rotella 15/40 147th, old Rotella 15/40 152nd, and Valvoline 4 stroke motorcycle oil 10/40 175th

Writes a ton about zinc levels and oil, but you’ll have to wade through his blog to take all that in.

And please, always remember what our resident guru and favorite Uncle Glenn has to say about what oil to use (this advice I whole heartedly endorse and agree with):

“Some is better than none"

Joe B