Garage Night...TONIGHT! (07.22)

Kilted One

Jul 22, 2014, 2:42:29 PM7/22/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Wow, the week snuck up quick! Tonight is garage night at Shane and Kim's in Franksville.  It is in the western suburbs of Racine, just south of 7mile fair.  It will require riding your motorcycle a short distance, which is what they were made to do.  Ping me off list for the address (near Hwy K and H).

See you there!

Who wants to host Garage Nite next week?  Here is what is upcoming:
July 22 - Shane and Kim - Franksville
July 29 - open
August 5 - open
August 12 - open

This deal doesn't just happen, you need to volunteer to host a garage nite!

Kilted One

Jul 23, 2014, 12:41:11 AM7/23/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for hosting tonight, it was pretty swell! Kinda warm but we stayed dry! Looking forward to the next one!