Garage Nite?

Mike Holden

Jun 28, 2016, 11:39:32 PM6/28/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Alright, it's been warm for a while (though I know we're all busy). I'm happy to host again, but who else wants to host? (I finally have a few bikes that actually run, and I'm itching to leave my own neighborhood for Garage Nite...)

Who's got next Tuesday?

Godffery

Jun 29, 2016, 7:17:55 PM6/29/16
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
I'd be willing to do another, as long as enough of you Mooks are
willing to leave city limits! =D

Godffery

MidwestMotoRider

Jul 1, 2016, 2:35:19 PM7/1/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
I'd be there of course! :)

Kilted One

Jul 7, 2016, 4:52:44 PM7/7/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Now that I'm back in town I will be available on Tuesdays again and will be there whenever Godffery's Garage is hosting. I mean it's BURLINGTON, not really that far. Sometimes you have to travel for the good stuff. So Godffery let us know at least a week in advance and we will shake the bushes to find people with running vintage bikes to make the journey.

Godffery

Jul 11, 2016, 2:40:18 PM7/11/16
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
 Okay, I'll host tomorrow the 12th.
Any time after 5:pm. And if someone brings a bottle of Red Stag, I'll do a tech session on how to properly drink it.

Godffery’s Garage
http://tinyurl.com/yfrw4fc
8010 Gateway Drive,
Burlington WI. 53105
Jstep...@wi.rr.com
262-210-9269

--
Ross is back from Italy and is ready for Garage Nites to resume. Who's ready to host?

July 12 - open
July 19 - open
July 26 - available
August 2 - ready for a host to sign up

Garage Nite doesn't just happen, you need to volunteer to host!

Kilted One

Jul 12, 2016, 11:41:28 AM7/12/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Ha! So much for one week notice! Who is up to ride out together?

Nathan Hill

Jul 12, 2016, 4:39:20 PM7/12/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
I'm thinking about going but will be coming from the South.  Hope to see you there.

-Nate
 '76 BMW R90/6

Kilted One

Jul 13, 2016, 10:29:06 AM7/13/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Godffery thanks for hosting, the A/C was welcome last night! Seems like the seminar on Red Stag went well.

Godffery

Jul 13, 2016, 1:26:46 PM7/13/16
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
I'm always up for hosting a Garage night, these are just so darn good
for the Moto Sole. It was great to see so many Mil'Vin'ers (As well as
some Chi'Vin'ers) come out to join in for the shenanigans! Thanks To all
who helped with the the Red Stag Tech session, I don't think I could
have finished it myself !

Godffery