2018 Vincent Massacre-NEW LOCATION!! 10 March 2018

Joe Block

Feb 21, 2018, 6:32:41 AM2/21/18
to Chivinmoto, milvinmoto@googlegroups.com Vintage Motorcyclists
Subject: 2018 Vincent Massacre! 42nd…42nd……….42nd………..!!!!! Saturday 10 March 2018!

NEW LOCATION!! NEW LOCATION!!

Notice is hereby given to all interested in the HRD or Vincent motorcycles and related motorcycling, lawn mowing, small water-crafting etc.
This annual (42nd) Massacre brought to you by the Chicago Section of the Vincent Owners Club will be on Saturday 10 March 2018.

Please note new location this year:

Collectors Car Garage
2500 W. Bradley Place
Chicago, IL 60618

Just North of Addison St. between California Ave. and Western Ave.
Easy Access via Kennedy Expressway (I-94) at Western, California or Addison.

Start time around 4 PM, dinner served around 6ish.
Cost will be $30 which includes dinner and hobnobbing of the highest order. (if you bring your child, $5 for a tyke). There will be some drinks available, but to be safe BYOS (Bring your own swill).
Enthusiasts from around the world attend this event.

If you have any interest in things HRD/Vincent I encourage you to attend.
All are welcome who are presently HRD/Vincent owners or are contemplating HRD/Vincent ownership or simply wish to learn OR are willing to pay the $30.
This year it would be appreciated to RSVP so we can plan accordingly. Regardless, just come with your $30 and enjoy the camaraderie!
Most cognoscenti consider this THE classic/vintage winter social event of the year.

Joe Block
joeb...@blocksteel.com