Moto-Haul needed: non-emergency

Ian Harris

Aug 7, 2018, 9:27:23 AM8/7/18
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
I have a KZ400 sitting in Chadwick's garage up in Milwaukee that I'd like to get back to a compound in Chicago (Rockwell & Irving) you're going that way.

Please hit me up if you have space in your moto-hauler some time before Labor Day weekend.

Ian.

NickWilson30 at Gmail.
Three 1 Two 7 Seven 5 Zero 1 Two 1

Ian Harris

Aug 14, 2018, 6:59:48 PM8/14/18
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
Still looking for a moto-haul from Milwaukee to Chicago

OR - Chicago Peeps - I'm gonna be in Chicago Fri-Tues. Can I probably borrow/rent one of your moto-haulers to go fetch a bike from Milwaukee?

--
++++++++++++++++++

Wed Nite Garage:

Aug 1: Ian in Humboldt
Aug 8: Joe R in Lombard
Aug 15: ??
Aug 22: ??
Aug 29: MattnEllen in West Ridge

FOLKS, this Anarcho/Commune doesn't run itself. VOLUNTEER to host garage nite. If YOU don't, no one else will.

Check out the ChiVinMoto Virtual Garages
http://bit.ly/ChiVinGarage

To UN-Subscribe from this group, send email to: ChiVinMoto-...@googlegroups.com
To visit on the web: http://groups.google.com/group/ChiVinMoto?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists" group.