"Rubble at the Brat"

Godffery

Mar 11, 2018, 8:29:40 PM3/11/18
to milvi...@googlegroups.com, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists
Annul Mil'Vin VS Chi'Vin "Rubble at the Brat" Ride...!

*When - Sunday May 20th, Arrive between 11 & 12 :AM
*Where - Brat Stop, 12304 75th St, Kenosha, WI 53142.
*Why - To see which group is the Grooviest.
*How's it work - The Group with the highest bike count will determine the winner of the "Rumble" thus receiving Bragging rights for the year. (License Plates will be counted at High Noon)

Food & Beverages can be had in the Brat Stop prior to the group ride from 11 to12. The Group ride will start shortly after the License Plate count, *Please have a full tank of fuel* We will be riding threw a handful of S/E Wi's Twisty roads at a Fun but safe pace for about 2 hr's. The Ride will come to it's climax at Godffery's Garage (PM for address) where we all can enjoy nice reflections of life's simpler things. ;)
--
Godffery’s Garage
Burlington WI. 53105

Erik Johnson

May 13, 2018, 11:03:27 AM5/13/18
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Anyone interested in riding down for the rumble from Milwaukee? I’ll be taking my cb360T so it’ll be a fairly mellow pace, and I try and stick to the frontage roads. Let me know if you’re interested.

-Erik