BMW gauge lights

Gordon Lunde

May 23, 2016, 12:15:47 AM5/23/16
to Milvinmoto
OK Beemer folks, I need to replace a couple of bulbs in the gauge set of my '84 R100RS, so I've decide as long as it's apart I'll replace all of them.

Who's the local supplier for  BMW replacement gauge light bulbs?

Jen Muecke

May 23, 2016, 11:07:22 AM5/23/16
to gpl...@gmail.com, Milvinmoto
I don't know about local, if motoworks in chicago has much by way of old stock? I keep hearing the best resources for old BMW parts is Max BMW on the east coast or places like beemer boneyard. If anyone sent you a message about local resources, I'd like know know who has old parts, so I can pass that info along if need be.

- jen

--
Upcoming Garage Nites:
May 24 - open

Garage Nite doesn't just happen, you need to volunteer to host!

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/MilVinMoto
`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/milvinmoto.

Brad Bauer

May 23, 2016, 11:10:49 AM5/23/16
to Jen Muecke, Gordon Lunde, Milvinmoto
motorworks is hit / miss on stuff - they usually order whatever is needed for my /5. I'd go to the parts fiche and order them online from Max if I were doing it myself.

Robert Angone

May 23, 2016, 11:12:49 AM5/23/16
to brad....@gmail.com, Jen Muecke, Gordon Lunde, Milvinmoto
I agree with ordering from Max, because M&Ms and no hassle returns. The Fishe is the way to go.
bob.a...@gmail.com
+1 312 218 2584

chadwick dennis

May 23, 2016, 11:17:40 AM5/23/16
to gpl...@gmail.com, Milvinmoto
How about Matt at Motorwest?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2016, at 11:15 PM, Gordon Lunde <gpl...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK Beemer folks, I need to replace a couple of bulbs in the gauge set of my '84 R100RS, so I've decide as long as it's apart I'll replace all of them.

Who's the local supplier for  BMW replacement gauge light bulbs?

Nathan Hill

May 23, 2016, 4:59:58 PM5/23/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Matt @ Motor West. He's the man.

Dan

May 23, 2016, 8:22:38 PM5/23/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Motorworks in Milwaukee works just fine.
You may also go to Schlossmans BMW on silverspring most all of thos parts can be ordered.... I go to them for parts for my 1975 r60/6
Prices are just fine

Gordon Lunde

May 23, 2016, 8:50:48 PM5/23/16
to dcha...@gmail.com, MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Problem solved. A friend located a forgotten stash. Thanks for all the help. Future reference locked in.

Sent from my iPhone