Rumble at the Brat set for May 21

Kilted One

Apr 26, 2017, 7:18:17 PM4/26/17
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
After a one year hiatus, we are excited to announce the return of 'Rumble at the Brat'. ChiVInMoto vs MilVinMoto, May 21 at the Brat Stop in Kenosha, Wisc - It's a throw down!
There will be a license plate count at 11:30AM to determine top standing, so you should plan to arrive accordingly. Wisconsin plates count for MilVin, Illinois plates count for
ChiVin. Bragging rights are at stake here. The Brat Stop has offered preferred parking and is expecting us. Come early for breakfast and some of Wisconsin's finest cheese. The
folks at the Brat Stop are looking forward to our return for this renewal of the tradition.

Following the count, prepare to saddle up, because Godffrey has invited all VinMoto-ers on a ride back to his place via some of the areas many Rustic Roads, High Noon,
Kickstands with a full tank of Go Juice. Godffery's Garage will be hosting a post ride bonfire south of Burlington off scenic Bohner’s Lake. If you want to meet after the ride then plan
to be at Godffrey's at 2 PM.

Godffery

May 20, 2017, 3:27:10 PM5/20/17
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
 Reminder for tomorrows Rumble @ The Brat Ride...

MotoGuzziGuy

May 23, 2017, 6:00:02 AM5/23/17
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
What was the result of counting license plates?

Godffery

May 23, 2017, 11:25:01 AM5/23/17
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
61-20 Milvin.
--
Upcoming Garage Nites:

May 16 - Kevin Frank in Tosa
June 6 - Wild Pete's Birthday Bash damn near Lannon

Pretty open this time of year but there are plenty of brave souls showing up to garages and alleys so far. As the weather warms up, maybe we can get some traction with this again this year. Who else wants to host?

Garage Nite doesn't just happen, you need to volunteer to host!

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/MilVinMoto
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/milvinmoto.

Godffery’s Garage tinyurl.com/yfrw4fc
8010 Gateway Drive,
Burlington WI. 53105