Fieldsheer leather jacket 46

eddiekilowatt

Nov 15, 2016, 7:53:31 PM11/15/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Hey y'all. Selling this jacket as I don't wear it much. It's made from really thick leather. I'm 5'10 ~200 and it fits me pretty well. Seems to have pretty long sleeves, a little long for me. I'm probably a 44. Nice adjustable waist with articulating leather under the underarms. Zip vents in the front that can be closed and kevlar mesh venting on the top of the forearm to the pits. Armor in the shoulders, forearms/elbows, and the back, and can zip to pants. Take a look at the photos. Vents nicely and from a non-smoking home. Doesn't come with a liner, but I'm sure you have a sweatshirt. $75. (414)861-7376. Thanks.
leather jacket 1.JPG
Leather jacket 3.JPG
leather jacket 4.JPG
leather jacket-2.JPG