Germantown Garage Nite

Kilted One

Aug 30, 2016, 12:03:25 PM8/30/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Garage Nite at Kevin's in Germantown tonight. Kevin needs help with some forks and is offering pizza and beer for the effort!
Address is N107 W17086 Hawthorne Dr. Just south of Mequon Rd between Division Rd and Western Ave, less than a mile east of Hwy 41.

Kilted One

Aug 31, 2016, 12:01:40 PM8/31/16
to MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
Thanks for hosting Kevin! I wanted to get some photos of what was going on but it was all arms in there and I kept getting shots of Pete's armpit. Maybe it was where I was standing...

Who is next for hosting Garage Nite? Last night it was great to get to know another MilVinner and family. Not every one of these is a big blow-out party, many times it is about like-minded people getting together and sharing info or ideas while meeting new people. If this sounds good to you, step up anytime and we will see you there.

Godffery

Aug 31, 2016, 7:07:04 PM8/31/16
to milvi...@googlegroups.com, Tim Garland
I'd say it's Triumph Tim's turn!