Track day for old bikes, Friday May 18

Bob Burns

Dec 26, 2017, 6:23:38 AM12/26/17
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
Repeat offenders, you know the deal. Email me for discount codes.

For the rest of you - for the last 15 years I've been putting together a spring track day. It's a great opportunity to pick up some new skills, blow off the winter cobwebs, get ready for the summer, and have a great time.

For the vintage racer crowd we'll have the usual open group. This group is for fully prepped vintage race bikes and other riders on old bikes with prior track experience.

Our hosts at Motovid.com will also be offering their Sport Riding 101 school. It's a great way to take  your riding skills to the next level. If you haven't been to a track day in the past this class is mandatory. It's a great way to take  your riding skills to the next level.

For previous graduates of the 101 school Motovid will be offering their Performance Riding 201 for Intermediate / Advanced Riders.

If there is sufficient interest we might offer the Motovid Street Skills program. This is the perfect class for people who want to improve their skills but aren't necessarily interested in doing track days. Caution: taking this class might change your mind about that. Interested? This class won't happen unless enough people email me and ask about it.

Check out https://www.motovid.com/product/vintage-all-levels-track-day/ and as always feel free to email me with any questions.

--
-Bob Burns

Bob Burns

Jan 10, 2018, 10:33:01 AM1/10/18
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
Pricing for this year with my discount code:

Vintage Group      $164
Full prep race bikes and street riders with prior track experience only. You know who you are.

Sport 101              $224
Intro to track riding for people who haven't done it before or for people who have who need to improve their skills. If you're the kind of person who (for example, not saying anyone has done this) wipes out on a borrowed Thruxton this class might be a good idea.

Performance 201   $224
Class for graduates of 101. Some of you can feel my eyes on you. (Breana, Dave, Gabe)

Street Skills          $224
Class for people with no interest in track days who want to bring their riding skills to the next level. Open to any rider on any kind of bike. Like cruiser riders who think track days are dangerous. Or snarky KZ riders with explosion prone pizza joints.

Email me direct (bobbu...@gmail.com) for discount code or if you've got questions.

--
++++++++++++++++++
The Ricktor is a false construct. See if you can get my attention so you can host

Wed Nite Garage:

Dec 20th = Christmas Party Garage Night at Kenny's Sports Car Store-let's celebrate Kenny & our ChiVin fam

Jan 3 - Stephen P in Portage P
Jan 10 - Big Andy's new pad in Portage Park
Jan 17 - ??
Jan 24 - ??
Jan 31 - ??

FOLKS, this Anarcho/Commune doesn't run itself. VOLUNTEER to host garage nite. If YOU don't, no one else will.

Check out the ChiVinMoto Virtual Garages
http://bit.ly/ChiVinGarage

To visit on the web: http://groups.google.com/group/ChiVinMoto?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists" group.

-Bob Burns

Bob Burns

Mar 13, 2018, 8:04:38 AM3/13/18
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
Track day update time! Sportriding 101 sold out, we added instructors, it sold out again, that's it we're done. Those of you in the "snoozed and lost" category will have to wait and see if a student drops out and needs to sell their spot. It's been known to happen, have your checkbook handy. This class is an excellent opportunity to add to your skill set and make you a better, safer rider.

Sportriding 201 is likewise sold out. Same deal but you have to be a 101 graduate.

We have 11 spaces remaining in the open Vintage group. This group is for licensed AHRMA racers or Sportriding 101 grads on old bikes. This group will sell out, it always does, and early bird pricing ends at the end of March. Email me direct for discount codes.

Questions? Ask!

-Bob

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:23 AM, Bob Burns <bobbu...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
++++++++++++++++++
The Ricktor is a false construct. See if you can get my attention so you can host

Wed Nite Garage:

Dec 20th = Christmas Party Garage Night at Kenny's Sports Car Store-let's celebrate Kenny & our ChiVin fam

Jan 3 - Stephen P in Portage P
Jan 10 - Big Andy's new pad in Portage Park
Jan 17 - ??
Jan 24 - ??
Jan 31 - ??

FOLKS, this Anarcho/Commune doesn't run itself. VOLUNTEER to host garage nite. If YOU don't, no one else will.

Check out the ChiVinMoto Virtual Garages
http://bit.ly/ChiVinGarage

To visit on the web: http://groups.google.com/group/ChiVinMoto?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists" group.

-Bob Burns

Bob Burns

Mar 27, 2018, 9:28:13 AM3/27/18
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
Short update: 6 spots left in the open group.

-Bob
--
-Bob Burns

Bob Burns