1975 CB400f for sale

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dave Anhalt

未读,
2016年9月14日 22:01:572016/9/14
收件人 MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists

Hello all

I've been a follower here on MilVin since i picked up my CB400F in late 2013. I've had my fun with it and am looking to move it on. I figured I'd post it here before going to CL or Ebay.

I picked the 400 up in late 2013 from a co-worker who'd had it in his pole shed since 1983. It was complete with some nice ram horn handlebars, sissy bar and crash bar. Over the next nine months i went through cleaning and renewing the worn out bits.

I located a good used set of stock bars, removed all the add-ons. All the chrome is lightly pitted but cleaned up rather well. The tank and side covers are original paint. The tank is very clean only a few flash rust spots. The frame needed a little touch up in spots. Repainted the left side motor covers.The seat is original with a minor bb size hole on the front right side. Chrome was peeling on the rear springs so they got blasted and painted black.

The new stuff. Tires, battery, start switch, master cylinder, piston, seals, pads and upper hose. Clutch and throttle cable. Muffler, air filter, gas fill cover seal. Carb inlet manifolds and seat strap.

It has an electronic directional flasher as i couldn't get the original to work properly. The only item that isn't working is the original horn. The rear brake squeaks a little under light pressure. The tank had a light crease in the top but the dent removal guy did a great job.

I'm located in the Milwaukee suburbs

More pictures  https://flic.kr/s/aHskGMUCAf

Looking to get $2500.

Price will start higher on CL and Ebay