Re: TWALD 2014 T-shirts

Bob Burns

Jul 18, 2014, 6:15:55 AM7/18/14
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
We've almost got enough orders to make doing a run of shirts worth the trouble.  Thanks to all those who have replied.  If you ordered a shirt but have not gotten a confirmation email from me I did not get your order.  Send it again.

Good news, I've secured a new vendor who guarantees me that these shirts will be a proper heavy weight cotton shirt suitable for actually doing stuff.  Unlike those cheesy lightweight hipster t-shirts my previous vendor surprised me with last year.  Damn things aren't even good for shop towels.

Pre-payment is not necessary.  You hand me 20 bucks.  I hand you a shirt.  That's how we do this.  Please specify size, how many shirts you want, and if you want mens or womens style shirts.  Womens sizes are available.

Gabe Lanza has not yet finalized this years design.  It will be a special tribute to the people who help make this thing happen.  It won't have a Flamin' Chad on it.  As usual I'm not going to reveal the design until the shirts are handed out but here's one of the designs we rejected:

On Jul 16, 2014 12:06 PM, "Gabe Lanza" <futuret...@gmail.com> wrote:
ENJOY!
Inline image 1

Joe.jpg

Bob Burns

Jul 26, 2014, 8:18:10 PM7/26/14
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
We're over the minimum so the shirts are happening.

Gabe Lanza has finalized the design, this year it's a special tribute.  I'm not saying to whom.

I need to get the order in by the 12th of August to meet my own readiness standards.  If you want a shirt have your order in by then.  if I did not send a confirming email your order didn't get counted.  20 bucks cash money, COD Hubl's parking lot.  Shirts will be heavy weight black cotton.  Ladies sizes available.

Bob Burns

Aug 7, 2014, 5:34:06 PM8/7/14
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
TWALD t-shirt order deadline is less than one week away. Let me know
if you want one by the 12th or be left out. If you emailed me to
order a shirt and I didn't send you a confirmation your order didn't
get counted.
--
-Bob Burns

Bob Burns

Aug 11, 2014, 3:07:57 PM8/11/14
to ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, MilVinMoto
LAST CALL!  You have until I go to bed on Tuesday to get your TWALD t-shirt order in.  And I go to bed pretty early.

Big news: due to better pricing at my new supplier this year's shirts will be $15.  Next year they'll probably go back up to $20 and I'll let Gabe have a little more free rein on his color choices.  But for this year it's 15 bucks.
--
-Bob Burns

Bob Burns

Sep 12, 2014, 1:04:17 PM9/12/14
to MilVinMoto, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists

Shirts are I'm the back of my van.  I'll swing by The Sands this evening.  If you ordered a shirt please have 15 bucks on you.  If you didn't order a shirt and want one, hey, I'm bribeable.

--
Wed Nite Garage:
July 9th = Mike Blanchard on the generous driveways of Lombard

Aug 13th = Joe in Lombard
Aug 27th = KZ-Paul and the cool kids

folks, this Anarcho/Commune doesn't run itself. VOLUNTEER to host garage nite.

Check out the ChiVinMoto Virtual Garages
http://www.vinmoto.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=24641

To UN-Subscribe from this group, send email to: ChiVinMoto-...@googlegroups.com
To visit on the web: http://groups.google.com/group/ChiVinMoto?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists" group.

Bob Burns

Sep 17, 2014, 12:26:55 PM9/17/14
to MilVinMoto, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists
I still have several shirts for people who ordered them. I do not
think I can make garage night tonight and I'm at the track next
Wednesday. If you ordered a shirt but didn't get it from me shoot me
an email and we'll work something out.

I've also got the "BoscoVinMoto" stickers along with assorted stickers
from previous years. First come first served.