Christmas present idea for that Honda fan!

norman hogeveen

Dec 10, 2018, 11:43:57 PM12/10/18
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Need a Xmas idea for that special person in your life?  I have just the thing for you.

I have a 198? Honda VT500 Ascot that ran when parked.
Here are a some details. (sorry I don't remember the year)
  • It is complete and relatively good shape (besides really dusty)
  • It does not currently run, but did when put in storage well over e decade, or two ago.
  • Title?.......YES......Key?........yes!
  • Shaft drive.
  • Comes with years of dust and about 25k on the clock.
  • Price $800.00
  • Hit me up with any questions and an image.
thanks,

norman hogeveen
mobile 312 804.4999