Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Kevin Frank

no leída,
6 oct 2017, 9:49:56 a.m.6/10/17
para MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists
If you have parts, accessories, gear (we will even take jackets, leathers, etc.) to donate to BUILD to sell at the Re:BUILD Vintage Moto Market Oct 21 (http://buildmoto.com/rebuild/), we have a drop off spot.
For the next two weeks Higley Motors at 536 S 5th St has graciously offered to accept and store donations until the event. They have open hours throughout the day and evening, they just ask that you call to make sure the time is OK to drop off at 262-707-5320.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos