MilVinMoto Winter PARTY - Wednesday January 14th

cormac101

Dec 21, 2014, 12:43:03 AM12/21/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Every year MilVinMoto has a winter event.

Just when things get bone numbing frozen, and you miss seeing bikes and friends, and ChadWick has a foot long beard...

We have a party.

Wednesday January 14th
LuLu Cafe
2265 South Howell Avenue

MotoPhotoShow opening night party for motorcyclists and photographers

It's a gallery show with 22 of our photographers sharing their view of Midwestern motorcycle culture.
Matt Milanowski will have photos of ice riding and hill climbing.

Kevin Hagen covers races and bike nights.
Plus you can buy yourself some beer and pie.

PBS will send a camera crew to film the party for The Arts Page and air a 7 minute segment about our gallery show nationally.

If you use FaceBook to keep track of stuff, this is the link

https://www.facebook.com/events/484926811645500/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

See you there,

- Cormac

moor...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2014, 6:11:16 PM12/21/14
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
I'll be part of the PBS crew, looking forward to it and seeing the photos.

Jeff M.

Gwenn Barker

Jan 2, 2015, 2:50:06 PM1/2/15
to BlackVel...@yahoo.com, milvi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Cormac and all, happy new year. So what time is this event at
Lulu's, when does it start-end?

Gwenn
"Let us create a city where neither the choice of religion nor the
accident of color is an obstacle to opportunity and advancement, nor a
substitute for effort and ability"

> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/MilVinMoto
> `/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`/`
> ---
> "MilVinMoto - Milwaukee Vintage Motorcyclists" group.
> email to milvinmoto+...@googlegroups.com.

"Let us create a city where neither the choice of religion nor the
accident of color is an obstacle to opportunity and advancement, nor a
substitute for effort and ability"
------------- Moon Landrieu

BlackVelvetElvis

Jan 2, 2015, 3:11:04 PM1/2/15
to Gwenn Barker, milvi...@googlegroups.com
Excellent question.

On Wednesday January 14th at 7:00 pm we are starting this Winter MilVin Party / Pre-Show Opening Night Gallery Party at LuLu Cafe.

Basically, just come to LuLu after work on that Wednesday. Buy yourself some dinner there or a drink if you want. We'll be there until maybe 10:00 pm if you want to stop in later.

LuLu will be providing free appetizers and some kinda drink special for our group.

And remember, PBS will be there to film it for national broadcast, so wear your best motorcycle jacket.

motphotchanged.jpg

Tim w

Jan 4, 2015, 9:35:01 AM1/4/15
to milvi...@googlegroups.com
Just to get this straight. PBS will be there wed. the 14th and not fri. the 16th?

BlackVelvetElvis

Jan 4, 2015, 10:41:25 AM1/4/15
to milvi...@googlegroups.com, tjw...@sbcglobal.net
Yes.

Wednesday the 14th is our party. With PBS filming. Friday is nothing special. No party on Friday. But Friday is Gallery Night, so some of us plan to start at LuLu and go Gallery hopping.

Subject: [MilVinMoto] Re: MilVinMoto Winter PARTY - Wednesday January 14th
To: milvi...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2015, 8:35 AM